Meghan seems like a nice addition to the Royal Family!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Meghan seems like a nice addition to the Royal Family!

Postby Middens » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:55 pm

She gets a hard tine from the press when it was clearly Andrew who was the wrong 'un. :monkey:
Middens

Postby SD777 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Middens wrote:She gets a hard tine from the press when it was clearly Andrew who was the wrong 'un. :monkey:

WTF has Megans actions of hypocrisy got to do with Andrews woes????
SD777
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:07 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:are they stills from a film/tv thing?

either way it's just tits innit

it might be seen as bit undignifed for a Royal but it's a bit meh really

Princess Margaret's tit pics cost lives...google it...

Let alone Mountbattens dick pic!

Just a dick innit! :dunno:

no idea about Earl M's dick

I just find it a bit difficult to care about anyone's tits, royalty or not

Some tits are more important than others! :gigglesnshit:

Google it you are online ain't you?

Funny how so many on this forum want to be spoon fed links, you, Canny DC, McAz and when someone like Fletch provides you with tons of them you complain too!

At least Holly comes prepared! :gigglesnshit:

I haven't asked for any links :dunno:

nor shall I be googling Mountbatten's dick

I have some standards :yikes: not many granted, but some :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LEGENDARY » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:13 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:are they stills from a film/tv thing?

either way it's just tits innit

it might be seen as bit undignifed for a Royal but it's a bit meh really

Princess Margaret's tit pics cost lives...google it...

Let alone Mountbattens dick pic!

Just a dick innit! :dunno:

no idea about Earl M's dick

I just find it a bit difficult to care about anyone's tits, royalty or not

Some tits are more important than others! :gigglesnshit:

Google it you are online ain't you?

Funny how so many on this forum want to be spoon fed links, you, Canny DC, McAz and when someone like Fletch provides you with tons of them you complain too!

At least Holly comes prepared! :gigglesnshit:

I haven't asked for any links :dunno:

nor shall I be googling Mountbatten's dick

I have some standards :yikes: not many granted, but some :mrgreen:

He's too dead to send you it online I am afraid! :whistle:
LEGENDARY

Postby Text » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Holly wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:Any photos of Meghan with her tits out like Katie the stateswoman Lucien? :dunno:

Yup

>>IMAGE <<

Hi Holly. :Hiya:
You are not comparing like with like! :yikes:
Kate's topless pic was taken AFTER she became a member of the royal family - and she is the future queen.
Meghan's was taken before she became a member of the rf, and there is absolutely nothing remarkable/bad/ disgraceful about an ordinary woman being topless on a beach, etc designated for that purpose. Surely you will agree with me, as i'm sure you're no prude.
Text

Postby Text » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Guesty wrote:Used to be fond of Meghan, until she managed to cause a rift between the two brothers who were always close. And now she has declined the Queens invitation to join her for christmas, very disrespectful to her majesty. Not to forget how she has treated her father!!!
says it all really about sparkles.
Why do you feel the need to use a nickname, when her actual name is shorter? :scratch: You say you liked her yet you go to the trouble of using a longer nickname and it's the same one used by hordes of horrible people on SM who have a pathological hatred of her. What does that silly nickname mean anyway, I've always wondered?

Guesty wrote: she managed to cause a rift between the two brothers who were always close. And now she has declined the Queens invitation to join her for christmas, very disrespectful to her majesty. Not to forget how she has treated her father!!!
What proof do you have that the rift between the brothers is anything to do with ''sparkles''? :dunno: Nothing people ever parrot about them, can be anything other than hearsay.
As for her ''disrespecting the queen's invitation'', hasn't William spent a few Christmas's and other important events with his wife's family too?
As for her ''maltreatment of her dad'' did you not see the heartfelt letter she painstakingly wrote by hand begging for peace between them? 5 pages!
Ironically, her Christmas visit to the states, which you have criticised, might well be used as a golden opportunity to finally reunite with her dad and get him to see his grandson and re-open lines of communication permanently.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Text wrote:
Guesty wrote:Used to be fond of Meghan, until she managed to cause a rift between the two brothers who were always close. And now she has declined the Queens invitation to join her for christmas, very disrespectful to her majesty. Not to forget how she has treated her father!!!
says it all really about sparkles.
Why do you feel the need to use a nickname, when her actual name is shorter? :scratch: You say you liked her yet you go to the trouble of using a longer nickname and it's the same one used by hordes of horrible people on SM who have a pathological hatred of her. What does that silly nickname mean anyway, I've always wondered?

Guesty wrote: she managed to cause a rift between the two brothers who were always close. And now she has declined the Queens invitation to join her for christmas, very disrespectful to her majesty. Not to forget how she has treated her father!!!
What proof do you have that the rift between the brothers is anything to do with ''sparkles''? :dunno: Nothing people ever parrot about them, can be anything other than hearsay.
As for her ''disrespecting the queen's invitation'', hasn't William spent a few Christmas's and other important events with his wife's family too?
As for her ''maltreatment of her dad'' did you not see the heartfelt letter she painstakingly wrote by hand begging for peace between them? 5 pages!
Ironically, her Christmas visit to the states, which you have criticised, might well be used as a golden opportunity to finally reunite with her dad and get him to see his grandson and re-open lines of communication permanently.

That is probably a good idea
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cleopatra » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Guesty wrote:Used to be fond of Meghan, until she managed to cause a rift between the two brothers who were always close. And now she has declined the Queens invitation to join her for christmas, very disrespectful to her majesty. Not to forget how she has treated her father!!! says it all really about sparkles.

What about the way her father has treated her? Along with the "half-sister" she hasn't seen for ten years? Blood or not, if anyone did that to me, they'd be banished from my life. :mrgreen:

Loyalty is everything, especially within your own family. The guy's a flake and no one is better placed than her to know that. I bet there will have been many times over the years when he has let her down, but to run her down in the way he has to the press is unforgivable.
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Guesty wrote:Used to be fond of Meghan, until she managed to cause a rift between the two brothers who were always close. And now she has declined the Queens invitation to join her for christmas, very disrespectful to her majesty. Not to forget how she has treated her father!!! says it all really about sparkles.

What about the way her father has treated her? Along with the "half-sister" she hasn't seen for ten years? Blood or not, if anyone did that to me, they'd be banished from my life. :mrgreen:

Loyalty is everything, especially within your own family. The guy's a flake and no one is better placed than her to know that. I bet there will have been many times over the years when he has let her down, but to run her down in the way he has to the press is unforgivable.

Don't blindly believe all you read in the press, there's something very not right about Meghan, she's the common denominator in all these rifts. :wink:

Postby Guesty » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

You are wrong about her father, he raised her and financed her education. Meghan herself spoke very highly of her father, and how much he sacrificed for her to be able to go to an expensive stage school. Why did she not take Harry to meet her father before the wedding? and then advise him on how to deal with the press? but instead she threw him under the bus. For the poster above who said maybe she is going to LA to see her father, poppycock, she said she is spending Christmas with her mother, Her father lives in Mexico not LA. She has no intentions of seeing her father.
Guesty

Postby Cleopatra » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Guesty wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

You are wrong about her father, he raised her and financed her education. Meghan herself spoke very highly of her father, and how much he sacrificed for her to be able to go to an expensive stage school. Why did she not take Harry to meet her father before the wedding? and then advise him on how to deal with the press? but instead she threw him under the bus. For the poster above who said maybe she is going to LA to see her father, poppycock, she said she is spending Christmas with her mother, Her father lives in Mexico not LA. She has no intentions of seeing her father.

He did not raise her, her mother did and well. He helped with finance, which is the very least an estranged father should do and he had regular visitation. He obviously has poor mental health and his other daughter is an absolute loon; sick with envy and jealous bitterness.

Why on earth would she want to see her father, only for him to run to the press to sell her every utterance? No, you know your own family and her father has not turned into a flake overnight. She will not have been surprised at his actions; disappointed but not surprised.
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Guesty wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

It would indeed have been nice for Thomas Markle to have met his future son in law and even have been formally asked for Megan’s hand in marriage but it seems she has no respect for tradition sadly.

Postby Verdi » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:00 am

She's deffo the best looking one. Cracking arse on her.
Verdi

Postby Text » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:31 pm

Guesty wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

You are wrong about her father, he raised her and financed her education. Meghan herself spoke very highly of her father, and how much he sacrificed for her to be able to go to an expensive stage school. Why did she not take Harry to meet her father before the wedding? and then advise him on how to deal with the press? but instead she threw him under the bus.

For the poster above who said maybe she is going to LA to see her father, poppycock, she said she is spending Christmas with her mother, Her father lives in Mexico not LA. She has no intentions of seeing her father.

No, I said it is a possibility that a meeting with her dad might take place whilst she is staying with her mum.
Why do you rule this out so confidently? :dunno: (Yes I'm aware that he lives in Mexico.)

Btw I gather he has not met some of his other grandkids either and that he is not speaking to his other kids, bar one.
Nearly all the Markle family members appear to be at loggerheads with each other, and this happened long before Meghan fell out with her dad.
Text

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms