The Islamic 'Trojan Horse' agenda - a danger to our future?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Islamic 'Trojan Horse' agenda - a danger to our future?

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Hint guest - just chucking around the 'r' word without any evidence doesn't make you come across as a rational, calm person - it makes you look like a white, middle class liberal dickhead hence the 'waacist' and 'scweam' in my last post. Islam has not and never will be a race, it's a religious and political ideology and it's no more racist to be opposed to its influence on our society than it is to be opposed to Kim jong Unism.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Mark wrote:
Kenneth Noye wrote:
Mark wrote:enough with the childish Spain counter arguments

its bollox and is totally different

how many Brits in Spain are poncing off taxpayers, forming dirt poor ghettos, imposing their version of religion onto areas, sending out fucked up patrols to ensure lowly women cover up, blowing emselves up and beheading Spanish soldiers in front of women and children etc etc

YES, Brits from their own communities, stick together but FFS, they mostly all have money, and are spending it in spain without trying to change spain.

there are many arguments to counter racism
but brits moving to spain to retire, aint one of em

1.3 mill claim some sort of Spanish benefit, some areas of Spain have been ruined by red and white flags every fucking where. C of E churches ar very different to Spanish Catholic churches and faith, not to mention the amount of British criminals out there with guns etc not to mention the various murders out there by Brits...and that's before you get the kids going out on drunken rampages, rapes, causing many hospital beds to be used... :more beer:

:gigglesnshit:
so its tourists as well now eh

tell you what
IF us mob, even the daftest of us
are SUCH a fuckin problem for Spain
why do you think their Govt spends millions tempting us to go there as tourists?
surely they wouldn't want us, if we was a total pain in the arriss?

look
I see why some try to madly defend anything islam, when perceived racissts have a pop
but all this general and racist anti Brit silliness, has been going on in forums for too long
its a piss poor argument
and not all Brits are your stereotypical lager lout on his hollibobs
some of us aint even pure white you know :smilin:

Kenneth here is pretty transparent in his agenda by using the name of a British murderer and gangster who went on the run to Spain years ago. As you've said Mark, British expats in Spain tend to be rich, retired people who put a lot of money into the Spanish economy. I also haven't heard of any of them demanding Spain adopt fundamentalist Christian/Catholic law, so again Kenny's argument falls down flat.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Puzzler wrote:Hint guest - just chucking around the 'r' word without any evidence doesn't make you come across as a rational, calm person - it makes you look like a white, middle class liberal dickhead hence the 'waacist' and 'scweam' in my last post. Islam has not and never will be a race, it's a religious and political ideology and it's no more racist to be opposed to its influence on our society than it is to be opposed to Kim jong Unism.

Why don't you like Indonesians or want them here?

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Mark wrote:
Kenneth Noye wrote:
Mark wrote:enough with the childish Spain counter arguments

its bollox and is totally different

how many Brits in Spain are poncing off taxpayers, forming dirt poor ghettos, imposing their version of religion onto areas, sending out fucked up patrols to ensure lowly women cover up, blowing emselves up and beheading Spanish soldiers in front of women and children etc etc

YES, Brits from their own communities, stick together but FFS, they mostly all have money, and are spending it in spain without trying to change spain.

there are many arguments to counter racism
but brits moving to spain to retire, aint one of em

1.3 mill claim some sort of Spanish benefit, some areas of Spain have been ruined by red and white flags every fucking where. C of E churches ar very different to Spanish Catholic churches and faith, not to mention the amount of British criminals out there with guns etc not to mention the various murders out there by Brits...and that's before you get the kids going out on drunken rampages, rapes, causing many hospital beds to be used... :more beer:

:gigglesnshit:
so its tourists as well now eh

tell you what
IF us mob, even the daftest of us
are SUCH a fuckin problem for Spain
why do you think their Govt spends millions tempting us to go there as tourists?
surely they wouldn't want us, if we was a total pain in the arriss?

look
I see why some try to madly defend anything islam, when perceived racissts have a pop
but all this general and racist anti Brit silliness, has been going on in forums for too long
its a piss poor argument
and not all Brits are your stereotypical lager lout on his hollibobs
some of us aint even pure white you know :smilin:

Kenneth here is pretty transparent in his agenda by using the name of a British murderer and gangster who went on the run to Spain years ago. As you've said Mark, British expats in Spain tend to be rich, retired people who put a lot of money into the Spanish economy. I also haven't heard of any of them demanding Spain adopt fundamentalist Christian/Catholic law, so again Kenny's argument falls down flat.

Thankfully UKIP don't want forced repatriation of Muslims nor do they want to stop them coming here. Why was your mate Nige in a mosque the other say? Drumming up support?

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Hint guest - just chucking around the 'r' word without any evidence doesn't make you come across as a rational, calm person - it makes you look like a white, middle class liberal dickhead hence the 'waacist' and 'scweam' in my last post. Islam has not and never will be a race, it's a religious and political ideology and it's no more racist to be opposed to its influence on our society than it is to be opposed to Kim jong Unism.

Have you stopped beating your wife? (We can all play silly bollocks strawman questions guest)
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have you stopped beating your wife? (We can all play silly bollocks strawman questions guest)

I don't have a husband. The question still stands despite your shitty deflection.

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't have a husband. The question still stands despite your shitty deflection.

I don't think I've ever mentioned Indonesians in any of my posts, going right back to when I joined DS 3 years ago, so why exactly did you ask me that if you weren't trying to deflect as well? For the record I don't have a problem with educated/highly skilled Indonesians, or any other nationality coming here.
Puzzler

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

I could be wrong here but I suspect the point he was making was your question "Why don't you like Indonesians or want them here?" is an example of a loaded question (complex question fallacy rather than a "strawman") as it invites an assumption which hasn't been established (he doesn't like Indonesians.)

"Have you stopped beating your wife" is a way of demonstrating what a loaded question is as it assumes the person was beating his (or her) wife at some point for it to be stopped.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think I've ever mentioned Indonesians in any of my posts, going right back to when I joined DS 3 years ago, so why exactly did you ask me that if you weren't trying to deflect as well? For the record I don't have a problem with educated/highly skilled Indonesians, or any other nationality coming here.

even though most Indonesians 7/8 are Muslim. :whistle:

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Islam =/= muslims. Is that you Tumbles?
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you so incapable of debate you must accuse every poster of being someone else. :shake head:

Postby Mark » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:45 pm

guesty chose him name unwisely imho

cos Noye
tho a villain and hard man, never really hurt anyone
who weren't hurting him
and that includes the poor young boxer who was smashing noyes head in at swanley
tho found guilty of murder
it could be said it was self defence

anyways
whats a banged up London villain got to do with the price of eggs?
or muslim extremists teaching OUR children to hate, guesty
Mark

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you so incapable of debate you must accuse every poster of being someone else. :shake head:

It means we know these Britain First twats are racist, they think they are superior to Arabs.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Puzzler wrote:Hint guest - just chucking around the 'r' word without any evidence doesn't make you come across as a rational, calm person - it makes you look like a white, middle class liberal dickheadhence the 'waacist' and 'scweam' in my last post . Islam has not and never will be a race, it's a religious and political ideology and it's no more racist to be opposed to its influence on our society than it is to be opposed to Kim jong Unism.

Wrong again Puzzler. Correctly identifying racist assertions and pointing them out does make one calm and rational. Banging on about people "sweaming wacism" when both words contain an "R" not "W" and the fact that one cannot, in fact, scream at all on the internet, makes you look like a racist incapable of debate. And besides you picked on individual countries for your clothing related racism (or "welated wacism" in that infantile way you like to pretend people who disagree with you have a speech impediments) which had nothing to do with religion, which ruins your normal refuge for racist behavior. Clear up your act and maybe people will be able to conduct a discussion with you, right now you are clearly incapable of it.

it makes you look like a white, middle class liberal dickheadhence the 'waacist' and 'scweam' in my last post - Racism and class hatred. Sort yourself out.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Hang on a moment!!!!

Puzzler wrote: it makes you look like a white, middle class liberal dickhead hence the 'waacist' and 'scweam' in my last post.

Are you saying that white middle class people are incapable of pronouncing the letter R????

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms