Christmas. Love it or hate it?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Christmas. Love it or hate it?

Postby Nucks » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:48 am

Victoria wrote:
686.jpg

A woman in Australia got a surprise when she noticed this "Tinsel" in her tree!!

It was infact a deadly snake.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/dec/19/thats-not-tinsel-deadlsnake-found-curled-around-australian-christmas-tree

I don't know Viper lent his skills to home decorating. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby luddite » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Guest wrote:
luddite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don't you ever get tired of spreading your misery and shitting on everyone trying their hardest to be positive? :hand:

Not if it really annoys baghead cunts like you. :wubwub:

You haven't a clue who I am. For all you know you've just called your unrequited love a cunt.
You don't annoy me either, I close the tab and you're gone. However I do feel sorry for anyone struggling at Christmas, with bereavement, or illness or whatever (someone posted earlier about it in another thread) and trying their hardest to be positive and everywhere they go to post there you are whining :bawlin: :bawlin:
no wonder it's unrequited :hand:

It's heartening to see someone spreading good cheer and sympathy in these uncertain times, your empathy really chokes me up, sniff. :thumbsup:

Why not save your disprobation for the bloke who has done his best for weeks to depress everyone.
Anywhere there's someone trying to be positive there he pops up with his desperate whining for attention.

I don't have any disapprobation, not sure what disprobation is. :Lucia:
luddite

Postby Vicky » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Victoria wrote:
A woman in Australia got a surprise when she noticed this "Tinsel" in her tree!!

It was infact a deadly snake.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/dec/19/thats-not-tinsel-deadlsnake-found-curled-around-australian-christmas-tree

I don't know Viper lent his skills to home decorating. :gigglesnshit:

He just started doing it last week Cans. Image

Vicky

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms