Buckling/Kid

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Buckling/Kid

Postby Major » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:40 am

To SB,
Half of the plaster has been sold over the phone, must be collected and paid for in cash before the day is out or it will go to anyone with the cash.

Roy would like a reclaimed oak porch bur the timber is a ridiculous price, he is now thinking

Guttering will go up tomorrow all being well, we have found some reclaimed the same, he is pleased.
Bookie is on the job more than myself keeping eye on things.

I am enjoying this job.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:11 am

Major wrote:I note you are assuming WRONGLY AGAIN, SB

I am not assuming, I incorporated a link regarding the present situation with main builders supply merchants with my post ,

It will be a long time before they get back to normal trading .

https://professionalbuildersmerchant.co.uk/news/merchant-policies-during-coronavirus-restrictions/
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:07 pm

The situation to which you refer is well known and at the moment does not refer to myself, It did early on, YOU ASSUME it refers to myself now, it does not, do you want me to say it again.

I am not in the habit of explaining things, if you cannot grasp or try to twist, troll my posts then carry on.

READ EXACTLY MY WORDS, YOU ARE SUCH HARD WORK TRYING TO BE CLEVER..
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:02 pm

Major wrote:The situation to which you refer is well known and at the moment does not refer to myself, It did early on, YOU ASSUME it refers to myself now, it does not, do you want me to say it again.

I am not in the habit of explaining things, if you cannot grasp or try to twist, troll my posts then carry on.

READ EXACTLY MY WORDS, YOU ARE SUCH HARD WORK TRYING TO BE CLEVER..

It presently affects a hell of a lot of Builders, Plumbers, Electricians, Painters and Decorators at this particular time who are unable to get the goods they require for their jobs .

What makes you so special :kinell:
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:35 pm

I will Tell you that which makes me/us special SB.

I know a lot of people over many years, our families have been friends for many years, we all go out of our way to help each other, we trust each other, we shake hands on a deal and it is as good as DONE SB.
Some will get some plaster, outsiders will more than likely not.

Friendship, loyalty, trust goes a long way with us SB

I doubt if you would have such help at your fingertips.

Tonight we have lent a industrial dehumidifier to a friend, gratis, as he is in trouble.

One day that favour will be returned, hope you understand that which makes us special SB

Just accept my/our world is different to yours.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:16 pm

We do a lot of Kingfisher/Toolstation/Travis Perkins/ B&Q/Screfix/Wicks stuff. It's click and collect.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Major wrote:I will Tell you that which makes me/us special SB.

I know a lot of people over many years, our families have been friends for many years, we all go out of our way to help each other, we trust each other, we shake hands on a deal and it is as good as DONE SB.

Tonight we have lent a industrial dehumidifier to a friend, gratis, as he is in trouble.

One day that favour will be returned, hope you understand that which makes us special SB

I understand all of that Maj as it's a big part of my life and has been since I was in short pants.
I gave someone something gratis quite recently and this was a stranger as I handed it to him I told him he was now in debt .... I saw the brief hesitation in his eyes but before he had time to worry I said but not to me.
Only way to pay back that good turn is to do a good turn to someone else along your path .... doesn't matter what but it's the only way you'll clear the debt you're now in .... smiled at him and said .... I've just cleared the debt I owed and it always feels good when you do with this philosophy in mind.
He then said philosophy ... what does philosophy have to do with it?
You'll figure it out mate you'll figure it out.
It came into my life through Gypsies.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:12 pm

SB is in cocoon and will not come out of it, he does not know how to come out of it.

Some on here say I get stuff gratis, well I do but I also give stuff.

Roy is getting my help, Mr and Mrs Bookies help gratis but he returns things gratis, we give and take, it does not to be of equal value, the favour in itself is enough
Bookies grandson has just done me a favour by saving me a good few quid, one day I will do him a favourr or get him one from someone who owes me a favour, I learned all this from my old man and grandmother.
They were wheeler dealers all their lives, I have only been involved since early 90s, it is a great way to be, I get lamb and pork quite regularly, loads of veg.
I have lent money to 2 of my friends sons who now have a decent business each, they have paid me back their financial debt but know one day I may need a favour from them, I know they will readily give it should I ask.
A few weeks back we lent a tractor and a chain harrow to someone who was in need urgently, we did not know him much but we did it as a favour for someone who was in our circle, that person will now help us one day.

I know favour will be returned, it is a good system Rolly.

SB is in another world.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:58 pm

Major wrote:I will Tell you that which makes me/us special SB.

As you say loyality goes a long way , that is the reason Builders Merchants are limiting goods to the minimum in this lock down situation so everyone has a fair chance ,

As Stoo pointed out Builders merchants are mainly only doing " Click and collect" on goods . Which means waiting in a queue
So how are you getting yours goods delivered ???
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:42 am

I have already stated such SBV, can you not read?????????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:46 am

Stooo wrote:

We do a lot of Kingfisher/Toolstation/Travis Perkins/ B&Q/Screfix/Wicks stuff. It's click and collect.

I know Stooo.

If the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:12 am

Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I know Stooo.

If the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain

But following the "Lock down" the Mountain aint there ( very limited supply of Goods being delivered to the merchants / Customers . ) :dunno:
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Are you thick or just trolling as usual SB.

If you cannot buy from regular merchants, where does one go???????
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Do you get more than 17.50 % off a new car SB????????????????

Thought not, you just cough up on the drip, Live man, live

BTW, the lads worked to almost midnight yesterday and still turned up on time today
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:14 pm

Major wrote:Are you thick or just trolling as usual SB.

If you cannot buy from regular merchants, where does one go???????

That is exactly the problem I have stated as there is still a lock down, the goods are in short supply , This is a Country Wide situation, so where do you go to get your supplies at this present time, you say you have no problems in obtaining the goods , there are hundreds of builders around the Country that would like to share your knowledge and be very grateful for it . ???

And hope the builders working in the property are social distancing and wearing PPE , we would not want the "old boy" going down with the virus .
Snookerballs

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug