Can't sleep.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Can't sleep.

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:01 pm

Sorry to hear this, i hope you can at least get some relief and get some good sleep at some point.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby xtras1 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm knackered but no sleep.
I keep having a very itchy nose right on the tip and it happens quite often along with a little guy walking across my face.
As many of you will know I have benign tumours on my spinal cord that give me pain one day loss of feeling the next.
They have spread to my brain and I have six brain tumours the largest being about the size of my little finger nail.
The little guy walking across my face.
I was told to expect sensations of little things crawling across my face usually when laying down trying to sleep.
A spider or three.
A centipede an earwig.
Not looking forward to that I thinks but what do I get a two footed creature.
Walks from my right ear across my cheek bone to my nose and then back again.
Gotta be better than spiders!
I said to my doc recently that I'm fascinated and sometimes can't sleep because I don't want to miss the guy or I can't sleep because he's arrived!
He laughed and said only you could get a little guy I've never heard of anything like it. How do you know he's a guy though?
No heels.
Tonight though it's the fucking itchy tip of my nose that's keeping me from sleep.
I've nearly drawn blood!
I've discovered I can usually get relief from nothing other than than a towel... rub the tip of my nose with a towel.
Now it's put Vix on it and that's working well but by the time I've dealt with my nose and the little guy I'm fucking wide awake!
I told the doc I was going to try and befriend the little guy make it a little more interesting he said he's looking forward to the next installment.

Oh God sorry to hear of your troubles rollup..
When my brother received chemo. He had pins & needles all day every day drove him mad, no comfort no let up.
And most of time it was of the night time he noticed it more, obviously because you are settling for the night ... everything comes into play.

I really hope you are able to get some comfort.
xtras1

Postby Major » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 pm

Wear boxing gloved Rolly :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug