What A Surprise.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What A Surprise.......

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:46 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Yes ok mark I made mistakes I've never denied it, but whats the point of going over old ground cos one cant change the past, one can only attempt to shape one's future cant one mark, would you agree?......

Agree with you one can't change the past , I think what people like myself think have you change for the better , hope so , I rest my case with you

Maybe we should just both move on mark and stop the abuse, life's too short etc, maybe even be friends............

We move on Micky , just like to see the old Micky , regarding mistakes like you said we all make them , myself including , hope you the best for your future ,
Markey mark

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:51 am

Markey mark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Yes ok mark I made mistakes I've never denied it, but whats the point of going over old ground cos one cant change the past, one can only attempt to shape one's future cant one mark, would you agree?......

Agree with you one can't change the past , I think what people like myself think have you change for the better , hope so , I rest my case with you

Maybe we should just both move on mark and stop the abuse, life's too short etc, maybe even be friends............

We move on Micky , just like to see the old Micky , regarding mistakes like you said we all make them , myself including , hope you the best for your future ,

I'm a lot less angry than I used to be mark I know that much, but then again I didn't like being without a job contrary to what a lot of ppl think, and being in a hostel like I am at present yet again gives one a whole different perspective, but I shall be trying for a job tomorrow and hopefully starting on Tuesday the I can start living once more instead of just existing, and I wish you all the best as well mark..........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:51 am

Your infatuation with Northernstar avatar while being married did not help your downfall Mick, you drooled through FH until everyone got soaking wet, you silly lovesick little boy.

If you were worth supporting in getting FH back people would help you, as they do not help it must surely tell you something.

I hear Major Starbold is interested having his own forum, why not try to con him into being your partner.

Move on Mick.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:09 am

Guest wrote:Your infatuation with Northernstar avatar while being married did not help your downfall Mick, you drooled through FH until everyone got soaking wet, you silly lovesick little boy.

If you were worth supporting in getting FH back people would help you, as they do not help it must surely tell you something.

I hear Major Starbold is interested having his own forum, why not try to con him into being your partner.

Move on Mick.

Dunno what you're on about :dunno: , and I wouldn't want to own FH guest, I just want to post on it again.........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:38 am

Guest wrote:Your infatuation with Northernstar avatar while being married did not help your downfall Mick, you drooled through FH until everyone got soaking wet, you silly lovesick little boy.

Move on Mick.

There was also the time he thought trop was a lady coming onto him. Can't remember the name he used to trick him now lol

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Mick spent Christmas with Trop alias Chie about 3/4 years ago. TRUE.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:Mick spent Christmas with Trop alias Chie about 3/4 years ago. TRUE.

Still butt hurt I see Major lol

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Has anyone heard off DT?

Hows the fella doing

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Move on Mick.

Stormfront already exists...
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms