You're Never Too Old.........

A right load of bollocks...

Re: You're Never Too Old.........

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:23 am

Minj wrote:I like Dimples. She doesn't mind third world scum like me.

I like her too.... doesn't mean I have to agree with her! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:23 am

If you like, I can come to visit you and bring you pencils, colouring books and toothpaste and stuff. In fact, I could go one better and adopt you and Ted as my third world foster children. :pmsl:

If it's good enough for Madonna... :awesome:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 am

Poca wrote:

I like her too.... doesn't mean I have to agree with her! :thumbsup:

I like you too and no, of course you don't have to agree with me... but equally, you shouldn't take everything I say as being completely serious either. :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 am

Dimples wrote:
Oh right. I just assumed Frosty found that on the interweb somewhere. Are you saying that he made that himself?

:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:27 am

Dimples wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Poca wrote:
Well, whatever.... but you sure have the knack of how to make a person feel even more inferior than any amount of shit on your shoe!

Merely words on a screen... or so I have reliably been told in the past when someone has said things to me which I didn't much care for. :wink:

The fact is, there are a lot worse things said on these forums than have ever come from my keyboard, so whilst you are entitled to your opinion, what I said to Micky is really quite mild compared to that which he has been spouting off to (and about) others for some time now. You didn't seem too enchanted by his comments about Edna for example, so maybe you should take him to task about that. :gigglesnshit:

I c&p and said how 'sick' one of his comments were, he chose to ignore it......... anyway, for someone who claims middle class status, you sure like to mingle with the working classes! :wink:........ :Hiya:

Yes, you C&P'd it but you didn't make much of it or give him a hard time... so does that make it OK for him?

I'm not sure what you mean by your last comment. Why would I not like to mingle with other people, irrespective of perceived "class"? :dunno: I described my lifestyle as "middle-class", which is is. It's simply a socio-economic description and certainly not any bar to my friendships with my working class friends, of which I have many.

It's difficult to engage when one is ignored :snooty:.. in other words......you can't fucking argue with yourself! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:28 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Oh right. I just assumed Frosty found that on the interweb somewhere. Are you saying that he made that himself?

Nursie!!! :wubwub:

"A lovely cow with lovely big udders"

Dimples

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 am

Poca wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Poca wrote:
Well, whatever.... but you sure have the knack of how to make a person feel even more inferior than any amount of shit on your shoe!

Merely words on a screen... or so I have reliably been told in the past when someone has said things to me which I didn't much care for. :wink:

The fact is, there are a lot worse things said on these forums than have ever come from my keyboard, so whilst you are entitled to your opinion, what I said to Micky is really quite mild compared to that which he has been spouting off to (and about) others for some time now. You didn't seem too enchanted by his comments about Edna for example, so maybe you should take him to task about that. :gigglesnshit:

I c&p and said how 'sick' one of his comments were, he chose to ignore it......... anyway, for someone who claims middle class status, you sure like to mingle with the working classes! :wink:........ :Hiya:

Yes, you C&P'd it but you didn't make much of it or give him a hard time... so does that make it OK for him?

I'm not sure what you mean by your last comment. Why would I not like to mingle with other people, irrespective of perceived "class"? :dunno: I described my lifestyle as "middle-class", which is is. It's simply a socio-economic description and certainly not any bar to my friendships with my working class friends, of which I have many.

It's difficult to engage when one is ignored :snooty:.. in other words......you can't fucking argue with yourself! :gigglesnshit:

Ah, to be honest, I didn't even notice if he'd responded to you or not.

As for not arguing with oneself.... have you met TJ? He could! :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Minj » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 am

Do it Dimples. You'll get 4 letters a year, and a one off wide eyed photo. Yours for as little as £10 a month.
Minj

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:32 am

Minj wrote:Do it Dimples. You'll get 4 letters a year, and a one off wide eyed photo. Yours for as little as £10 a month.

I'd want visiting rights... :NAA:

Tell you what - get in a couple of cases of decent Chilean Sauvignon Blanc and you've got a deal! :Wiiiine!:
Dimples

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:33 am

queeny says frosty would never do whatever u said he was doing...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:34 am

Dimples wrote:
Poca wrote:

:laughing:.... I reckon that applies to more than a few in forumland tbh :gigglesnshit: ..... right, I really am out of here now... nite nite! :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:36 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:queeny says frosty would never do whatever u said he was doing...

"You are so clever today, you better be careful your foot doesn't fall off" :awesome:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:37 am

Poca wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Poca wrote:

:laughing:.... I reckon that applies to more than a few in forumland tbh :gigglesnshit: ..... right, I really am out of here now... nite nite! :Hiya:

Night night Poca! :Hiya:
Dimples

Postby Dimples » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:44 am

Right, I think it's time I headed off bedwards too.

Goodnight Minj, Frosticles, CaliTom if you're still here... and anyone else still up and about! :Hiya:
Dimples

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:44 am

Baldrick: But my lord, I've been in your family since 1532!
Blackadder: So has syphilis! Now get out!
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms