Temporary Home Education

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Temporary Home Education

Postby Bella » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:40 pm

I see a lot of folks panicking about this, as a previous Home educator I may be able to help you with stuff to do, links to appropriate websites etc.

Just asking in case, willing to help :smilin:
Bella

Re: Temporary Home Education

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:34 pm

Nice gesture :thumbsup:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Bella » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:29 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:Nice gesture :thumbsup:

I have loads of info if anyone needs :smilin:

Trying to start a local group here in South Cumbria as the national group has got overwhelming now, I think., thousands signing up.
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:29 am

From my daughters point of view this couldn't have happened at a better time.
She has three little girls about to be educated about putting condoms on anal sex girl on girl boy on boy etc.
She doesn't want it till they have stopped being children.
Yes she wants them to be children first and to get some life experience under their belts before they are brainwashed with all that shit.
She doesn't want them learning high finance either because she wants them to have time as children.
Do they need driving lessons yet .... no.
Do they need to learn how to make a Sunday roast and work out a household budget before the leave primary school?
No.
She wants them to enjoy being children while .... they are children.
A lot of parents here are quite happy about this.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby malamute » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:42 am

This is a wonderful opportunity for parents to spend time with their kids and do things together.

When my kids were young we used to go on long walks, climb trees, play in fields, ride bikes, feed the ducks, collect feathers and stones etc.
You can still do all this.

In the house we always had a “treasure box” full of paper, string, ribbons, loo roll middles, cardboard, egg boxes etc. They all used to spend hours making stuff. We also had a dressing up box which was well used.

It’s a pity that in more recent years some parents have forgotten that kids enjoy simple things in life and don’t always have to be entertained or educated. My nieces spend an absolute fortune going to theme parks, water parks, zoos etc when often kids are just as happy chilling out.
malamute

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:44 pm

malamute wrote:This is a wonderful opportunity for parents to spend time with their kids and do things together.

When my kids were young we used to go on long walks, climb trees, play in fields, ride bikes, feed the ducks, collect feathers and stones etc.
You can still do all this.

In the house we always had a “treasure box” full of paper, string, ribbons, loo roll middles, cardboard, egg boxes etc. They all used to spend hours making stuff. We also had a dressing up box which was well used.

It’s a pity that in more recent years some parents have forgotten that kids enjoy simple things in life and don’t always have to be entertained or educated. My nieces spend an absolute fortune going to theme parks, water parks, zoos etc when often kids are just as happy chilling out.

:thumbsup:

Education doesn’t have to be something that ends with a grade. All of the activities you’ve described are educational.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Major » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Temporary home education my foot.

The last 3/4 generations cannot even speak properly how can they teach, thare gramma, spelyn iz wurse than myne.
Major
Twat.

Postby Bella » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Admin .. could delete Starbolds post and this one after. He has put me off posting on here with his stupid remarks.
Bella

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Bella wrote:Admin .. could delete Starbolds post and this one after. He has put me off posting on here with his stupid remarks.

Just block the twat, I can't be bothered to react to it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 am

Bella wrote:Admin .. could delete Starbolds post and this one after. He has put me off posting on here with his stupid remarks.

You contribute nowt to any forum Bella, you just stalk.

You cannot accept the truth because you is one of them no doubt
I reckon you are warming to me Bella on the quiet, don't be so obvious though, people talk.

I am edyficatid.. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
Major
Twat.

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 am

Here's Facebook group, they have loads of resources in a file.

Better to look on there, it pointless posting on here whilst Starbold is allowed to troll the snug area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1788992 ... 2/?fref=nf
Bella

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:38 pm

It looks pretty easy.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby guest » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:07 pm

Major wrote:Temporary home education my foot.

The last 3/4 generations cannot even speak properly how can they teach, thare gramma, spelyn iz wurse than myne.

Interesting but not relevant to Bella's original post.

Major wrote:

You contribute nowt to any forum Bella, you just stalk.

You cannot accept the truth because you is one of them no doubt
I reckon you are warming to me Bella on the quiet, don't be so obvious though, people talk.

I am edyficatid...

So you are now claiming to know Bella - claiming you have followed her or she you from one forum to another (as in "you contribute nowt to any forum Bella").

You seem to be cornering yourself into some sort of claim or admission here Major. Either Bella is stalking you from one forum to another or you are stalking her or you are trolling Bella. And this can be gleaned from just the first sentence.

The next line refers to Bella not accepting a certain truth (what truth?).

The last line is difficult to understand - why would people talk if she warmed to you? And what do you mean by "warming"?

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 pm

Stooo wrote:

It looks pretty easy.

Love that one :cheers:
Bella

Postby xtras1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:37 pm

Bella wrote:I see a lot of folks panicking about this, as a previous Home educator I may be able to help you with stuff to do, links to appropriate websites etc.

Just asking in case, willing to help :smilin:

Good on you Bella.

Most schools website have links which the children are using.

Teacher in my school has set up a group with other teachers links for parents to access... one teacher even videos her day with her own children & how they are managing.

Joe wicks has become the new PE teacher... well done to him.
xtras1

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug