When Micky went bad

A right load of bollocks...

Re: When Micky went bad

Postby measurer » Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 pm

West of Scotland includes Glasgow you bampot!

But aye, I feel for the non alcoholics for those are the people paying extra for drink, not the alkies who will drink anything. Not one of her brightest ideas...
measurer

Postby budgie unionist » Sat May 26, 2018 7:56 pm

measurer wrote:West of Scotland includes Glasgow you bampot!

But aye, I feel for the non alcoholics for those are the people paying extra for drink, not the alkies who will drink anything. Not one of her brightest ideas...

Aye I know, I was too busy being enraged to check my post..... :trollface:

Well, when I went on holiday my mum asked me to get her fags, I'm sure people with English relatives paying a visit will be asking them to bring up swally in bulk.... it's only a trip across the border for a cargo.

It's an ill thought out scheme. And the two-for-one pizza ban is just ridiculous.

I never want the Tories in power but I think the SNP have been in charge for too long and are taking the electorate for granted. In addition there appears to be a few IRA sympathisers in the SNP, which can easily be found by Googling.

(PS: Real just 1 up, LMFAO)
budgie unionist

Postby jra » Sat May 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Claire wrote:
jra wrote:
I don't fucking know. You're asking me a question, I said talk directly to her. Go and design GTA 6 or something. :whogives:

Jra, do you remember when Mr Morningstarr and CK hacked DTV (could have been DSU) and when Diab got it back he changed everyones passwords to "password" and they took over every account for a second time?

It was DSU they hacked using a special piece of code that allowed you to take control of the admin panel at the time. Security flaw.

Do you remember when Minnie flooded DTV with ads for M* when it went online? :gigglesnshit:

Tbh. No. There were a few stories knocking around at the time, basically doxing various people and idle threats being made. I was sent the details of just about every prominent poster back in the days of the forum wars, names, addresses and phone numbers, including you. Discarded years ago, as I'm not the type of person to take forum arguments and spats into RL.

But I'm not a cunt and it's history.
jra

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms