What A Rotten Afternoon

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

What A Rotten Afternoon

Postby Major » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Earlier on, phone went, the old boy down the lane, one of his goats got stroppy and butted him in the side of his leg, he was on the ground in agony when I arrived just a few minutes later, I phoned for ambulance which came PDQ, they put him inside out of the rain, checked him over and said "just a twisted knee" it looked horrible, they took him for X-ray, doctor checked him over, bound knee, I had followed in car, just brought him home, he is limping about, says he is Ok, invited him up for dinner, he declined and thanked me and said he was getting back to his goats, stinking things, so is he, had to spray our car.
Bit distressing seeing him laying on the ground, poor old sod.
I cannot do anything else, he seems he does not anyone around..

Ah well.
Major
Twat.

Re: What A Rotten Afternoon

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:45 pm

Major wrote:Earlier on, phone went, the old boy down the lane, one of his goats got stroppy and butted him in the side of his leg, he was on the ground in agony when I arrived just a few minutes later, I phoned for ambulance which came PDQ, they put him inside out of the rain, checked him over and said "just a twisted knee" it looked horrible, they took him for X-ray, doctor checked him over, bound knee, I had followed in car, just brought him home, he is limping about, says he is Ok, invited him up for dinner, he declined and thanked me and said he was getting back to his goats, stinking things, so is he, had to spray our car.

Ah well.

He might not want people seeing his toilet roll stash.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:Earlier on, phone went, the old boy down the lane, one of his goats got stroppy and butted him in the side of his leg, he was on the ground in agony when I arrived just a few minutes later, I phoned for ambulance which came PDQ, they put him inside out of the rain, checked him over and said "just a twisted knee" it looked horrible, they took him for X-ray, doctor checked him over, bound knee, I had followed in car, just brought him home, he is limping about, says he is Ok, invited him up for dinner, he declined and thanked me and said he was getting back to his goats, stinking things, so is he, had to spray our car.

Ah well.

I got some for him and the old git has not paid me YET.
Major
Twat.

Postby common sense » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:28 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Ah well.

Bet he doesn't either. He'll forget now, with his injury. :grrrrr:

I take it you'll ring him tomorrow or better still pop down and see how he is (and get your money. :leer:)
Last edited by common sense on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
common sense

Postby Major » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:31 pm

common sense wrote:
Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Ah well.

Am I bovvud?????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby common sense » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:31 pm

Major wrote:
common sense wrote:
Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Ah well.

Am I bovvud?????????????

I don't know. Are you?
common sense

Postby Major » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:59 pm

He rang me again this morning to ask if I will get him some bread, he says he has plenty food, I said yes, I would leave them on his doorstep and talk to him through his window which I did, he looks frail, had a good fire going..

As I was leaving I could hear his chickens making hell of a noise, I undid the coop door and it was putrid, filthy, eggs everywhere but could not tell how old they were, Went and told him but he showed little interest., I phoned his son who said he would visit.

I let the chickens out for some air, daylight and to scratch for worms or whatever.
Water drinker and food island empty.
The heat/daylight lights were on, hence the eggs which I threw away in a hedge outside his fence line for Charlie to eat..
I raked everything out into a pile, put fresh straw down, filled the food and water up, sprinkled Jeyes Fluid, quite a nice coop.
I told him and he actually said thank you.

I hope to see his son if he comes, he will have to talk through the window same as I did

I will be back for eggs now, he cannot possibly eat all they lay.

Major
Twat.

Postby common sense » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:48 pm

Who's Charlie?

You're a good neighbour Major.
common sense

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Major wrote:He rang me again this morning to ask if I will get him some bread, he says he has plenty food, I said yes, I would leave them on his doorstep and talk to him through his window which I did, he looks frail, had a good fire going..

As I was leaving I could hear his chickens making hell of a noise, I undid the coop door and it was putrid, filthy, eggs everywhere but could not tell how old they were, Went and told him but he showed little interest., I phoned his son who said he would visit.

I let the chickens out for some air, daylight and to scratch for worms or whatever.
Water drinker and food island empty.
The heat/daylight lights were on, hence the eggs which I threw away in a hedge outside his fence line for Charlie to eat..
I raked everything out into a pile, put fresh straw down, filled the food and water up, sprinkled Jeyes Fluid, quite a nice coop.
I told him and he actually said thank you.

I hope to see his son if he comes, he will have to talk through the window same as I did

I will be back for eggs now, he cannot possibly eat all they lay.

You're going to steal his eggs and just leave him to get on with it? :pmsl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby guest » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:15 pm

This frail old man keeps goats and chickens and presumably is a farmer yet has to ask you for bread and he gets beaten up by his goats.

Why do you need to go shopping - your neighbors all seem to be farmers, one has a herd of 200 deer, another keeps chickens and goats and doesn't eat the chicken eggs.

Postby Major » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:26 pm

common sense wrote:Who's Charlie?

Charlie is a country name for a fox which I learned from Upper Heyford area. C S

I am a doer, most on here are non doers.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:40 pm

guest wrote:This frail old man keeps goats and chickens and presumably is a farmer yet has to ask you for bread and he gets beaten up by his goats.

Why do you need to go shopping - your neighbors all seem to be farmers, one has a herd of 200 deer, another keeps chickens and goats and doesn't eat the chicken eggs.

I do not converse with troll guests especially those who cannot read specific script.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:41 pm

Major wrote:
guest wrote:This frail old man keeps goats and chickens and presumably is a farmer yet has to ask you for bread and he gets beaten up by his goats.

I do not converse with troll guests especially those who cannot read specific script.

You just did.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby common sense » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:42 pm

He doesn't live near a loo roll maker. :pmsl:
Last edited by common sense on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
common sense

Postby common sense » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Major wrote:
common sense wrote:Who's Charlie?

Charlie is a country name for a fox which I learned from Upper Heyford area. C S

I am a doer, most on here are non doers.

Yes am a doer too. Got a few bits for an old lady today and refused to take the £7.
common sense

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug