Yourself & Guns

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Yourself & Guns

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:It seems like guest would prefer his family to be killed than defend them with firearms.
He would rather dodge the question.

We dont have to live with guns in this Country,

there is no credible evidence that having a gun in the household reduces the risk of being a victim of crime,

evidence shows that persons in a household that have a gun are in fact more likely to be harmed by other family members than those that do not posses a gun

Open thine eyes Water Squirter, read the OP if ya ain't wee weed up/.

The only gun you have had is a water pistol.

THIS thread is about IF YA LIVED IN USA, NOT HRE

Why not debate the Scottish Air Gun Law, one now has to have Air Guns licensed in Scotland as with Shotguns ( And quite right too !!)

Hopefully it will extend to the rest of the Country

Lets have your opinions .

http://www.airgunmagazine.co.uk/news/scotlands-new-airgun-licence-explained/
Snookerballs

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:05 pm

No, I wouldn't get a gun as I don't believe its right but I do understand why some people in the USA do buy guns to protect their family

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Major wrote:Now look here water squirter with a leaky hose lol lol lol

Who's the kid you've taken home starbold?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Snookerballs wrote:It is logical that by having a gun in the household it is more likely to be used by a Family member in an argument than a deterrent against anyone breaking into a property .
so therefore having a gun is more of a threat to Family members than intruders.

I enjoy edificating the knowall, bigheads on forums.

Look here Water Squirter, let me advise thee.
Guns in this country when not in actual use MUST be under lock and key in a police approved cabinet/locker secured rigidly to a hard wall.
Keys must not be available to anyone who is not legally entitled to handle them.

I the case of bullet guns the licence holder MUST NOT allow any family members access to such firearms even if they have a shotgun licence.
So therefore you last sentence is worthless drivel, AS USUAL.
Stop pretending you know when you don't
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:Now look here water squirter with a leaky hose lol lol lol

Who's the kid you've taken home starbold?

This is the SNUG Rolly, BEHAVE
Major
Twat.

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 pm

I started thinking yeah I would in the house for protection but I wouldn't carry it round

Then I remembered my temper problem and so no I wouldn't have a gun even if it was legal
Goodwife

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:It is logical that by having a gun in the household it is more likely to be used by a Family member in an argument than a deterrent against anyone breaking into a property .

Guns in this country when not in actual use MUST be under lock and key in a police approved cabinet/locker secured rigidly to a hard wall.
Keys must not be available to anyone who is not legally entitled to handle them.

I the case of bullet guns the licence holder MUST NOT allow any family members access to such firearms even if they have a shotgun licence.

Starbold, be practicable, (if possible)
How do you stop someone in the family getting hold of the keys for the cabinet if they are intent on using a gun, even cabinets with numbered code openings a Family member would be able to oversee the PIN number and remember it for further use.
Not everyone is likely to lock up a gun in their household after maintenance.

As being a deterrent towards intruders its rather pointless locking a weapon away in a cupboard and ammunition in a separate compartment, for a start where are you going to keep the keys,as for a cabinet requiring a PIN number how many times have you used a card machine and put in the wrong PIN Number, All this time the Intruder is supposed to be threatening you and your family.

I suppose you could always ask the Intruder to help themselves to a cuppa tea while you sort out your gun cabinet . :cuppaT:
Snookerballs

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 am

Goodwife wrote:I started thinking yeah I would in the house for protection but I wouldn't carry it round

Then I remembered my temper problem and so no I wouldn't have a gun even if it was legal

This is the crux of the matter of owning a gun, anyone can lose their temper with devastating results to family members

I suppose one could say the same about knives in the home but thankfully that is quite a rare incidence.
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:

Starbold, be practicable, (if possible)
How do you stop someone in the family getting hold of the keys for the cabinet if they are intent on using a gun, even cabinets with numbered code openings a Family member would be able to oversee the PIN number and remember it for further use.
Not everyone is likely to lock up a gun in their household after maintenance.

As being a deterrent towards intruders its rather pointless locking a weapon away in a cupboard and ammunition in a separate compartment, for a start where are you going to keep the keys,as for a cabinet requiring a PIN number how many times have you used a card machine and put in the wrong PIN Number, All this time the Intruder is supposed to be threatening you and your family.

I suppose you could always ask the Intruder to help themselves to a cuppa tea while you sort out your gun cabinet . :cuppaT:

Your first paragraph is pathetic, Water Squirter .
I know many with guns and not one of them has had their cabinets gotten into by this who should not have.
Stop trying to be clevah.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Whats the point in having a gun locked up in a Cupboard, ammunition stored in a separate compartment, if it is supposed to be used as a deterrent to an intruder

Its just a pathetic and pointless argument for owning a gun put forward by " Gun Nuts"
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:06 pm

IF IF IF someone has broken into your home at night whilst you and wife are in bed, you have your gun handy, you load it, shout out that you have a loaded gun and you will shoot him, the intruder still approaches your bedroom door, WOULD YOU SHOOT HIM??????
I would, I kid thee not.

Answer this Water Squirter bearing in mind the above scenario.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Major wrote:IF IF IF someone has broken into your home at night whilst you and wife are in bed, you have your gun handy, you load it, shout out that you have a loaded gun and you will shoot him, the intruder still approaches your bedroom door, WOULD YOU SHOOT HIM??????
I would, I kid thee not.

So you admit that you do not comply with our Laws regarding locking up weapons and ammunition in a secure cabinet.

Where in your opinion is a "Handy" place to have a gun, its certainly not "handy" in a locked cabinet,or a cabinet that requires a PIN Number

The cabinet could be anywhere in the house other than the Bedroom, so anyone in the Household has access to the Cabinet so putting the family at risk as I pointed out before

A failed "Gun Nut " argument .
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:IF IF IF someone has broken into your home at night whilst you and wife are in bed, you have your gun handy, you load it, shout out that you have a loaded gun and you will shoot him, the intruder still approaches your bedroom door, WOULD YOU SHOOT HIM??????
I would, I kid thee not.

So you admit that you do not comply with our Laws regarding locking up weapons and ammunition in a secure cabinet.

Where in your opinion is a "Handy" place to have a gun, its certainly not "handy" in a locked cabinet,or a cabinet that requires a PIN Number

The cabinet could be anywhere in the house other than the Bedroom, so anyone in the Household has access to the Cabinet so putting the family at risk as I pointed out before

Water Squirter, as usual you are clasping at straws and making yourself look sillier than you are.

Firstly, know all, ALL ammunition does not have to be locked in a secure cabinet.
The cabinet is inside my walk-in wardrobe to the right of my bed, so it is handy

The other thing tjat will get under your thick skin is that I have LEGAL explosive charges in my back yard area.

Try dealing in facts WS, mind you, you never have.

Give up pretending you know Water Squirter
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
I would, I kid thee not.

Water Squirter, as usual you are clasping at straws and making yourself look sillier than you are.

Firstly, know all, ALL ammunition does not have to be locked in a secure cabinet.
The cabinet is inside my walk-in wardrobe to the right of my bed, so it is handy

The other thing tjat will get under your thick skin is that I have LEGAL explosive charges in my back yard area.

Try dealing in facts WS, mind you, you never have.

Give up pretending you know Water Squirter

Presumably your explosives are shotgun cartridges on a sprung trip wire as used by gamekeepers.
You really do live as a frightened little man!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:29 pm

A shotgun by the bedtrip wire explosives around the house!
Anyone else live in such fear?
Has to be a pretty shitty area you're living in to live in that much fear.
What a frightened little boy really are.
It's been said of you many times but now you're openly admitting it!
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms