Do You Regret ANYTHING

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Do You Regret ANYTHING

Postby jra » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:25 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I don't see how you can be a fully fledged fully grown adult without regrets.

The trick is not to let them fill the rest of your life, I often wonder how much of depression is fuelled by regret.

I've seen that in people Stooo.
They cannot let go of a mistake they made in life often the kind of mistake that should be reasonably easy to move on from.
If only oh woe is me!

Memories fade but the scars still linger.

Tears For Fears.
jra

Postby Major » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:43 am

Giving away most of my fishing tackle to a friends son who turned out a little shxx.
Major
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:50 pm

Often the case is we don't know what we will or wont regret because many rarely actually extend themselves.

Needed paint to write a few halloween phrases, so got a tin of egg shell blue paint. Two days a go wee yin asks can she paint the wall. From past experience I understood fully the consequences of me saying yes. She decided to throw the paint on the wall creating streaks and swirls, it actually is quite aesthetically appealing, creative expression :smilin: . Not so much the splashes of paint on the door, or trails of paint on the carpet :bawlin: why :pmsl: .
art0hur0moh

Postby Major » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:36 pm

Yes, going to Du Vin yesterday for a roast lunch.
Service poor, cold beef and hard roadies not cooked enough and lacking colour, short on vegetables
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Major wrote:Yes, going to Du Vin yesterday for a roast lunch.
Service poor, cold beef and hard roadies not cooked enough and lacking colour, short on vegetables

Bet you complained as you usually do, and try to get a "Freebie" meal ,

Did they "Sus" you out this time . ??
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Snookerballs wrote:

Funny you say that SB, I phoned earlier and then went around to see owner and manager who explained they have a staff kitchen problem which I do not give a flying frog for, it fell on deaf ears, it is their job to prepare the food to a high standard along with good service, cleanliness, ambience all wrapped into one.

Result, we have been invited FOC less drinks to another of their eateries a week on Sunday or after.

We pay good money so expect the best return SB like everyone should.

When in Vegas you never had cause to complain except once when the wrong sweet came and they boxed up 4 massive takeaway portions which our cleaner gratefully received.

Mind you, I do luva KFC.
Major
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:48 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Funny you say that SB, I phoned earlier and then went around to see owner and manager who explained they have a staff kitchen problem which I do not give a flying frog for, it fell on deaf ears, it is their job to prepare the food to a high standard along with good service, cleanliness, ambience all wrapped into one.

Result, we have been invited FOC less drinks to another of their eateries a week on Sunday or after.

We pay good money so expect the best return SB like everyone should.

When in Vegas you never had cause to complain except once when the wrong sweet came and they boxed up 4 massive takeaway portions which our cleaner gratefully received.

Mind you, I do luva KFC.

Ketchup, hp, or bbq sauce? or is it a bucket? Used to enjoy kfc in south africa, for some reason I notice a difference here, and haven't eaten there out side of company.
art0hur0moh

Postby Markey mark » Fri May 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Major wrote:I regret moving from our first house, I loved it,

I regret loads of things major , but learnt you got to live for tomorrow, not live in the past ,
Markey mark

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun May 17, 2020 6:48 am

I don't regret a single thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I've only listened to the voice in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Major » Sun May 17, 2020 10:58 am

I regret not coming onto forums years before I did as I have missed so much expert, barrack room advice, stored up knowledge from from such clever people who believe they can save the world on their own.. :pmsl: :pmsl:
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Sun May 17, 2020 11:13 am

Major wrote:I regret not coming onto forums years before I did as I have missed so much expert, barrack room advice, stored up knowledge from from such clever people who believe they can save the world on their own.. :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl:
you
really
never
missed
much
:mrgreen:
drum

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun May 17, 2020 11:18 am

drum wrote:
you
really
never
missed
much

He did miss you lot lick Edna's anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby drum » Sun May 17, 2020 11:23 am

hilarious JO :header:
drum

Postby Major » Sun May 17, 2020 11:56 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
drum wrote:
you
really
never
missed
much

He did miss you lot lick Edna's anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I cannot remember having anything to do with EDNA
Major
Twat.

Postby common sense » Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Major wrote:I regret not coming onto forums years before I did as I have missed so much expert, barrack room advice, stored up knowledge from from such clever people who believe they can save the world on their own.. :pmsl: :pmsl:

When did you first join a forum Major? I think I first joined Havenforum in 2008.
common sense

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug