Dilemma

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Dilemma

Postby common sense » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:57 pm

What would you do? Wife's just had a car accident. Well a motorcyclist ran in to her, totally his fault and there are witnesses and landed on her bonnet. Her car's damaged but not his bike. He doesn't want her to involve her insurance company as he's supposed to be banned from driving his motorbike, has no insurance and was speeding. Wants her to get it done privately and he'll pay her gradually as he only works p/t in Tesco.

I think the same as her employer but what would you do?
common sense

Re: Dilemma

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:31 pm

Fuck him...
Gabby

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Gabby wrote:Fuck him...

At least wine and dine him first...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:Fuck him...

At least wine and dine him first...

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby common sense » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:48 pm

LMFAO.

At first her employer said to call the cops but then spoke to his solicitor and he says you only call them really if someone's injured.
common sense

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:00 pm

common sense wrote:LMFAO.

At first her employer said to call the cops but then spoke to his solicitor and he says you only call them really if someone's injured.

Banned, uninsured AND speeding, not to mention caused an accident..... I’m pretty sure they’d be interested!
Gabby

Postby drum » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:03 am

common sense wrote:What would you do? Wife's just had a car accident. Well a motorcyclist ran in to her, totally his fault and there are witnesses and landed on her bonnet. Her car's damaged but not his bike. He doesn't want her to involve her insurance company as he's supposed to be banned from driving his motorbike, has no insurance and was speeding. Wants her to get it done privately and he'll pay her gradually as he only works p/t in Tesco.

He's banned so he shouldn't have been on the bike, your wife shouldn't have been hit. Fuck him, call the police.
This hacks me off , a lot. I pay a fortune in fully comp insurances, pay my car tax and keep the car in its best possible condition, then wee scrotes think they cant just cut about on dangerous machines without insurances, disrespecting everyone and causing mayhem.

Police. He could have killed your wife.
drum

Postby Gabby » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:04 am

drum wrote:
common sense wrote:What would you do? Wife's just had a car accident. Well a motorcyclist ran in to her, totally his fault and there are witnesses and landed on her bonnet. Her car's damaged but not his bike. He doesn't want her to involve her insurance company as he's supposed to be banned from driving his motorbike, has no insurance and was speeding. Wants her to get it done privately and he'll pay her gradually as he only works p/t in Tesco.

He's banned so he shouldn't have been on the bike, your wife shouldn't have been hit. Fuck him, call the police.
This hacks me off , a lot. I pay a fortune in fully comp insurances, pay my car tax and keep the car in its best possible condition, then wee scrotes think they cant just cut about on dangerous machines without insurances, disrespecting everyone and causing mayhem.

Police. He could have killed your wife.

You too? :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:22 am

This is clearly a fictitious accident, but I would say that anyone who is breaking the law like that is unlikely to pay anything out of their Tesco wages. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is clearly a fictitious accident, but I would say that anyone who is breaking the law like that is unlikely to pay anything out of their Tesco wages. :gigglesnshit:

He could have thrown in that the biker was also an illegal alien afraid of being deported as well. But CS has little imagination.

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is clearly a fictitious accident, but I would say that anyone who is breaking the law like that is unlikely to pay anything out of their Tesco wages. :gigglesnshit:

I think that he's waiting for someone to blame his wife for pulling out in front of the biker. Tesco pay the proper living wage here even to under 25's.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Stooo wrote:

I think that he's waiting for someone to blame his wife for pulling out in front of the biker. Tesco pay the proper living wage here even to under 25's.

This fictitious guy works part time at Tesco.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

This fictitious guy works part time at Tesco.

Tesco is a bit gig recently, a lot of big shops are. I just had a call from A. and he finally got a forty hour week last week at B&Q.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby common sense » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Fuck right off. It's not fictitious at all. If you can't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread then kindly stay out of it. :shoot:
common sense

Postby common sense » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:

He could have thrown in that the biker was also an illegal alien afraid of being deported as well. But CS has little imagination.

He had no crash helmet.Could have been killed. Anyway she has a choice. She can go through the insurance company. Estimated damage is £900 if she gets it done herself but they always put it up if it's an insurance job. She'd lose her no claims, or let him pay her in instalments, which he's willing to do. Churchill said the cops won't do anything as she can't prove he was speeding.
common sense

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug