Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:49 am

Disgraced former Gov. Andrew Cuomo joined Republicans Tuesday in questioning why the feds raided the Florida home of his longtime nemesis Donald Trump.
“DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations,” Cuomo tweeted Tuesday morning about the raid overseen by the Department of Justice under President Joe Biden, with whom the ex-governor has shared a friendly relationship.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/cuomo-tra ... is-ouster/

My my my, how quickly some politicians jump ship :roll:

Anyway, is anyone interested in discussing that raid? I'll start.

Looks like the Democrats just endorsed Trumps chance for re-election by doing what they just did. Dems could have just let Trump fade into obscurity, but oh no, they have to go on this ridiculous witch hunt that will hurt them tremendously. The FBI obviously didn't find anything, or we would have heard about it by now.
Would they have done anything like that to the Clinton's? I don't think so.Even though there would have been plenty of reasons.
Holly
Site Admin

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:22 pm

The warrant was granted by a Trump appointed federal judge. Bruce Reinhart who once represented Trump's famous pal Jeffrey Epstein, was appointed in 2018 when Donald Trump was President and the Republicans controlled both houses of congress. They clearly had no doubts about him or his wife, another Republican appointed Federal Judge

Donald Trump has failed to comply to request to return documents that are covered under the Presidential Records Act and a warrant would not have been granted if there were not reasonable grounds for the search.

Further this was not a situation where the door was broken down and the terrified subject of the raid was threatened at gunpoint, or actually killed like Breonna Taylor, Trump wasn't even in residence.

Like Alex Jones before him Trump thought he could fuck with courts over discovery and as every lawyer will tell you, even if you are 100% demonstrably innocent, if you fuck with the courts over discovery you will lose
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:23 pm

Trump has a copy of the warrant as does whatever passes for for his mob attorney yet he doesn't publish it and just cries about it, the FBI don't do a 'no knock' invasion on a former president without being extremely, life-changingly sure about your evidence and the motives of the accused. Meanwhile Former President Donald Trump invokes Fifth Amendment rights and declines to answer questions from NY attorney general :ooer: Why would he take the 5th if had said this? "You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" let alone him signing a law in 2018 to stop presidents flushing incriminating documents down the toilet, which he later did.

But her emails, but Hunter's laptop, but actual facts...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:24 am

Stooo wrote:Trump has a copy of the warrant as does whatever passes for for his mob attorney yet he doesn't publish it and just cries about it, the FBI don't do a 'no knock' invasion on a former president without being extremely, life-changingly sure about your evidence and the motives of the accused. Meanwhile Former President Donald Trump invokes Fifth Amendment rights and declines to answer questions from NY attorney general :ooer: Why would he take the 5th if had said this? "You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" let alone him signing a law in 2018 to stop presidents flushing incriminating documents down the toilet, which he later did.

But those are facts. Makes the phrase "No one is above the law" like Pelosi said, sound very hypocritical...BTW, you forgot the Russian collusion and the phones she destroyed. I'm not saying Trump is innocent, because I don't know, but what's good for the goose...
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:25 am

Cactus Jack wrote:The warrant was granted by a Trump appointed federal judge. Bruce Reinhart who once represented Trump's famous pal Jeffrey Epstein, was appointed in 2018 when Donald Trump was President and the Republicans controlled both houses of congress. They clearly had no doubts about him or his wife, another Republican appointed Federal Judge

Donald Trump has failed to comply to request to return documents that are covered under the Presidential Records Act and a warrant would not have been granted if there were not reasonable grounds for the search.

Further this was not a situation where the door was broken down and the terrified subject of the raid was threatened at gunpoint, or actually killed like Breonna Taylor, Trump wasn't even in residence.

Like Alex Jones before him Trump thought he could fuck with courts over discovery and as every lawyer will tell you, even if you are 100% demonstrably innocent, if you fuck with the courts over discovery you will lose

Oh Hello :Hiya: where have you been?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:27 pm

FBI officials at the Cincinnati Field Office confirmed to WLWT that the situation began after an armed man showed up at the office and allegedly made threats.

The suspect was described as a white male.

Hhmm - these MAGA types are pretty good at seeking Darwin awards.
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:49 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:Trump has a copy of the warrant as does whatever passes for for his mob attorney yet he doesn't publish it and just cries about it, the FBI don't do a 'no knock' invasion on a former president without being extremely, life-changingly sure about your evidence and the motives of the accused. Meanwhile Former President Donald Trump invokes Fifth Amendment rights and declines to answer questions from NY attorney general :ooer: Why would he take the 5th if had said this? "You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" let alone him signing a law in 2018 to stop presidents flushing incriminating documents down the toilet, which he later did.

But those are facts. Makes the phrase "No one is above the law" like Pelosi said, sound very hypocritical...BTW, you forgot the Russian collusion and the phones she destroyed. I'm not saying Trump is innocent, because I don't know, but what's good for the goose...

The only Russian collusion that I've seen has been by Trump and our own PM/government and a huge swathe of US government officials including the SS wiped their cell phones after the Jan sixth attempted insurrection. They've chucked every thing at the woman and there have been countless investigations against her and she didn't break any laws and you lot won't give up ripping on her while a literal Russian Mafia crime boss ran the country in order to enrich himself, his friends and the big bosses including Putin and got caught red handed. :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:29 pm

Simple facts:

Trump took classified documents to Mar-a-Lago.

Whilst it's true that while President he could have declassified them that is a documented process and no such documents exist.

Trump has been trying to do an Alex Jones and impede the discovery process as a strategic move. It was his hope that a punishment would be given for failing to turn over the documents that would not match the punishment that would come if the documents were turned over. That was a miscalculation.

It also looks like someone's testimony - possibly Ivanka's who has started to be more co-operative - tipped the FBI off that the documents were under imminent threat of being altered or destroyed.

So a warrant was served and the documents were recovered.

No one was shot, no-one was awoken at 3AM by having their door kicked in.

A discovery warrant was served and executed by order a judge that Trump appointed.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:44 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Simple facts:

Whilst it's true that while President he could have declassified them that is a documented process and no such documents exist.

Trump has been trying to do an Alex Jones and impede the discovery process as a strategic move. It was his hope that a punishment would be given for failing to turn over the documents that would not match the punishment that would come if the documents were turned over. That was a miscalculation.

It also looks like someone's testimony - possibly Ivanka's who has started to be more co-operative - tipped the FBI off that the documents were under imminent threat of being altered or destroyed.

A discovery warrant was served and executed by order a judge that Trump appointed.

I don't get this about Avanka, I understand the grave marker being modest because the ground needs to be settled before a permanent marker is installed; the worms have to do their work before you bung a couple of tonnes of granite on recently disturbed ground, however...

She was cremated, that's around two kilos of remains that can easily be contained in a small casket and buried a foot down due to the zero risk of contamination. Six feet down, cremated and in a coffin. The question is who digs her up first, the FBI or the Russian mob...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Simple facts:

I don't get this about Avanka, I understand the grave marker being modest because the ground needs to be settled before a permanent marker is installed; the worms have to do their work before you bung a couple of tonnes of granite on recently disturbed ground, however...

She was cremated, that's around two kilos of remains that can easily be contained in a small casket and buried a foot down due to the zero risk of contamination. Six feet down, cremated and in a coffin. The question is who digs her up first, the FBI or the Russian mob...

Sorry I meant Ivana - Trump's daughter not his ex-wife.

Sources are claiming she are Jared are playing nice and will be allowed to leave the US for Israel and won't have to come back when Daddy gets prosecuted.

However given the sources that may just be an anti-Semitic slur on Jared from the likes of the Proud Boys.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:25 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Sorry I meant Ivana - Trump's daughter not his ex-wife.

Sources are claiming she are Jared are playing nice and will be allowed to leave the US for Israel and won't have to come back when Daddy gets prosecuted.

However given the sources that may just be an anti-Semitic slur on Jared from the likes of the Proud Boys.

I'm halfway to getting someone convinced that birds aren't real but this interests me considering that I was once in the trade. She was cremated her remains interred in a coffin buried six feet down (partly because the entire golf course is now considered a cemetery and exempt from tax) but why? If there are local ordinances that demand a deep burial before tax exempt statutes kick in...

Oh wait, I get it. There's just her remains in the coffin and it was all done to avoid paying tax again :thud:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:03 am

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

The only Russian collusion that I've seen has been by Trump and our own PM/government and a huge swathe of US government officials including the SS wiped their cell phones after the Jan sixth attempted insurrection. They've chucked every thing at the woman and there have been countless investigations against her and she didn't break any laws and you lot won't give up ripping on her while a literal Russian Mafia crime boss ran the country in order to enrich himself, his friends and the big bosses including Putin and got caught red handed. :dunno:

OMG Stooo, do you not watch the news?

CNN Fact Check Confirms Clinton Aide Destroyed Mobile Devices With Hammers

Hillary's deleted emails

You have to believe it when even CNN reports on Hunter.

:dunno:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:53 am

What does any of that have to do with Trump's violation of The Presidential Records Act of 1978?

Please confine your answers to the acts and misdeeds of Donald Trump.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:10 am

Cactus Jack wrote:What does any of that have to do with Trump's violation of The Presidential Records Act of 1978?

Please confine your answers to the acts and misdeeds of Donald Trump.

It's got everything to do with it. Why does the far left get away with everything, while there's this constant crazy witch hunt going after Trump?
You agree with everything the party you'd support, nodding your head in agreement with what ever they do, whether good or bad, IYO it has to be good :roll: while totally ignoring all their wrong doings. Only the opposition's doing everything wrong. Can't you see the hypocrisy? I'll say it again, I don't know if or what Trump's done that's illegal, but why go only after him when the other side is so obviously corrupt too? They don't even hide it anymore.
What's even worse, the MSM totally ignore all the lefts wrong doings. For how long have they ignored Hunter's dealings? All of a sudden they come out with it. Jeez, I wonder why?
This whole Trump "raid" was BS, they're just trying to prevent him from running again, that's how scared they are. Midterms are around the corner. If they were doing so well, there wouldn't be any need to be scared, right?
Look what's happening. The world is fucked thanks to the far left, they went so far left that we can't really call their regime a Democracy anymore.
The least you could do, is to see both sides of the spectrum.
If there would be an election today, Trump would win, they know it and I'm sure you know it.
?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:29 am

So b..b..b..but her emails.

Same old shit.
Cactus Jack

Next

Return to US News