M I A

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: M I A

Postby Text » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Snookerballs wrote:So Starbold starts up a Thread regarding Members that do not post here anymore

Then goes AWOL ........,

Snookie, heed the words of your own avvie and calm yaself. :woteva:
For once I'm on his side, people should be able to take a few days off posting, without anyone panicking.

Major has probably EXHAUSTED himself doing all that DIY SOS stuff for ''Roy'', seemed like a massive project modernising 'Roy's' rambling home, plus renovating the vehicles found in his barns, ...... oh and supervising the distribution of huge 10lb bags of 'Roys' apples and his eggs to passing paedestrians. etc etc. :gigglesnshit:

Let him have a few days rest, away from forums. he's entitled to a break. :snooty:
Text

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:40 pm

Text wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:So Starbold starts up a Thread regarding Members that do not post here anymore

Then goes AWOL ........,

For once I'm on his side, people should be able to take a few days off posting, without anyone panicking.

Major has probably EXHAUSTED himself doing all that DIY SOS stuff for ''Roy'', seemed like a massive project modernising 'Roy's' rambling home, plus renovating the vehicles found in his barns, ...... oh and supervising the distribution of huge 10lb bags of 'Roys' apples and his eggs to passing paedestrians. etc etc. :gigglesnshit:

Let him have a few days rest, away from forums. he's entitled to a break. :snooty:

You’ve changed your tune... you’re usually a right arse towards him! :dunno:... but then I detect sarcasm! :NAA:
Gabby

Postby Text » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:30 pm

Gabby wrote:
Text wrote:

Then goes AWOL ........,

You’ve changed your tune... you’re usually a right arse towards him! :dunno:... but then I detect sarcasm! :NAA:

Your idea of the sort of forum men who should be regarded as heroes is very different to mine.
I don't mind and I don't interfere in your business.
Let's continue to quietly agree to disagree on things.
Text

Postby Jobless Oddball » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:59 pm

The action has been missing from here for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Gabby wrote:
Text wrote:

Then goes AWOL ........,

Its a Love/Hate relationship, I`m beginning to miss him and his incredulous Stories . :wubwub:
Snookerballs

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:59 pm

Text wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Text wrote:

Then goes AWOL ........,

Your idea of the sort of forum men who should be regarded as heroes is very different to mine.
I don't mind and I don't interfere in your business.
Let's continue to quietly agree to disagree on things.

No need to get arsey.... just stating a fact! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:02 pm

OK ! :ooer:
Text

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Text wrote:OK ! :ooer:

:thumbsup:
Gabby

Previous