Re: Buckling/Kid

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:13 pm

Major wrote:You are such bore SB.

LOOK AFER YOUR OWN FIRST.

A thoughtful, and helpful post to a serious question ! :roll:
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:35 pm

Snooks ask your coal man or animal feeds supplier if they can get cement and plaster and pretty much anything else you might want for the building trade .... all legit too.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:42 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Snooks ask your coal man or animal feeds supplier if they can get cement and plaster and pretty much anything else you might want for the building trade .... all legit too.

Why would the Coal Man stock Building Materials , ?

PS we dont have a coal man these days due to the Clean Air Act .
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:04 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Snooks ask your coal man or animal feeds supplier if they can get cement and plaster and pretty much anything else you might want for the building trade .... all legit too.

Why would the Coal Man stock Building Materials , ?

PS we dont have a coal man these days due to the Clean Air Act .

Every rule every enactment every law to you is .... forget it.
Proper jobsworth material you are!
My coal man doesn't but many do.
Most coal yards have been in the same families for generations.
Most coal yards know the guys repairing and or building chimneys and many coal yards carry out this work themselves.
But it's animal feed suppliers that supply a lot of building materials as do solid fuel stoves cooker sales people etc.
There are so many feed suppliers around here that have sand cement and plaster bricks blocks and timber along with tools etc that ..... I'm more convinced by the day you live in a sky scraper in New York!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:57 pm

I am only on the edge of our companies activities nowadays , the kids have the lot but I still have a wealth of business goings on so to speak.

When we shake hands on a deal it is as good as law to us, we would never twist one of our own.

There are all sorts of traders who will talk CASH especially for full loads which they do not handle but just shuffle the paperwork.

SB looks upon myself and maybe even thee I as crooks Rolly, he does not understand the way of our world.

The helping one another is satisfying, goes along way with our sort, everything is not about money

I am 77 and still pay taxes, peeved.

BTW, the roof of Roy is finished, dry inside
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Major wrote:I am only on the edge of our companies activities nowadays , the kids have the lot but I still have a wealth of business goings on so to speak.

When we shake hands on a deal it is as good as law to us, we would never twist one of our own.

There are all sorts of traders who will talk CASH especially for full loads which they do not handle but just shuffle the paperwork.

SB looks upon myself and maybe even thee I as crooks Rolly, he does not understand the way of our world.

The helping one another is satisfying, goes along way with our sort, everything is not about money

Unless you register with the HMRC as a High Value Dealer any transactions over £10. 000 that are not recorded ( especially cash) are considered Money Laundering , and anyone that evades that is considered a Crook .

Times have changed .

PS hope that the builders have kept to social distancing and all the PPE conditions that have been instigated regarding the Corona Virus I take it that the "Old Boy " is considered in the vulnerable group and should still be isolating .
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:45 pm

Roy self isolating is advisory.
Plenty of old people still out and about and active especially away from the sky scrapers in New York.
A lot of farming and the moving of animals is done around here in a carry on as normal basis with people older than Roy and Major working hard.
The amount of moaning and stiff observance to the letter of every rule in the land must drive people around you absolutely crazy!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:51 pm

Snooks being an ex fireman you must surely know of private fuel sources for petrol and diesel and central heating oil that the general public know nothing of?
Plenty of them out here that are membership only.
Mostly the members are small business builders etc no?
Through the last major tanker driver action when fuel began to be in short supply in some places the members of such fuel clubs filled up freely.
Most of the public don't know about such things and when it comes to building supplies and the big world out there it is very similar.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:02 pm

Major wrote:I am only on the edge of our companies activities nowadays , the kids have the lot but I still have a wealth of business goings on so to speak.

Ah, a Pikey. Figures... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:06 pm

There are worse than pikes, only just though
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:45 pm

Major wrote:There are worse than pikes, only just though

What's the issue with Travellers and you then?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:48 am

Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:There are worse than pikes, only just though

What's the issue with Travellers and you then?

I have posted the answer to your question many times on forums , including Dogs so you already know the answer Stooo.
To answer again will only give Hobblitfeet another unwarranted opportunity to wreck, ban , block or whatever SHE feels like doing
You are controlling the true thoughts, opinions of members, being nasty and spiteful to myself and FG which you know you can get away with as a forum owner with your ban stick..
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 pm

I have never seen a Gypo site that hasn't trashed the area they are camped in.
Shit burnt out tyres poisoned waterways .... they get fucked off pretty quickly round these parts.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:46 pm

That post has brought years to my eyes, how dare you tell the truth on Dogs.
I know many farmers who detest them with a vengeance for their stealing from farms.

Rock on Tony Martin
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug