DS and DTV Part 3

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:
thegink wrote:Always amuses me greatly when people flock into a thread to complain about what is going to be in the thread, and to laugh at the posters in the thread even though they are posting in the thread too????


It is pretty much the behavior of an idiot.


:wubwub: well played. who says we dont get irony here :choc:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby thegink » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Just to be clear, the thread I was referring to was the thread on DS about the missing child. all the people going on there to laughing at the people on it, it makes no sense, not to me anyway. its obvuiys to anyone with eyes they are just loving it.
User avatar
thegink
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 am

No Stoatie. It's purely down to you being a cunt. Keep licking you mates arses though and things will run smoothly for you again.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby thegink » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:38 am

Guest wrote:No Stoatie. It's purely down to you being a cunt. Keep licking you mates arses though and things will run smoothly for you again.


I wouldnt go so far as to say he was a C word, but he has turned into a bit of an arse.
User avatar
thegink
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby John Lydon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:17 am

thegink wrote:
Guest wrote:No Stoatie. It's purely down to you being a cunt. Keep licking you mates arses though and things will run smoothly for you again.


I wouldnt go so far as to say he was a C word, but he has turned into a bit of an arse.

Yeah. Stoatie used to be anarchy, now he's just a bit wanker-y

Stoatie ain't the antichrist
And he ain't no anarch-i-st
He knows what he wants and how to get it
He wants to destroy pinkteddy
Cos heeeee wants to be.... on DTV
User avatar
John Lydon
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby thegink » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 am

John Lydon wrote:
thegink wrote:
Guest wrote:No Stoatie. It's purely down to you being a cunt. Keep licking you mates arses though and things will run smoothly for you again.


I wouldnt go so far as to say he was a C word, but he has turned into a bit of an arse.

Yeah. Stoatie used to be anarchy, now he's just a bit wanker-y

Stoatie ain't the antichrist
And he ain't no anarch-i-st
He knows what he wants and how to get it
He wants to destroy pinkteddy
Cos heeeee wants to be.... on DTV



Yeah but he is so pretty, oh so pretty.

I mean that.
User avatar
thegink
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:54 am

Is he?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:41 am

Guest wrote:Is he?


No. He's an ugly twat.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is he?


No. He's an ugly twat.

They are all ugly over at DTV, that is because they are all inbred which is why they are also thick as shit.
I imagine DTV is like one of those villages where everyone is a cousin once removed and they do not like strangers around with their fancy ways of thinking.
User avatar
DS'er 2013
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:14 am

DS'er 2013 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is he?


No. He's an ugly twat.

They are all ugly over at DTV, that is because they are all inbred which is why they are also thick as shit.
I imagine DTV is like one of those villages where everyone is a cousin once removed and they do not like strangers around with their fancy ways of thinking.


'The Slaughtered Lamb' of forums?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 61401
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: In the shit, varying depths.

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 am

Stooo wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is he?


No. He's an ugly twat.

They are all ugly over at DTV, that is because they are all inbred which is why they are also thick as shit.
I imagine DTV is like one of those villages where everyone is a cousin once removed and they do not like strangers around with their fancy ways of thinking.


'The Slaughtered Lamb' of forums?

Aye, ;) You do not want to go out into the other sections of DTV after dark. Actually you do not want to go there in the day time either. It is like Deliverance on a good day.

Squeal piggy.
User avatar
DS'er 2013
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby dipso » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:19 pm

This thread has been a blast!

Please tell me it hasn't come to - I bet they're all ugly, too - just yet!

It'd be a shame not to get this shit back on track!
User avatar
dipso
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:22 pm

dipso wrote:This thread has been a blast!

Please tell me it hasn't come to - I bet they're all ugly, too - just yet!

It'd be a shame not to get this shit back on track!


Let's face it, they will all be ugly. You know it and I know it. And the women will almost certainly be mostly fat.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby DS'er 2013 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 pm

dipso wrote:This thread has been a blast!

Please tell me it hasn't come to - I bet they're all ugly, too - just yet!

It'd be a shame not to get this shit back on track!

Like we care what the fuck a piece of DTV shit like you thinks. Go back to your inbred mob of twats and lick each other's arses.
User avatar
DS'er 2013
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Guest wrote:
dipso wrote:This thread has been a blast!

Please tell me it hasn't come to - I bet they're all ugly, too - just yet!

It'd be a shame not to get this shit back on track!


Let's face it, they will all be ugly. You know it and I know it. And the women will almost certainly be mostly fat.



I picture everyone of them as stinking of stale sweat, old ciggies and rarely changed undies. Fat with Lank greasy hair and drooping breasts even the men. And warty. Ugly as sin on the outside to match their uglyness on the inside. That is what drives them to hound and bully people like bereeved mothers. :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests