Buckling/Kid

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Buckling/Kid

Postby drum » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:35 pm

Major wrote:Dunno what to say Drum, other than HOPE SHE GETS IT SORTED.

Last night at 10 the roofer rang and said he will need a cherrypicker to do the temp job on the roof for SAFETY, usually they use laddes, scaff,, I gave him the go ahead, I told Roy and he is OK with it.
We are talking over the reno now and making notes, giving Roy copy of everything.

Things don't look so bad this morning :thumbsup: she has humidifiers in now and I managed to get a loan of a carpet cleaner just to suck up excess water. We got the ceiling checked too, thought that was going to come down, all good. Just a dry up now and local authority are going to deep clean all areas as muck and filth came up all the drains in the house. She's much calmer today. Living room, hall, stairs and top landing all needs re-decorated. Its only just been done :bawlin:

Glad Roy's getting sorted now too. Too old for this carryon now.
drum

Postby Major » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:11 pm

In certain situations we can feel helpless to our loved ones Drum, we all have prob been there, I means we care about them.

Just come back from Roys after a good shower of rain and it seems OK but scruffy.

Twill be another week, 10 days before any big reno can take place, roof and electrics first. there is a existing propane bulk gas tank which needs inspecting properly.
A lot of chucking out needs to take place, his wife clothes are still upstairs locked ion a room, dodgy one, might leave that to bookies wife if she will help.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:58 pm

How is your girls water problem today Drum???????????????/
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:04 pm

Major wrote:How is your girls water problem today Drum???????????????/

Still wet but getting better, she is now upset the water has stained her rug , one of those heavy weave ones. Once its all dry I'll get the carpet cleaners in so its all fresh again. Need to re decorate too but the house is sorted :thumbsup:

How's the kid ? and Roy ? and yourself, how are you? :smilin:
drum

Postby Major » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 am

Our kids will be here tonight with Cod and chips for us all, on the patio if it does not rain.
Fathers Day.
Roy is raring to go with his new project, he has CASH to get rid of and did not know how to go about things, myself and the bookie are experts.
The kid is in a cosy shed and can get out into a enclosure.

Roy has cleaned out the main chicken coop today.

Chicken have been laying elsewhere but collecting them is his first job every morning, I believe he enjoy his activities now, he seems a changed man, much cleaner.

Still cannot c=get a cleaner, he had a bit of a reputation years ago and it is remembered, we will sort him eventually

keep plodding on with your girl, best of luck.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:12 pm

Major wrote:Our kids will be here tonight with Cod and chips for us all, on the patio if it does not rain.
Fathers Day.
Roy is raring to go with his new project, he has CASH to get rid of and did not know how to go about things, myself and the bookie are experts.
The kid is in a cosy shed and can get out into a enclosure.

Roy has cleaned out the main chicken coop today.

Chicken have been laying elsewhere but collecting them is his first job every morning, I believe he enjoy his activities now, he seems a changed man, much cleaner.

Still cannot c=get a cleaner, he had a bit of a reputation years ago and it is remembered, we will sort him eventually

keep plodding on with your girl, best of luck.

Would social services not help him in regards to a cleaner ? I'm sure they do in certain situations but I understand people not wanting them involved.
Maybe an ad in the local shop 'Cleaner Wanted' for dirty old bugger :mrgreen: I bet you get someone lol .

Nice to see you're seeing your family tonight, I hope it keeps dry for you all.
drum

Postby Major » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Social services at this stage is defo out, he has right disliking for them regardingthieving, do not know details.
Card in window is a good idea, will see him tomorrow.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:24 pm

Someone from the village has applied for swamper, seen her today Roy says OK, me, not keen as we have not yet checked her out, will do so over weekend.

Had electrics inspected today, not good, shambles.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:42 am

Sparks are at Roys today, glad I am not doing it, a full rewire .
He went with Mrs Bookie yesterday for his new kitchen at Howdens, we get trade discount there.

He pays everything with cash which he gets from his upstairs safe.

Done him braising steak casserole which he can reheat off his log burner, 2 days dinner

He is enjoying himself, on a spending spree, not used to it.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:46 am

Is he spending it all before the son gets his hands on it?
drum

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:50 am

Major wrote:Sparks are at Roys today, glad I am not doing it, a full rewire .
He went with Mrs Bookie yesterday for his new kitchen at Howdens, we get trade discount there.

He pays everything with cash which he gets from his upstairs safe.

Done him braising steak casserole which he can reheat off his log burner, 2 days dinner

He is enjoying himself, on a spending spree, not used to it.

Make sure he does not spend more than £10.000 in cash in one go,( or in intalments for one item) or he will get a visit from HMRC

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/money-laundering-regulations-high-value-dealer-registration
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:26 pm

Doest thou really believe I need advice on spending for a renovation SB?????????????????????/

That may apply to yourself or someone of your low business acumen, lack of knowing the right people who will DO A DEAL FOR CASH, SB
Been there, done it, no prob.

I feel a sort of sorrow, sadness for you SB, go get a bit of excitement into your life, you may even enjoy yourself.

We are also scrounging goods which have been over ordered on other jobs. not paid a single penny for electric cable yet, unfortunately we only got a few sockets and switches

Been promised cement and plaster next week.

Happy days SB
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:29 pm

drum wrote:Is he spending it all before the son gets his hands on it?

I think so Drum but I can only imagine his son will get the benefits anyway, bookie says the old bug is loaded.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Major wrote:Doest thou really believe I need advice on spending for a renovation SB?????????????????????/

That may apply to yourself or someone of your low business acumen, lack of knowing the right people who will DO A DEAL FOR CASH, SB
Been there, done it, no prob.

I feel a sort of sorrow, sadness for you SB, go get a bit of excitement into your life, you may even enjoy yourself.

We are also scrounging goods which have been over ordered on other jobs. not paid a single penny for electric cable yet, unfortunately we only got a few sockets and switches

Been promised cement and plaster next week.

Happy days SB

So you advocate Tax Evasion and money laundering in your business activities, and stealing from other building sites . ( someone is paying for the materials that you are getting free ) . :kinell:
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:33 pm

WHY the hell do you NOT read EXACTLY that which I scribe without putting your own interpretation on it?????????????????
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug