Lasting Power Of Attorney

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Lasting Power Of Attorney

Postby Major » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:16 pm

It has been a long time since I was a Power Of Attorney, in fact I believe it named Enduring Power Of attorney then.
Roy has over theist few months talked me into acting for him, I am not really thrilled but feel I must help him, he has a son who he has very little to do with, this makes me uneasy.
Roys legal eagle drew up the L P A.

Anyway Roy has gone away with friends for a while leaving me as ships captain.

He has a really secure locked barn of which I have NEVER been in, now he asks me by TEXT to cut off the locks and COMPLETELY EMPTY it doing as I see fit with any contents accept some boxed papers which must go to his lawyer.

I honestly can do without this right now but have accepted the job.

The locks were ground off today and entry gained, I cannot believe the stuff visible/

I phoned his lawyer who said, GET THE JOB DONE, HIS INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR

I have 2 men coming Monday to hump and whatever, will have to keep my eye on them, I only know one of them

This a really strange one as Roy does not want associating with the contents in any way whatsoever.

See what Monday brings
Major
Twat.

Re: Lasting Power Of Attorney

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:04 pm

Would you like the place emptied on the quiet before Monday?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:18 am

No thank you Rolly, all will be done and logged
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:09 am

I am gonna try finding out the exact ID of Roy which he appears to hide from everyone.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:32 am

Major wrote:I am gonna try finding out the exact ID of Roy which he appears to hide from everyone.

Why invade the mans privacy like that ? If he appears to 'hide' that kind of information then maybe take it as "none of your business".
just a thought. :dunno:
drum

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 am

You should have turned him down Major - Roy sounds perfectly capable to me. Tell him to clear his own barn out. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:28 am

Roy knows that I cannot physically do it FG but he knows I know who will under my supervision and he trusts me.

Drum, I feel there is a story to unveil here plus a bit of dosh, history maybe, I am quite excited

Ya shoulda seen his mew clothes, he musta spent a fortune

I will get a lot of it moved to another barn on another site.

This will be a big job I reckon
Major
Twat.

Postby common sense » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:23 pm

Major wrote:I am gonna try finding out the exact ID of Roy which he appears to hide from everyone.

Lord Lucan? :yikes:
common sense

Postby Major » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:43 am

common sense wrote:

Lord Lucan? :yikes:

I luv a gaff, very good.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:56 am

Met 3 strong boys at Roys earlier on, on asked for 2.

The whole barn walls and individual storage areas are lined, insulated with hay bales, too old and stale fore animal consumption now, only fit for bedding.

I have told them to clear them all out in case of fire, first ob, then I will have a good butchuz

There is a old Daimle double deckerr bus, I might know someone for it, there are several old buses about this area.
Major
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You should have turned him down Major - Roy sounds perfectly capable to me. Tell him to clear his own barn out. :laughing:

:laughing: .... yeah, sounds like Roy’s burying his head in the sand :ooer: .... or, why have a dog and bark yourself! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby drum » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:05 pm

I'd love an old bus though, all pimped out and looking fine. I'd happily live in one.
drum

Postby Major » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:00 pm

drum wrote:I'd love an old bus though, all pimped out and looking fine. I'd happily live in one.

Ernest Borgnine and his wife had a single decker coach especially kitted out and travelled in it., they loved it.
Major
Twat.

Postby common sense » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:15 pm

drum wrote:I'd love an old bus though, all pimped out and looking fine. I'd happily live in one.

Me too. With my personal driver and wave at all the people waiting at bus stops. :leer:
common sense

Postby Major » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:19 pm

Gabby wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You should have turned him down Major - Roy sounds perfectly capable to me. Tell him to clear his own barn out. :laughing:

:laughing: .... yeah, sounds like Roy’s burying his head in the sand :ooer: .... or, why have a dog and bark yourself! :laughing:

I will come out of this well as usual, we will both be winners, Roy would take years to finish such a project as he does not have the contacts which I dp//
210 horrible bales of hay, fit for bedding only, farmer had taken most away, will finish tomorrow, I hope, did not do too well on this deal.

I have put another lock on barn to keep those lovely pike out as there is so good stuff in barn.

Text from Roy '' go upstairs and open yellow door which is locked, lost key, empty room, dispose of contents as you wish". It got too dark to see, will look tomorrow .
This job is too much for me right now but I have agreed.
Major
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug