What famous people,dead or alive would you invite for a meal

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What famous people,dead or alive would you invite for a meal

Postby Lambert » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Kevin Spacey. He's very funny and actually a really good impressionist.
Frankie Boyle, cos he cracks me up.
Isabel Hardman from the Spectator
Andrew Neil
Suzannah Lipscomb, historian
JK Rowling
David Niven
Peter Ustinov, legend

Too many to mention really.
Lambert

Postby Niki lauda » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Nicole Scherzinger to ask her what happened with the Hamilton guy

Well, it was reported at the time that it was commitment issues on his part. I actually hope they get back together again.

He's quite an interesting guy, despite the media being against him. She's gone a bit dull, or maybe it's just those awful yoghurt ads that puts me off her.

About as interesting as watching wood warp...both in danger of disappearing up their own arseholes..I'd have thought they were ideally suited,although two egos that big were never gonna find common ground.. :wubwub:
Niki lauda

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Niki lauda wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Nicole Scherzinger to ask her what happened with the Hamilton guy

Well, it was reported at the time that it was commitment issues on his part. I actually hope they get back together again.

He's quite an interesting guy, despite the media being against him. She's gone a bit dull, or maybe it's just those awful yoghurt ads that puts me off her.

About as interesting as watching wood warp...both in danger of disappearing up their own arseholes..I'd have thought they were ideally suited,although two egos that big were never gonna find common ground.. :wubwub:

yeah cause Rhianna has a small ego
Creamola Foam

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms