MAJOR incident in Glasgow

Re: MAJOR incident in Glasgow

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:59 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Posting completely inaccurate shite based mostly on your daft assumptions while trying to conflate 3 different situations.

Spare us Raven.

Being unable to answer you have opted to insult? That is unusual Canny.
Unlike you I do feel we are a generous nation and do a grand job in taking in those in need.

And I need to ask why you you feel that a person arriving with NOTHING being housed in a Four Star Rated Hotel in a City Centre, with three square meals a day, heating, TV, hot water, clean sheets and a little spending money is in anyway bad treatment after they left places that were clearly far worse and their journeys were no doubt arduous?

If you can answer that --without deflecting--then please explain also why you feel that the authorities are to blame for the murderous acts of an ungrateful cunt?

Your first point - we have been. Then came Windrush, Grenfell and the unwelcoming society promised by Theresa May. Alongside that we saw the backlash from Brexit, with open attacks and insults on foreigners in the streets. Now, for some reason (some would say in typical Tory fashion) our government has decided to remove the tiny benefit, a fiver a day, that gives some small feeling of respect and dignity.

And that is the issue - please stop posting falsehoods about people (me?) "wanting them housed in 5 star hotels". It's nonsense and a very poor diversion attempt as were the mentions of murders and attempted murders.

Just concentrate on our government taking the only money they had away from them. Ask yourself how mean spirited that is and whether such a small gesture, a fiver a day, had to go.

Being the generous soul you are, I'm sure you agree that it didn't.

Refused to answer because it would be self -destroying. Thanks.

We have a CUNT (singular) of a Government who need removing asap so that we can get some social justice.

But you are so wrong here, you try to complain of comfortable accommodations meals along with TV and hot water etc for new arrivals and try to blame the powers that be when an ungrateful cunt opts to show his gratitude by stabbing people --his fellows in fact.

It is pointless exercise on your part at political point scoring --which is daft. You no doubt blame them for Reading murders too and that is silly.

We have a CUNT of a government but even if it were a Labour government now these ungrateful cunts would have still gone on knife rampages and that is a fact.

Blame the correct parties please.

And don't worry The Tory cunts will lose next GE, they have too many black marks against them for maltreating their own.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:07 pm

Sorry, Raven - I answered every point I could make out.

One more time - No-one, especially me, is complaining about asylum seeker's accommodation. In general terms I'm fine with it, though exceptions can be made in the example quoted where Mears are the providers.

My complaint is about the removal of the fiver a day they were given.

And you are still making assumptions about criminal investigations. You might never know why one of them did that - he is dead.

This isn't about political points scoring - it's about injustice.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:Sorry, Raven - I answered every point I could make out.

One more time - No-one, especially me, is complaining about asylum seeker's accommodation. In general terms I'm fine with it, though exceptions can be made in the example quoted where Mears are the providers.

And you are still making assumptions about criminal investigations. You might never know why one of them did that - he is dead.

The only injustice is the cunt who attempted to murder his peers, when all were being well looked after. So we disagree.

Same as the Reading murderer --no-one is to blame but the knifemen.

What part of that are you struggling with?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:24 pm

The fiver was for food and essentials though, and they're getting fed at the hotel. I agree there should be provision for other essentials though.
Raggamuffin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:

The only injustice is the cunt who attempted to murder his peers, when all were being well looked after. So we disagree.

I am struggling with your need to conflate criminal acts in Glasgow and Reading with the removal of a fiver a day from asylum seekers, especially as you have no direct evidence to link the two.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

The fiver was for food and essentials though, and they're getting fed at the hotel. I agree there should be provision for other essentials though.

Shame homeless people don't get the same consideration
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:42 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I am struggling with your need to conflate criminal acts in Glasgow and Reading with the removal of a fiver a day from asylum seekers, especially as you have no direct evidence to link the two.

Do homeless people get a fiver a day? Please advise.
A nice bed, hot showers, clean bed linen, TV, and three square meals a day too?
If not, why not?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Another Premier Inn Stabbing in Glasgow :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:23 pm

The answer to that is yes if you are a UK citizen, apart from the unlikelihood of there being a TV in your room in a hostel.

You can claim Universal Credit if homeless. Details here;

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_ ... n_homeless

Free food details here;

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_ ... /free_food

Free showers, laundry and advice here;

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_ ... other_help
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:

The answer to that is yes if you are a UK citizen, apart from the unlikelihood of there being a TV in your room in a hostel.

You can claim Universal Credit if homeless. Details here;

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_ ... n_homeless

Free food details here;

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_ ... /free_food

Free showers, laundry and advice here;

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_ ... other_help

Do all homeless people have a laptop and the ability to log in and check your links?

Were they housed in a city centre hotel with 5 star ratings they would of course.

You really are getting desperate, just cut it out as it makes you look silly.

Asylum seekers in city centre hotel with 5 star ratings, heating, hot showers, clean laundry, TV, electricity etc etc and Three Square Meals a day are catered for much better than Homeless people, and your attempts to make them (Asylum seekers) total victims who aren't looked after at all is truly pathetic.
Especially when you try to make out the Knifeman's murderous attack was because of not being well looked after.
Get a grip pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:46 pm

The phone numbers for all the above services are available in all hostels - and the use of a phone.

Many homeless people choose not to use these facilities due to mental health issues or use of drink or drugs, as you well know. You can take a horse to water...

And stop the 5 star hotels for asylum seekers nonsense.

And best stop lying that I have ever inferred that any knifeman's actions were due to any of his circumstances. I have no knowledge of his particular circumstances.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:The phone numbers for all the above services are available in all hostels - and the use of a phone.

Many homeless people choose not to use these facilities due to mental health issues or use of drink or drugs, as you well know. You can take a horse to water...

And stop the 5 star hotels for asylum seekers nonsense.

And best stop lying that I have ever inferred that any knifeman's actions were due to any of his circumstances. I have no knowledge of his particular circumstances.

Five Star Reviews for a 3 Star rated hotel is not lying on my part but lying on your part old bean...

"Good hotel - Review of Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City ...
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserR ... 952442-r...
17/11/2019 · Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Centre: Good hotel - See 1,324 traveller reviews, 161 candid photos, and great deals for Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Centre at Tripadvisor.

5/5 (Star Rating) "

Have a read.

And no offence but you have been trying to make out since post one of yours on this thread that these people were being treated almost inhumanely and that some organisation tasked by government for their accommodations etc were to blame for the stabbings.

But you now seem to want to deny your previous posts on the matter and now also seem to be saying that that was not the reason for the knife attack?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:08 pm

You're not waving, you're drowning, Raven.

Either bring up my quote where I say that a knifeman stabbed people because he lost his fiver a week and hated the hotel food, or you are a liar.

Simple as that.

As for Tripadvisor ratings, good luck believing those unless you know the people who wrote them personally.

https://tripadvisorwatch.wordpress.com/ ... r-reviews/
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:You're not waving, you're drowning, Raven.

Either bring up my quote where I say that a knifeman stabbed people because he lost his fiver a week and hated the hotel food, or you are a liar.

Simple as that.

As for Tripadvisor ratings, good luck believing those unless you know the people who wrote them personally.

https://tripadvisorwatch.wordpress.com/ ... r-reviews/

Says the man who thinks a shop doorway more comfortable than a hotel room with bathroom and three square meals a day plus heating and TV etc?

You really are trying too hard old bean.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:31 pm

Cannydc wrote:Tory = no empathy.

Tory = no compassion.

Tory = no heart.

Tory - how dare these people 'demand' even the basic necessities of life?

Here you go Canny :thumbsup:

So IYO a five start RATED (as a quick reminder ) 3 star hotel is not suffice for the above then?

I think it is bloody good and I am sorry that you continue to think these asylum seekers less well off then homeless people but I just cannot agree.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs