DS and DTV Part 3

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 pm

curious wrote:DS and DTV part 3, damn the DS crowd havent talked about dogs like this ever....Im impressed. :smilin:


Meh, the guest posting is a nightmare :woteva:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 58007
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: In the shit, varying depths.

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby DSr » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:DS and DTV part 3, damn the DS crowd havent talked about dogs like this ever....Im impressed. :smilin:


Meh, the guest posting is a nightmare :woteva:


Guest posting is fab! Thanks ! :wubwub:
User avatar
DSr
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:30 pm

guests are usually far more creative than most the members
cept me of course...
:cuppaT:
Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 10623
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm
Location: Zion

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:DS and DTV part 3, damn the DS crowd havent talked about dogs like this ever....Im impressed. :smilin:


Meh, the guest posting is a nightmare :woteva:


Be quiet or I will try to post links again :canny:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:DS and DTV part 3, damn the DS crowd havent talked about dogs like this ever....Im impressed. :smilin:


Meh, the guest posting is a nightmare :woteva:


Be quiet or I will try to post links again :canny:


You'd be able to if you joined :wubbers:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 58007
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: In the shit, varying depths.

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Guest posting is fab! Thanks ! :wubwub:[/quote]

I agree,it's jolly good fun. :smilin: I was in hysterics reading earlier the people here are witty and won't stop arguing

I do enjoy a good read althoughI haven't a clue what is going on..
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:DS and DTV part 3, damn the DS crowd havent talked about dogs like this ever....Im impressed. :smilin:


Meh, the guest posting is a nightmare :woteva:


Be quiet or I will try to post links again :canny:


You'd be able to if you joined :wubbers:


Oh I didn't know that,I shall consider it :smilin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 am

They got nooways thread closed. Surprise surprise.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Gusset » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:27 am

Guest wrote:They got nooways thread closed. Surprise surprise.

How did they do that and which ones?
User avatar
Gusset
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm

DS really is much quieter than it used to be. Just look at the thread in GD about the missing 3 year old. In times gone by that would be up to 20 pages by now. It hasn't even reached a page yet.

Notice that clique bully MAW has already gone in the thread to tell people that they mustn't speculate, as if he owns the joint.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:DS really is much quieter than it used to be. Just look at the thread in GD about the missing 3 year old. In times gone by that would be up to 20 pages by now. It hasn't even reached a page yet.

Notice that clique bully MAW has already gone in the thread to tell people that they mustn't speculate, as if he owns the joint.


the alert has gone out and the clique are flocking to the thread to say the SAME thing over and over AGAIN......time for a little game of spot the dtvers i think

two pages in and so far, weve seen

MAW
kippeh
Hugh JBoobs
dylan99

any more?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS really is much quieter than it used to be. Just look at the thread in GD about the missing 3 year old. In times gone by that would be up to 20 pages by now. It hasn't even reached a page yet.

Notice that clique bully MAW has already gone in the thread to tell people that they mustn't speculate, as if he owns the joint.


the alert has gone out and the clique are flocking to the thread to say the SAME thing over and over AGAIN......time for a little game of spot the dtvers i think

two pages in and so far, weve seen

MAW
kippeh
Hugh JBoobs
dylan99

any more?


O M G

You are so right. Someone should contact the DS mods. There's absolutely no way those four posters could have found that thread independently.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 pm

And here is what MAW aka Gaz has just written on DS:

Once upon a time, DS was actually quite civilised, with a high percentage of intelligent members. These days, though a fair few of those people are still at least occasional visitors, it's more like a visit to Bedlam. Bring your own sharp stick to poke the inmates, many of whom appear to be gibbering idiots.


That tells you everything you need to know about the attitude of DTVers to DS members.

What he doesn't realise though is that all the decent members were driven off by the DTV mob.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:And here is what MAW aka Gaz has just written on DS:

Once upon a time, DS was actually quite civilised, with a high percentage of intelligent members. These days, though a fair few of those people are still at least occasional visitors, it's more like a visit to Bedlam. Bring your own sharp stick to poke the inmates, many of whom appear to be gibbering idiots.


That tells you everything you need to know about the attitude of DTVers to DS members.

What he doesn't realise though is that all the decent members were driven off by the DTV mob.

One person's opinion suddenly becomes everyone's opinion?

Weird.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:09 pm

and the cuntish dtver of the day award goes to..........

Originally posted by MAW
Once upon a time, DS was actually quite civilised, with a high percentage of intelligent members. These days, though a fair few of those people are still at least occasional visitors, it's more like a visit to Bedlam. Bring your own sharp stick to poke the inmates, many of whom appear to be gibbering idiots.


if you don't like DS, you could always fuck off and leave DS alone you supercilious wanker :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron