Tories admit Labour did NOT cause the Great Recession

Re: Tories admit Labour did NOT cause the Great Recession

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:49 pm

;

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Please cite anti semitic policies proposed by le pen so we can look closely at them.

1) French Jews to give up their Israeli citizenship.
2) French Jews to be banned from wearing the Kippah in public.

You expressed your support for the proposer of these policies - have you forgotten already? :dunno:

:link:

You have to link. Your propensity for fake news requires it im afraid.

Ta.

There you go:

"The leader of France’s National Front party has told an Israeli TV channel that she believes French Jews should be banned from wearing a Kippah..." - The Jewish Chronicle, February 5, 2017

"French Jews will have to give up Israeli citizenship, says Le Pen." - The Times of Israel, 10 February 2017

Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:....who would you now prefer to win, given what has been said by, and about MLP ?

On balance MLP. (Le Pen)
McAz

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 pm

A :link:

You do know what a link is?

I appreciate your frustrated but your fake newsery brought it upon yourself.

So :link: if you will. If you cannot provide one thats fine we know your M.O.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Viper wrote:A :link:

Are you claiming you did not make the post below which reveals you as a Jew-hater?

"The leader of France’s National Front party has told an Israeli TV channel that she believes French Jews should be banned from wearing a Kippah..." - The Jewish Chronicle, February 5, 2017

"French Jews will have to give up Israeli citizenship, says Le Pen." - The Times of Israel, 10 February 2017

Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:....who would you now prefer to win, given what has been said by, and about MLP ?

On balance MLP. (Le Pen)
McAz

Postby Farnworth chess club » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:17 pm

You're not your

HTH
Farnworth chess club

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:22 pm

We know yours - you are easily the most vicious anti-Semite I have ever encountered

Postby Mekon » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:35 pm

I have no dog in this race being neither Jew or gentile but the evidence clearly shows that this Viper fellow is without doubt an antisemite. I am not surprised in the least to learn that he also denies the holocaust.
Mekon

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:25 am

Mekon wrote:I have no dog in this race being neither Jew or gentile but the evidence clearly shows that this Viper fellow is without doubt an antisemite. I am not surprised in the least to learn that he also denies the holocaust.

Interesting, Mekon.

A Jew is a Jew, a gentile is a non-Jew.

By that reckoning you is one or t'other....
Cannydc

Postby Mekon » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:35 am

The Mekon is a Treen. I am the third way like your nice Mr Blair.
Mekon

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 am

Mekon wrote:The Mekon is a Treen. I am the third way like your nice Mr Blair.

The answer I fully expected, Mr Gentile. (Non-Jew)

Welcome to Earth - where you will soon find that there are more than enough self-important people claiming that "If you aren't with us, you are against us"

Their cock-waving is sad, but so predictable. Try to ignore them. They aren't men, they are sheep.
Cannydc

Postby Mekon » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:32 am

Cannydc wrote:

Welcome to Earth - where you will soon find that there are more than enough self-important people claiming that "If you aren't with us, you are against us"

Their cock-waving is sad, but so predictable. Try to ignore them. They aren't men, they are sheep.

Cock-waving sheep will be a thing to behold. I thank you.
Mekon

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:38 am

Mekon wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Cock-waving sheep will be a thing to behold. I thank you.

:pmsl: :pmsl: Try not to get too excited, that sort of thing is illegal here (though tolerated in Wales, Yorkshire and parts of Scotland)
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:53 am

McAz wrote:;

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Please cite anti semitic policies proposed by le pen so we can look closely at them.

1) French Jews to give up their Israeli citizenship.
2) French Jews to be banned from wearing the Kippah in public.

You expressed your support for the proposer of these policies - have you forgotten already? :dunno:

:link:

You have to link. Your propensity for fake news requires it im afraid.

Ta.

There you go:

Viper wrote:

On balance MLP. (Le Pen)

Link

https://www.netlingo.com/word/link.php

Spamming some text you presumably have saved on your HD :gigglesnshit: isnt a source.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Viper wrote: Spamming some text you presumably have saved on your HD :gigglesnshit: isnt a source.

How is providing the sources and dates not a "a source", boy fascist? :gigglesnshit:

Look again:

McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote: Spamming some text you presumably have saved on your HD :gigglesnshit: isnt a source.

How is providing the sources and dates not a "a source", boy fascist? :gigglesnshit:

Look again:

Please read the links i provided. It clearly explains why little snippets of fake news concocted/saved on mcaz's hard drive do not a link make.

Late up this morning. Late night posting too. Not healthy. You need to get up early and inhale the morning air. It will help you think clearly (more clearly at best in reality).
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Look again:

Please read the links i provided. It clearly explains why little snippets of fake news concocted/saved on mcaz's hard drive do not a link make.

Late up this morning. Late night posting too. Not healthy. You need to get up early and inhale the morning air. It will help you think clearly (more clearly at best in reality).

Why, did you not know that Le Pen had called for a ban on the kippah and the removal of French Jews' Israeli citizenship when you lent her your support? It was all over the news - how could a bright eyed boy fascist like yourself possibly miss it? :pmsl:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs