Sorry folks...

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Sorry folks...

Postby Major » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Same as you Drum by shifting threads/posts and controlling that which I say/believe.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:59 pm

Major wrote:Same as you Drum by shifting threads/posts and controlling that which I say/believe.

Give it up Albert...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:05 am

Major wrote:Same as you Drum by shifting threads/posts and controlling that which I say/believe.

Only you can control the words you say Major.
drum

Postby Major » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:58 am

drum wrote:

Yrs drum, I can and do.

If anyone makes a accusation on forums they substantiate it.

GET THIS CLEAR DRUJM, I HAV NEVER USED THE WORD HATE IN THE BLACK CONTEXT, if you know different then show it, the same goes for SB and any other lefty liars.

MAY I GIVE YOU A USEFUL TIP DRUM, read EXACTLY that which I scribe, it is simple you know..
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:37 am

Major wrote:
drum wrote:

Yrs drum, I can and do.

If anyone makes a accusation on forums they substantiate it.

GET THIS CLEAR DRUJM, I HAV NEVER USED THE WORD HATE IN THE BLACK CONTEXT, if you know different then show it, the same goes for SB and any other lefty liars.

MAY I GIVE YOU A USEFUL TIP DRUM, read EXACTLY that which I scribe, it is simple you know..

Fuck off Steptoe you drama queen :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:37 am

common sense wrote:Won't be on as much from Monday. Got myself a job so wish me luck. Fed up of staying at home eating Wotsits and Monster Munch and being called lazy. Must be more to life.....Will still be around evenings, unless the shock of working after 43 years off has floored me. :yikes:

I just read what you said...43 years off work? How old exactly are you? Did you ever work? Seems like a long time off work :pmsl: Getting back into the workforce after such a long time won't be an easy task for sure, well done if you can manage. Good luck for Monday.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby common sense » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Holly wrote:
common sense wrote:Won't be on as much from Monday. Got myself a job so wish me luck. Fed up of staying at home eating Wotsits and Monster Munch and being called lazy. Must be more to life.....Will still be around evenings, unless the shock of working after 43 years off has floored me. :yikes:

I just read what you said...43 years off work? How old exactly are you? Did you ever work? Seems like a long time off work :pmsl: Getting back into the workforce after such a long time won't be an easy task for sure, well done if you can manage. Good luck for Monday.

I'm 61 now. Thanks for the kind wishes. Except. IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL. :leer: :pmsl:

Yes I worked for 2 years from 16 to 18 in the Gas Board offices in Sheffield.
common sense

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug