The best airline?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The best airline?

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:39 am

I'd love to go to NZ and see these fat flightless parrots in the wild before feral cats wipe them out
The Kakapo is a real oddity, I watched a documentary about them and they are just so comical
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest 101 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:There are no plastic kiwi keyrings left. I bought them all up last time I was there...I live in Essex and they go down a storm at car boot sales! :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Any Echidna keyrings?

None left, they all sold out!

(Actually I did have a whole string of Aussie critters which had a clip thing in their paws which attached them to the string. I picked it up in a cheapo tourist shop in Sydney, back in the days when there were 3 Aussie $ to the pound...I'm fairly certain it got thrown out a long time ago)
Guest 101

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:29 pm

Guest 101 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest 101 wrote:There are no plastic kiwi keyrings left. I bought them all up last time I was there...I live in Essex and they go down a storm at car boot sales! :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Any Echidna keyrings?

None left, they all sold out!

(Actually I did have a whole string of Aussie critters which had a clip thing in their paws which attached them to the string. I picked it up in a cheapo tourist shop in Sydney, back in the days when there were 3 Aussie $ to the pound...I'm fairly certain it got thrown out a long time ago)

Shame, it's probably worth a few bob now
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:03 pm

I hate flying with a vengeance and do my best to avoid it if at all possible. Best airline experience - KLM. Worst - RAF (sorry CannyDC).
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Aziz wrote:I hate flying with a vengeance and do my best to avoid it if at all possible. Best airline experience - KLM. Worst - RAF (sorry CannyDC).

It's hard to pick a best airline but having flown (seated facing backwards) on a VC10 I get your meaning
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Creamola Foam » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:31 am

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:I hate flying with a vengeance and do my best to avoid it if at all possible. Best airline experience - KLM. Worst - RAF (sorry CannyDC).

It's hard to pick a best airline but having flown (seated facing backwards) on a VC10 I get your meaning

9 hours on a hercules :yikes:

Never had an issue with KLM but emirates have been my best so far
Creamola Foam

Postby Dimples » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 am

KLM are actually very good indeed. We flew back from Kenya on KLM a couple of years ago and were very impressed. It also helped that the plane was brand new and was very comfortable but the cabin crew very excellent and the service was extremely good. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Postby Guest 101 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I do like Emirates, especially the business class bar on their A380. But Air new Zealand is still my number one.
Guest 101

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Guest 101 wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I do like Emirates, especially the business class bar on their A380. But Air new Zealand is still my number one.

Business class on A380? You lucky person you.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms