What did you get for Christmas?

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

What did you get for Christmas?

Postby common sense » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:29 am

I'll start this early. I got a big box of Thorntons continental chocolates and big box of posh chocolate biscuits from wife's employers and an M&S big chocolate caterpillar, like a big Yule Log, from their daughter who's 15. Wife's off today so brought them yesterday and I opened them just now. I should really buy them something but wife says she spends quite a bit on them. They never bought me before Rachel died so must feel sorry for me. They're lovely people and more like friends than employers. They said they'd have asked us to Xmas day dinner if there was no lockdown.
common sense

Re: What did you get for Christmas?

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:03 pm

common sense wrote:I'll start this early. I got a big box of Thorntons continental chocolates and big box of posh chocolate biscuits from wife's employers and an M&S big chocolate caterpillar, like a big Yule Log, from their daughter who's 15. Wife's off today so brought them yesterday and I opened them just now. I should really buy them something but wife says she spends quite a bit on them. They never bought me before Rachel died so must feel sorry for me. They're lovely people and more like friends than employers. They said they'd have asked us to Xmas day dinner if there was no lockdown.

Many benefits come with lockdown! :gigglesnshit: .... merry chrimbo :Slol: :stocking:
Gabby

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:49 pm

common sense wrote:I'll start this early. I got a big box of Thorntons continental chocolates and big box of posh chocolate biscuits from wife's employers and an M&S big chocolate caterpillar, like a big Yule Log, from their daughter who's 15. Wife's off today so brought them yesterday and I opened them just now. I should really buy them something but wife says she spends quite a bit on them. They never bought me before Rachel died so must feel sorry for me. They're lovely people and more like friends than employers. They said they'd have asked us to Xmas day dinner if there was no lockdown.

we've got one of the colin the caterpillars, the one covered in red and white choc presents, it looks rich and disgustingly tasty?

we picked it up with the food order last night
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby common sense » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:26 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

we've got one of the colin the caterpillars, the one covered in red and white choc presents, it looks rich and disgustingly tasty?

we picked it up with the food order last night

Yes that's it.
common sense

Postby common sense » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:28 pm

Gabby wrote:

Many benefits come with lockdown! :gigglesnshit: .... merry chrimbo :Slol: :stocking:

They are very nice people and we'd have had an excellent dinner as he's a brilliant cook and champagne too, better than my £10 bottle.

They were very helpful and supportive when Rachel died suddenly and kept coming to see us and let her have as long as she wanted off on full pay and not classed as holidays.

Merry Christmas to you too.
common sense

Postby Major » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Sauvage, I now have 27 bottles plus JPG,

Very quiet Christmas this year for us.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:13 pm

Major wrote:Sauvage, I now have 27 bottles plus JPG,

Better for you than bathing in Asses Milk .Image
Snookerballs

Postby drum » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:29 am

I got some more books - vouchers - so wasted them on a few Cromwell Street books :yikes: Had to follow that with a historic drama to flush my mind. I'll never read those again.
A rather large shawl/scarf thing that i'll never wear
The usual joke jumper ( oldest son gets me a naff jumper every year, its become a tradition, I never wear them)
Large box of Ferrero Rocher with 3 different types. Didn't like the dark ones at all and I love dark chocolate.
A candle that smells of Gin :dunno:
A water bottle with a fluffy cover
some wax melts
A mug with a picture of the grandkids on it.
My other son has a gift for me but he's not been by yet.
drum

Postby Major » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:08 am

Snookerballs wrote:

You cannot help bring a nasty bxxxxxx can yo???????????.

Someone told me that rusty ex firemen were not fit to live with pigs, don't worry, I told him you are despite your own odour.
Major
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Happy new year to you, Major :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:05 am

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Someone told me that rusty ex firemen were not fit to live with pigs, don't worry, I told him you are despite your own odour.[/quote

Starbold , I am sure that after some Ten or So years since we both posted on the Mirror Forum with Polite " Cut and thrust " posts between ourselves , if I stopped now. you would be very concerned !!! :bawlin: :bawlin:
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:28 pm

Gabby wrote:Happy new year to you, Major :Wiiiine!:

Thanks gabby, you can usually hear me up
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Someone told me that rusty ex firemen were not fit to live with pigs, don't worry, I told him you are despite your own odour.[/quote

Starbold , I am sure that after some Ten or So years since we both posted on the Mirror Forum with Polite " Cut and thrust " posts between ourselves , if I stopped now. you would be very concerned !!! :bawlin: :bawlin:

I can see you are female as you have female hands., soft and smooth without lumps out of them
Major
Twat.

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug