Waterfowl

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Waterfowl

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Gabby wrote:
Major wrote:
xtras1 wrote:They have notices in our park do not feed bread to the ducks... I always thought but was harmful to them in some way.
But you see people throwing a whole slice to them :shake head:

How many dead waterfowl have you witnessed where white bread has killed them xtras???????????????????????????

Probably none.... it’s ok to feed them bread, it’s preferable to them starving which is what was happening when the ‘don’t feed ducks bread’ was banded about all over social media! :roll:

Why would they starve? They eat all sorts of shit normally.

Do you think that seagulls are starving because they can't get any chips? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:28 pm

Welcome back Gabby from your un deserved jail term.

I have fed dux all my life so far and in forum lands and NEVER seen one who has died from eating white bread, animals do not eat food which kills them.
try and give your moggy something they think is not right for them
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Major wrote:
xtras1 wrote:They have notices in our park do not feed bread to the ducks... I always thought but was harmful to them in some way.

How many dead waterfowl have you witnessed where white bread has killed them xtras???????????????????????????

Probably none.... it’s ok to feed them bread, it’s preferable to them starving which is what was happening when the ‘don’t feed ducks bread’ was banded about all over social media! :roll:

Do you think that seagulls are starving because they can't get any chips? :ooer:

Wildfowl eat greenery everywhere, they gather on fields and devote them eating crops as pigeon and rabbits do, deer come into your garden and scoff your flowers including prickly roses
Major
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Major wrote:

Probably.... google it, ‘don’t feed ducks bread’ signs were taken down in many parks when those in power (said loosely btw :roll: ) realised they were struggling to survive!
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Major wrote:

Wildfowl eat greenery everywhere, they gather on fields and devote them eating crops as pigeon and rabbits do, deer come into your garden and scoff your flowers including prickly roses

So stop feeding the fucking things, do you put out nibbles for the local rats because they like them?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Forgot gulls.they are scavengers but do like chips. along with bread they snatch chu=ops from your hands
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Major wrote:

Probably.... google it, ‘don’t feed ducks bread’ signs were taken down in many parks when those in power (said loosely btw :roll: ) realised they were struggling to survive!

I did, just leave the fuckers to get their own food, they're not sodding pets and the less exposure to humanity the better as we are finding out :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:36 pm

Major wrote:Forgot gulls.they are scavengers but do like chips. along with bread they snatch chu=ops from your hands

I love gulls... proper little characters :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:37 pm

Are you of Chinese origin Stooo?
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Gabby wrote:Are you of Chinese origin Stooo?

Indeed I am Gabby.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Stooo wrote:

Indeed I am Gabby.

Cruelty to animals.... it makes sense!
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:46 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Indeed I am Gabby.

Cruelty to animals.... it makes sense!

Not feeding the things crap that they don't need and making them reliant on handouts?

Yeah Ok... :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Regarding rats Stooo we do not have evidence where I dwell of property owners seeing rats, could be it is because we are so clean and tidy ?

For several years I fed foxes at the bottom of my garden, they loved chips and KFC

That you for your sagacious contribution which I always value.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:50 pm

Major wrote:Regarding rats Stooo we do not have evidence where I dwell of property owners seeing rats, could be it is because we are so clean and tidy ?

For several years I fed foxes at the bottom of my garden, they loved chips and KFC

No worries, thanks for confirming that you encourage vermin.

These are not pets, they are wild animals.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:55 pm

Major wrote:Regarding rats Stooo we do not have evidence where I dwell of property owners seeing rats, could be it is because we are so clean and tidy ?

You cannot be more than fifty years away from a rat apparently in the uk.
You told us about fox feeding years ago maj and you were told then you were doing more harm than good.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug