DS and DTV Part 3

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 3

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 pm

curious wrote:DS and DTV part 3, damn the DS crowd havent talked about dogs like this ever....Im impressed. :smilin:

Meh, the guest posting is a nightmare :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby DSr » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
curious wrote:DS and DTV part 3, damn the DS crowd havent talked about dogs like this ever....Im impressed. :smilin:

Guest posting is fab! Thanks ! :wubwub:
DSr

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:30 pm

guests are usually far more creative than most the members
cept me of course...
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Stooo wrote:

Be quiet or I will try to post links again :canny:

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You'd be able to if you joined :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Guest posting is fab! Thanks ! :wubwub:[/quote]

I agree,it's jolly good fun. :smilin: I was in hysterics reading earlier the people here are witty and won't stop arguing

I do enjoy a good read althoughI haven't a clue what is going on..

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You'd be able to if you joined :wubbers:

Oh I didn't know that,I shall consider it :smilin:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 am

They got nooways thread closed. Surprise surprise.

Postby Gusset » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:27 am

Guest wrote:They got nooways thread closed. Surprise surprise.

How did they do that and which ones?
Gusset

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm

DS really is much quieter than it used to be. Just look at the thread in GD about the missing 3 year old. In times gone by that would be up to 20 pages by now. It hasn't even reached a page yet.

Notice that clique bully MAW has already gone in the thread to tell people that they mustn't speculate, as if he owns the joint.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:DS really is much quieter than it used to be. Just look at the thread in GD about the missing 3 year old. In times gone by that would be up to 20 pages by now. It hasn't even reached a page yet.

Notice that clique bully MAW has already gone in the thread to tell people that they mustn't speculate, as if he owns the joint.

the alert has gone out and the clique are flocking to the thread to say the SAME thing over and over AGAIN......time for a little game of spot the dtvers i think

two pages in and so far, weve seen

MAW
kippeh
Hugh JBoobs
dylan99

any more?

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS really is much quieter than it used to be. Just look at the thread in GD about the missing 3 year old. In times gone by that would be up to 20 pages by now. It hasn't even reached a page yet.

the alert has gone out and the clique are flocking to the thread to say the SAME thing over and over AGAIN......time for a little game of spot the dtvers i think

two pages in and so far, weve seen

MAW
kippeh
Hugh JBoobs
dylan99

any more?

O M G

You are so right. Someone should contact the DS mods. There's absolutely no way those four posters could have found that thread independently.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 pm

And here is what MAW aka Gaz has just written on DS:

Once upon a time, DS was actually quite civilised, with a high percentage of intelligent members. These days, though a fair few of those people are still at least occasional visitors, it's more like a visit to Bedlam. Bring your own sharp stick to poke the inmates, many of whom appear to be gibbering idiots.

That tells you everything you need to know about the attitude of DTVers to DS members.

What he doesn't realise though is that all the decent members were driven off by the DTV mob.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:And here is what MAW aka Gaz has just written on DS:

Once upon a time, DS was actually quite civilised, with a high percentage of intelligent members. These days, though a fair few of those people are still at least occasional visitors, it's more like a visit to Bedlam. Bring your own sharp stick to poke the inmates, many of whom appear to be gibbering idiots.

That tells you everything you need to know about the attitude of DTVers to DS members.

What he doesn't realise though is that all the decent members were driven off by the DTV mob.

One person's opinion suddenly becomes everyone's opinion?

Weird.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:09 pm

and the cuntish dtver of the day award goes to..........

Originally posted by MAW

if you don't like DS, you could always fuck off and leave DS alone you supercilious wanker :hand:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive