PC and Feminazi zealots strike again!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: PC and Feminazi zealots strike again!

Postby sweetlittlelady » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:41 am

I keep getting called a feminazi when I suggest that men and women should be treated the same and have equality in all things. I wont cry though. :snooty:
sweetlittlelady

Postby Vicky » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:57 am

jra wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
jra wrote:It's got to the stage nowadays in the UK that you can't say anything negative about women, no matter what it is, without being branded a misogynist, sexist or you've got problems with women (insert various anti man shyte).

I get the accusations here and I get them on DS.

Only just arrived here and already the feminazis are on my case like a bad dose of syphilis.

In this thread for example.
http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 22&t=40200

You'll get used to it - I get called a woman hating, racist, football obsessed, truck driving prostitute murderer - and that's just by the blokes on here.

Oh yeah, I missed out xenophobe and homophobe too.

I've been called a pensioner-robbing, child-abusing, shop-lifting, drug-dealing scumbag!! (And that's just a few of them)

Do you see me whinging?

That's quite an accusation list you have there. Kudos to you for rising above it all.

Maybe these people have a random insult generator.

It used to bother me, now i just treat it with the contempt it deserves.
Vicky

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:04 pm

sweetlittlelady wrote:I keep getting called a feminazi when I suggest that men and women should be treated the same and have equality in all things. I wont cry though. :snooty:

Even in prison sentences, child custody and divorce? We still have a long way to go to break the matriarchy unfortunately sista, look at the massive outpouring of sympathy for the scumbag who abducted her son from his dad the other week.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Puzzler wrote:
sweetlittlelady wrote:I keep getting called a feminazi when I suggest that men and women should be treated the same and have equality in all things. I wont cry though. :snooty:

Even in prison sentences, child custody and divorce? We still have a long way to go to break the matriarchy unfortunately sista, look at the massive outpouring of sympathy for the scumbag who abducted her son from his dad the other week.

why? do you want Sharia Law for blokes? :hand:

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK????? Lay off smoking rock you mad cunt.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK????? Lay off smoking rock you mad cunt.

so you think blokes shouldn't have the rights they would have under Sharia Law.

You are a feminazi then. :shake head:

Postby sweetlittlelady » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Puzzler wrote:

For everything Puzzler.
sweetlittlelady

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:

There was a lot of criticism too Puzz.

Prison sentences should depend on the crime, the risk of further crimes being committed and the rehab potential not if they are male or female. I don't know but perhaps the reoffending risk is low and rehab potential is better in women offenders.

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Puzzler wrote:

There was hardly any because rightly so the Dad has dropped the charges and will happily allow access to to the kid by his Mum under some sort of agreement, been there, done that.

Difference was that in the original case that went against her she stipulated that Dad had no access to his kid whatsoever. That sort of thing can fuck up a person's life.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby George » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

There was hardly any because rightly so the Dad has dropped the charges and will happily allow access to to the kid by his Mum under some sort of agreement, been there, done that.

Difference was that in the original case that went against her she stipulated that Dad had no access to his kid whatsoever. That sort of thing can fuck up a person's life.

Unless they are are child molester or similar there is no excuse for not allowing the father to see his children. Mind you it cab be hard when the father makes lots of promises to the children then constantly lets them down but I do not think there was anything like that in this case
George

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:24 pm

George wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Unless they are are child molester or similar there is no excuse for not allowing the father to see his children. Mind you it cab be hard when the father makes lots of promises to the children then constantly lets them down but I do not think there was anything like that in this case

Some dads have killed themselves. I've spent some time as a single parent and access has never been a problem for mum.
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms