Couples out Shopping .

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Couples out Shopping .

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:17 pm

Why are people going Food Shopping in Couples or taking a relative/Friend out shopping ?

Its not a social event, people are only allowed out to purchase food essentials it dosent require two people they are doubling the chance of spreading the virus . :dunno:
Snookerballs

Re: Couples out Shopping .

Postby common sense » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:26 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Why are people going Food Shopping in Couples or taking a relative/Friend out shopping ?

Its not a social event, people are only allowed out to purchase food essentials it dosent require two people they are doubling the chance of spreading the virus . :dunno:

The other person may want an input in what they want to eat too? :thumbsup: A wife may drive, like mine, whereas I don't or visa versa.
common sense

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:58 pm

common sense wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Why are people going Food Shopping in Couples or taking a relative/Friend out shopping ?

The other person may want an input in what they want to eat too? :thumbsup: A wife may drive, like mine, whereas I don't or visa versa.

Supermarkets do not have a large range at the moment because people have stocked up , so its a question of "Make do and Mend" so that dosent need two people to go shopping .
As for driving a car , cars normally only need one driver so no point in two people going .

Stay In is the message .
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 pm

Today I took my late thirties daughter out shopping.
I more often than not sit in the car because I really don't like shopping but I went in with her because she is very unwell just now and I wanted to keep an eye on her.
I chucked a bottle of milk a melon and a bag of brown sugar in her trolley.
Her surgery and my surgery know we are having to help her out .... mostly mum doing the helping me doing the driving.
People seem to be doing the social distancing everywhere .... it isn't perfect but people are trying and out here .... nowhere is packed and heaving.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:45 am

Duz your dorta live with thee?? Rolly
If not ????????? should you be in contact with her???????????
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:15 am

Major wrote:Duz your dorta live with thee?? Rolly

Did you not have your neighbour in your car ?
drum

Postby Major » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:51 am

drum wrote:

Did you not have your neighbour in your car ?[/quote

Many a time on the back seat but not since her husband caught us.. :pmsl:
Why doest thou ask such a question????
How long has your name been Rolly?
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:20 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Today I took my late thirties daughter out shopping.
I more often than not sit in the car because I really don't like shopping but I went in with her because she is very unwell just now and I wanted to keep an eye on her.
Her surgery and my surgery know we are having to help her out .... mostly mum doing the helping me doing the driving.
People seem to be doing the social distancing everywhere .... it isn't perfect but people are trying and out here .... nowhere is packed and heaving.

Why didnt your Daughter stay at Home in isolation and you do the shopping ?

Its not just a case of social distancing its question of touching things the virus can remain on things like door handles/Shopping Trollies for up to 72 hours , packing for about 8 hours . Leave things like post/Parcels for several hours before opening and dispose of the packinging responsibly

Anyone with a HINT of feeling unwell should remain in isolation
Snookerballs

Postby xtras1 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:42 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Today I took my late thirties daughter out shopping.

Why didnt your Daughter stay at Home in isolation and you do the shopping ?

Its not just a case of social distancing its question of touching things the virus can remain on things like door handles/Shopping Trollies for up to 72 hours , packing for about 8 hours . Leave things like post/Parcels for several hours before opening and dispose of the packinging responsibly

Anyone with a HINT of feeling unwell should remain in isolation

People at just not understanding this self isolation or lockdown.... makes me sick.
xtras1

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:24 pm

No she doesn't but she is unwell and needs looking after but the way things are now being stepped up her mum will be going with a shopping list.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby common sense » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:38 pm

xtras1 wrote:

People at just not understanding this self isolation or lockdown.... makes me sick.

Many of us do understand. We just don't think it's necessary. Look at Mumsnet. People are going crazy with not seeing parents, siblings, friends after one week and are going round this weekend to see them.
common sense

Postby xtras1 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:44 pm

common sense wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Many of us do understand. We just don't think it's necessary. Look at Mumsnet. People are going crazy with not seeing parents, siblings, friends after one week and are going round this weekend to see them.

you think it's not necessary ?

shame people are doing that as the NHS are struggling still :roll:
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:52 pm

For comfort I suppose, some people are very scared.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:35 am

Stooo wrote:

For comfort I suppose, some people are very scared.

They should be scared that they can now face imprisonment or a substantial fine

Stay In Stay Safe .
Snookerballs

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 am

People should not go in couples if they can help it. Supermarket staff are having to limit the number of people going in. That means they have to constantly try to keep track of how many are in the supermarket. Their jobs have changed somewhat - they now have to try to keep their distance from customers and other staff, constantly clean their hands, and all that is on top of the worry that they might catch the virus themselves, or take it home to a family member. They don't need couples and families blocking up the aisles.
Raggamuffin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug