Dilemma

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dilemma

Postby drum » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:42 am

common sense wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This is clearly a fictitious accident, but I would say that anyone who is breaking the law like that is unlikely to pay anything out of their Tesco wages. :gigglesnshit:

He could have thrown in that the biker was also an illegal alien afraid of being deported as well. But CS has little imagination.

He had no crash helmet.Could have been killed. Anyway she has a choice. She can go through the insurance company. Estimated damage is £900 if she gets it done herself but they always put it up if it's an insurance job. She'd lose her no claims, or let him pay her in instalments, which he's willing to do. Churchill said the cops won't do anything as she can't prove he was speeding.

Cops can if he's driving with no insurance. But you would have needed to contact the police.
drum

Postby ArchieG » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Even round here (middle of absolutely nowhere) you wouldn't get 3 metres on a motorbike without a helmet. I wouldn't wheel mine out of the garage without one. Just saying.....
ArchieG

Postby drum » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:01 pm

ArchieG wrote:Even round here (middle of absolutely nowhere) you wouldn't get 3 metres on a motorbike without a helmet. I wouldn't wheel mine out of the garage without one. Just saying.....

Just something i'm very strict about. I value my license and pay a lot of money to keep my cars legal and roadworthy, it hacks me off big time when I read of accidents and there's no insurance, licence, tax, mot etc.

my youngest son is a road cyclist, even he has insurance now as there's too many nutters out there, he's been winded of his bike, cars driving so close he topples, had stuff lobbed at him and all sorts over the years and the accidents omg! i wonder how he still has full working limbs. The insurance is for his bike, not him. He does Strava runs and all sorts.

I've had my plates stolen as well.. so random that one.
drum

Postby Text » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:53 pm

Did this traffic accident happen before or after a woman appeared at your door at night, with a feast that would feed a whole city, include whole roast chickens?
For a regular guy you do seem to have an unusually high number of extraordinary incidents happening to you, or in your vicinity.
Can't be long before the name of this subforum is changed to Fantasy Island lmao. :pointlaugh:
Text

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:04 pm

missy wrote:I have that Nelly and Kelly song in my head now.

Me too, I just have to see the thread title :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:13 pm

That was a sexy song though, no denying.
drum

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:25 pm

drum wrote:That was a sexy song though, no denying.

Until you looked into the software on the devices.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby common sense » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:23 pm

Text wrote:Did this traffic accident happen before or after a woman appeared at your door at night, with a feast that would feed a whole city, include whole roast chickens?
For a regular guy you do seem to have an unusually high number of extraordinary incidents happening to you, or in your vicinity.
Can't be long before the name of this subforum is changed to Fantasy Island lmao. :pointlaugh:

AFTER. She brought those last Wed and accident was Friday. She must think my 17st frame looks undernourished. :leer:
common sense

Postby common sense » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:25 pm

drum wrote:
common sense wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This is clearly a fictitious accident, but I would say that anyone who is breaking the law like that is unlikely to pay anything out of their Tesco wages. :gigglesnshit:

He could have thrown in that the biker was also an illegal alien afraid of being deported as well. But CS has little imagination.

He had no crash helmet.Could have been killed. Anyway she has a choice. She can go through the insurance company. Estimated damage is £900 if she gets it done herself but they always put it up if it's an insurance job. She'd lose her no claims, or let him pay her in instalments, which he's willing to do. Churchill said the cops won't do anything as she can't prove he was speeding.

Cops can if he's driving with no insurance. But you would have needed to contact the police.

He says he can't afford insurance so doesn't bother with it.
common sense

Postby drum » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:52 am

common sense wrote:
drum wrote:
common sense wrote:
Guest wrote:

He says he can't afford insurance so doesn't bother with it.

So casual :roll: he shouldn't be on the road then. end of!
drum

Postby common sense » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:22 pm

He's not now, can't afford to have his motorbike repaired. It's badly damaged. He must be stupid. He said "If you do go through your insurance will you see if they'll fix my bike too" LOL. They don't do that when he has no insurance. :leer:
common sense

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:13 pm

common sense wrote:
common sense wrote:What would you do? Wife's just had a car accident. Well a motorcyclist ran in to her, totally his fault and there are witnesses and landed on her bonnet. Her car's damaged but not his bike. He doesn't want her to involve her insurance company as he's supposed to be banned from driving his motorbike, has no insurance and was speeding. Wants her to get it done privately and he'll pay her gradually as he only works p/t in Tesco.

I think the same as her employer but what would you do?

common sense wrote:He's not now, can't afford to have his motorbike repaired. It's badly damaged. He must be stupid. He said "If you do go through your insurance will you see if they'll fix my bike too" LOL. They don't do that when he has no insurance. :leer:

Make up your mind, first the motorbike i not damaged, then it's badly damaged lol

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Guest wrote:
common sense wrote:
common sense wrote:What would you do? Wife's just had a car accident. Well a motorcyclist ran in to her, totally his fault and there are witnesses and landed on her bonnet. Her car's damaged but not his bike. He doesn't want her to involve her insurance company as he's supposed to be banned from driving his motorbike, has no insurance and was speeding. Wants her to get it done privately and he'll pay her gradually as he only works p/t in Tesco.

I think the same as her employer but what would you do?

common sense wrote:He's not now, can't afford to have his motorbike repaired. It's badly damaged. He must be stupid. He said "If you do go through your insurance will you see if they'll fix my bike too" LOL. They don't do that when he has no insurance. :leer:

Make up your mind, first the motorbike i not damaged, then it's badly damaged lol

:gigglesnshit:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:56 pm

common sense wrote:

Fuck right off. It's not fictitious at all. If you can't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread then kindly stay out of it. :shoot:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby common sense » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:45 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
common sense wrote:

Fuck right off. It's not fictitious at all. If you can't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread then kindly stay out of it. :shoot:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And I don't see what's so funny either. :grrrrr:
common sense

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug