Single Use Drinking, Eating Utensils When eating Out?

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Single Use Drinking, Eating Utensils When eating Out?

Postby drum » Sat May 16, 2020 1:47 am

xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major wrote:Should we consider going over to single use eating /drinking utensils to combat diseases?

No major not with coronavirus,

But alway remember back in the early 80s people with aids were treated like Leopards , even witness with my cousin David who had aids , 99% of his friends and family give David the wide berth , one of my auntieS visited David while he was home on the farm , and she brought he own cup, plate ect , I ask her what she up too bringing her own utensils , her reply was she got her own family to think off , told her to leave

Yeah it's mister potato head again.
How's your chainsaw Murky?
Isad I blad list tome thit in gone to there and overback agin and and with a wump and a wooit wobblead to my highly wife cedudated big earner.
Mose nhgtgst evnre hancge od hyet?
Don't worry folks it's east end gangster slang to simply say .... long time no see Murky.

Que :ooer:

He meant " wotcha Markey" :pmsl:
drum

Postby Major » Sat May 16, 2020 10:05 am

Good to have thee to talk to Markey.
Can you get me a Bangalore Torpedo?????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: or :shoot: :shoot:
Major
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:53 am

drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Major wrote:Should we consider going over to single use eating /drinking utensils to combat diseases?

No major not with coronavirus,

But alway remember back in the early 80s people with aids were treated like Leopards , even witness with my cousin David who had aids , 99% of his friends and family give David the wide berth , one of my auntieS visited David while he was home on the farm , and she brought he own cup, plate ect , I ask her what she up too bringing her own utensils , her reply was she got her own family to think off , told her to leave

Yeah it's mister potato head again.
How's your chainsaw Murky?
Isad I blad list tome thit in gone to there and overback agin and and with a wump and a wooit wobblead to my highly wife cedudated big earner.
Mose nhgtgst evnre hancge od hyet?
Don't worry folks it's east end gangster slang to simply say .... long time no see Murky.

Que :ooer:

He meant " wotcha Markey" :pmsl:

thank you drum :laughing:
xtras1

Postby Markey mark » Sat May 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Major wrote:Good to have thee to talk to Markey.
Can you get me a Bangalore Torpedo?????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: or :shoot: :shoot:

My nearest Indian was in the local rag recently , as the dirtiest restaurant, they got a heavy fine and was temporary closed down , only time I ever eat in this restaurant was about 18 months ago , and god didn’t I the
Torpedos all day in the loo,
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat May 16, 2020 10:26 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Major wrote:Good to have thee to talk to Markey.

My nearest Indian was in the local rag recently , as the dirtiest restaurant, they got a heavy fine and was temporary closed down , only time I ever eat in this restaurant was about 18 months ago , and god didn’t I the
Torpedos all day in the loo,

You've made that same post many times over the years so under new management seems to change nothing in what .... half a dozen times in ten years?
You're full of racists shit still .... even the same worded racist shit!
You made that post on Jezzas you made it on FH you even made it here before now.
Fuck off back to your own darkness Murky.
Rolluplostinspace

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug