The Climate Change Story.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Climate Change Story.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:37 pm

Australians are ‘freezing ourselves’ to fight global warming
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Australians are ‘freezing ourselves’ to fight global warming

Funny old world.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:09 pm

My god!!! This is a wonderful period of beautiful hot weather we are enjoying, but I am a bit worried about the people in Madrid.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:03 pm

Tropical Scotland? :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:38 pm

There’s definitely something going on with the weather, typically tropical Britain hey?

It’s absolutely beautiful weather, but I think it might lead to a few deaths amongst the old and infirm.

Roads melting too, now that’s a testament to just how hot it is.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:There’s definitely something going on with the weather, typically tropical Britain hey?

It’s absolutely beautiful weather, but I think it might lead to a few deaths amongst the old and infirm.

You'll be alright as long as you stay indoors. Or does your shelter kick you out during the day?
It's kinda funny that a bloke who claims to be a real estate agent has to live in assisted living housing :dunno:

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:There’s definitely something going on with the weather, typically tropical Britain hey?

You'll be alright as long as you stay indoors. Or does your shelter kick you out during the day?
It's kinda funny that a bloke who claims to be a real estate agent has to live in assisted living housing :dunno:

It’s great, it’s cheap, we get loads of happy pills and intravenous lager :gigglesnshit:

Free hot water and central heating too.

I can’t knock it.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:54 pm

Heat is coming up from Africa.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:08 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s great, it’s cheap, we get loads of happy pills and intravenous lager :gigglesnshit:

I can’t knock it.

I knew it… you’re Micky in disguise!!! :kinell:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:16 am

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can’t knock it.

I knew it… you’re Micky in disguise!!! :kinell:

:pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:41 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Australians are ‘freezing ourselves’ to fight global warming

You have to wonder how much money politicians are making from all this BS. Look at how much money Al Gore made from climate change. He actually built a house from the profits so big it took more electricity to run it than the nearest town to it.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:

You have to wonder how much money politicians are making from all this BS. Look at how much money Al Gore made from climate change. He actually built a house from the profits so big it took more electricity to run it than the nearest town to it.

Would that be the house at Martha's Vineyard on Nantucket Island where Obama bought one too just feet from the rising seas that are going to swallow everything up?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Middens » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

Would that be the house at Martha's Vineyard on Nantucket Island where Obama bought one too just feet from the rising seas that are going to swallow everything up?

That's the thing about being a millionaire though. When the sea swallows it, it'll be no big deal for him. Me losing my house to flood, wind, wildfire or other extreme event would be devastating.
Middens

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms