Dilemma

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dilemma

Postby common sense » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is clearly a fictitious accident, but I would say that anyone who is breaking the law like that is unlikely to pay anything out of their Tesco wages. :gigglesnshit:

He seems okay and offered her £200 cash but she didn't take it.
common sense

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:28 pm

common sense wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This is clearly a fictitious accident, but I would say that anyone who is breaking the law like that is unlikely to pay anything out of their Tesco wages. :gigglesnshit:

Fuck right off. It's not fictitious at all. If you can't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread then kindly stay out of it. :shoot:

Behave. Your whole life is allegedly a series of dramas. It's OK that you invented it - it's an interesting question.
Raggamuffin

Postby common sense » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
common sense wrote:

Fuck right off. It's not fictitious at all. If you can't contribute anything worthwhile to the thread then kindly stay out of it. :shoot:

Behave. Your whole life is allegedly a series of dramas. It's OK that you invented it - it's an interesting question.

I DID NOT INVENT IT. My DS days of tall stories are long gone.
common sense

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:12 pm

common sense wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
common sense wrote:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:06 am

common sense wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
common sense wrote:

Then you should be speaking to the police, not us. Next time he runs into someone he might kill them. all because you didn't call the police and report his crime.
drum

Postby kaz » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:29 pm

If this is any way true then tell your insurance company as a minimum. As no-one was hurt the police may not be interested (as I found out last year when a dickhead side-swiped me) but the fact he has no insurance etc might make a difference.
kaz

Postby common sense » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:25 pm

kaz wrote:If this is any way true then tell your insurance company as a minimum. As no-one was hurt the police may not be interested (as I found out last year when a dickhead side-swiped me) but the fact he has no insurance etc might make a difference.

She's told Churchill. She can either go through them, pay £350 excess and her insurance will go up next year or let him pay it all, £900. He'll have to borrow it he says from his grandma. He's not very happy. Too bad. Shouldn't have been speeding should he. Should fucking think himself very very lucky she hasn't gone to the cops. He could be fined for no insurance.
common sense

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:57 pm

common sense wrote:
kaz wrote:If this is any way true then tell your insurance company as a minimum. As no-one was hurt the police may not be interested (as I found out last year when a dickhead side-swiped me) but the fact he has no insurance etc might make a difference.

She's told Churchill. She can either go through them, pay £350 excess and her insurance will go up next year or let him pay it all, £900. He'll have to borrow it he says from his grandma. He's not very happy. Too bad. Shouldn't have been speeding should he. Should fucking think himself very very lucky she hasn't gone to the cops. He could be fined for no insurance.

Sheilas Wheels would deffo say fuck him... :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Major » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 pm

is this a made up story???????????????

Call the police immediately, this will help in case he gives YOU false info, the police will check him out.

get them to prosecute if he is a illegal rider, they will love that, nice and easy and time consuming to make their days go by quickly.

If he is a property owner and does not pay up put a lien on it which will really mess him up.

Send in debt collectors, the vicious sort who will deffo get your money plus their commision which is on top of the debt..

Do not let scum beat you.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:58 pm

Sensible British people...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby common sense » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Major wrote:is this a made up story???????????????

Call the police immediately, this will help in case he gives YOU false info, the police will check him out.

get them to prosecute if he is a illegal rider, they will love that, nice and easy and time consuming to make their days go by quickly.

If he is a property owner and does not pay up put a lien on it which will really mess him up.

Send in debt collectors, the vicious sort who will deffo get your money plus their commision which is on top of the debt..

How many times? NO IT'S NOT MADE UP.
common sense

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:04 pm

common sense wrote:
Major wrote:is this a made up story???????????????

How many times? NO IT'S NOT MADE UP.

Can you provide a photo of the damage to your car, for our analysis?
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
common sense wrote:

:pmsl:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:13 pm

common sense wrote:

He seems okay and offered her £200 cash but she didn't take it.

I know this is all bollocks...but he is not ok the accident could have been far worse .

Keep taking the money then report him :whistle:
xtras1

Postby missy » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:25 pm

I have that Nelly and Kelly song in my head now.
missy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug