What A Surprise.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What A Surprise.......

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Les wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I'm not getting into a petty slanging match with any of you, even you Marky.......

Don't start threads like this or make derogatory posts towards others then!

I'll defend myself if I have to pokes but I wont get into petty squabbles, and btw how's the new addition......... :wubwub:

I always think you get a hard time of it from posters Mickey, but then I didn't really post on FH much. You might swear at people a lot, but the amount of shit you get from people, I'm not surprised. I suppose it works both ways.

A lot of ppl would say that I asked for it Les, but with Ash and DT's considerable help I wanted FH to be a troll free forum so I was bound to get shit from those posters whom wanted to throw a massive spanner in the works, so I think I was on a hiding to nothing from day one, but I still enjoyed it Les, obviously not the abuse, but the exchange of views.......

You came across as not appreciating their massive support of your dream forum though.
They laid out money and time for you, only to be met with repetitive abuse from you.
You can't expect people to work like servants to facilitate your needs, you ought to have made the effort to learn how the forum works, you never even made the effort to learn how to post a picture or you-tube.
Bella

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:20 am

BD.

Try and take this on board, because you seem to be under the impression that if it wasn't for me, your ban from here would be lifted. Wrong. We are all agreed that you should stay banned.

Oh and you want to stop writing poems, they're getting worse.

Shamed my countrymen and a disappointment to Scotland?

:hand:
Vicky

Postby FFS » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 am

Victoria wrote:BD.

Try and take this on board, because you seem to be under the impression that if it wasn't for me, your ban from here would be lifted. Wrong. We are all agreed that you should stay banned.

Yes, he's no Keats :gigglesnshit:

Bloody hell Vic, thought it was just me who couldn't sleep :bawlin:
FFS

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:36 am

FFS wrote:

I think he writes songs as well. :ooer:

My sleeps been terrible the last few days, i'm lucky if i get a few hours of it.
Vicky

Postby FFS » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:40 am

Victoria wrote:
FFS wrote:

My sleeps been terrible the last few days, i'm lucky if i get a few hours of it.

:pmsl: :pmsl:

That's no good Vic, I'm usual great at sleeping, just unsettled today for some reason, my body is tired but my mind is wide awake, pay for it later! :shake head:
FFS

Postby Vicky » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:43 am

FFS wrote:
Victoria wrote:
FFS wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl:

That's no good Vic, I'm usual great at sleeping, just unsettled today for some reason, my body is tired but my mind is wide awake, pay for it later! :shake head:

I've always been one for getting up early, but usually about 5. These last few days, i've getting before 3. :roll:

Hopefully it's just a temporary thing.
Vicky

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:39 am

Guest wrote:As mad as you are fella, I hope you one day get Fresh Horizon back. For all the bad times there were also times of laughter which is what forums are all about innit.

I had a lot of fun with FH guest, but there were posters that didn't want to have fun, such as Dean who just wanted to troll all the time, the Major who just wanted to moan and BD who was/still is just a pain most of the time, and as you can see I dont mind naming names cos I've always said what I think.
I did love the heated debate though and 2 of the best posters for that were Jack and Earl/Raven who had intelligent and reasoned argument which is what I'd love to get back to on there, but whilst trops at the helm thats never going to happen.............................
Mickyboy

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:As mad as you are fella, I hope you one day get Fresh Horizon back. For all the bad times there were also times of laughter which is what forums are all about innit.

I had a lot of fun with FH guest, but there were posters that didn't want to have fun, such as Dean who just wanted to troll all the time, the Major who just wanted to moan and BD who was/still is just a pain most of the time, and as you can see I dont mind naming names cos I've always said what I think.
I did love the heated debate though and 2 of the best posters for that were Jack and Earl/Raven who had intelligent and reasoned argument which is what I'd love to get back to on there, but whilst trops at the helm thats never going to happen.............................

Trouble with you mickyboy you were gutless with the trolls , and what I remember only person that moaned was you , you treated you mods like shit ,
Markey mark

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 am

Markey mark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Trouble with you mickyboy you were gutless with the trolls , and what I remember only person that moaned was you , you treated you mods like shit ,

You weren't even a member mark, so what are you getting so wound up for?.........and as a non member I dont think you have any right to criticise.......
Mickyboy

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:12 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You weren't even a member mark, so what are you getting so wound up for?.........and as a non member I dont think you have any right to criticise.......

I not getting wound up Mickey , more to life than a forum , but it shows you how much interest you had in your forum , I was a member for quite a while , and a few people will back me up how you treated at the time your mods like shit, and only person that moaned was you ,
Markey mark

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:21 am

Yes ok mark I made mistakes I've never denied it, but whats the point of going over old ground cos one cant change the past, one can only attempt to shape one's future cant one mark, would you agree?......
Mickyboy

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:35 am

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Got to have been pretty thick to lose fh in the first place

You hardly look a beacon of intelligence yourself, with all your fantasy gangsta stuff and far right wing politics!

How's your book coming along?

For Bella and naa

Regarding my book with help with member of staff at islington and camden icope , I finish my book while back , it's been great therapy able to write things that I couldn't talk about , anyway icope encourage patients to write about their experience what can be used for a booklet in what patients can have access to, regarding mine doctor Davis help me , with my consent she sent it to the publisher , whom showed great interest, but since then I had two grandsons what made me a different person , my mind on them , I will get the book publish but at the moment I focus on my grandsons ,
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:38 am

Mickyboy wrote:Yes ok mark I made mistakes I've never denied it, but whats the point of going over old ground cos one cant change the past, one can only attempt to shape one's future cant one mark, would you agree?......

Agree with you one can't change the past , I think what people like myself think have you change for the better , hope so , I rest my case with you
Markey mark

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:39 am

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Got to have been pretty thick to lose fh in the first place

You hardly look a beacon of intelligence yourself, with all your fantasy gangsta stuff and far right wing politics!

How's your book coming along?

For Bella and naa

Regarding my book with help with member of staff at islington and camden icope , I finish my book while back , it's been great therapy able to write things that I couldn't talk about , anyway icope encourage patients to write about their experience what can be used for a booklet in what patients can have access to, regarding mine doctor Davis help me , with my consent she sent it to the publisher , whom showed great interest, but since then I had two grandsons what made me a different person , my mind on them , I will get the book publish but at the moment I focus on my grandsons ,

I wish you success with your book mark.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 am

Markey mark wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Yes ok mark I made mistakes I've never denied it, but whats the point of going over old ground cos one cant change the past, one can only attempt to shape one's future cant one mark, would you agree?......

Agree with you one can't change the past , I think what people like myself think have you change for the better , hope so , I rest my case with you

Maybe we should just both move on mark and stop the abuse, life's too short etc, maybe even be friends............
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms