The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Thanks Snooks I knew there'd be people around who remembered.
He sat in the Range Rover.... he always had to emphasise that not like most people I sat in the car.
In the dark so no one would notice eating his fish and chips and doing what else who knows.
Maj people don't forget statements like this I think your goose is cooked.

Yeah that was it. Incidentally, is 'your goose is cooked' a euphemism for getting your cock sucked by a brass? :mrgreen:

If it wasn't it is now :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:15 pm

I wondered when the filth would follow your unsubstantiated
lies, shame upon thee.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Major wrote:I wondered when the filth would follow your unsubstantiated
lies, shame upon thee.

You posted it chap :pointlaugh:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:04 am

I never post vile filth and wish Rolly and other scum would refrain, the ladies of forum world can see it as well
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:58 pm

Major wrote:I never post vile filth and wish Rolly and other scum would refrain, the ladies of forum world can see it as well

It was one of your racist Trash Postings on Micky`s Forum, where you were trying to make out that certain ethnic minorities were undermining the standard of this Country .
Snookerballs

Postby Gabby » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Major wrote:I never post vile filth and wish Rolly and other scum would refrain, the ladies of forum world can see it as well

I’m no lady :whistle: ... but yes, I see it! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Major » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:45 am

Gabby wrote:

I’m no lady :whistle: ... but yes, I see it! :thumbsup:

I have met a fair few nice ladies in my time Gabby, they are few on forums, they know who they are, I do, we all do but there are some with a big heart which means something to me personally, they also know who they are.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:52 am

Snookerballs wrote:

It was one of your racist Trash Postings on Micky`s Forum, where you were trying to make out that certain ethnic minorities were undermining the standard of this Country .

That DUZ sound like me using FREE SPEECH, something that you cannot face due to your nambypamby snowflake indoctrination by the anti British brigade but please show quotes when haranguing a worldly honest poster.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

That DUZ sound like me using FREE SPEECH, something that you cannot face due to your nambypamby snowflake indoctrination by the anti British brigade but please show quotes when haranguing a worldly honest poster.

I dont think its called FREE SPEECH these days posting racist abuse on Social Media . You need to get up to date .
Its a serious crime !!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55870232
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

I dont think its called FREE SPEECH these days posting racist abuse on Social Media . You need to get up to date .
Its a serious crime !!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55870232

What the hell has this to do with me??????????????????????

You are clutching at straws SB

Try being loyal to this great island nation instead of ruining it with your anti Britishness snowflake attitude

I want my income tax to go to my own people, what is wrong with that?????????? pray tell
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 pm

AS you know I have supervised an old barn clearance for a friend.

2 lads have done the humping and took outside, unbeknown to me an old engine which I came across mooching.
It is a Vanwall engine and spare parts, anyone remember them???
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:38 pm

I deleted a racist post about people from Ireland from you earlier. PC isn't about being oppressed, it's about being polite and having good manners towards others. British standards.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:39 am

Stooo wrote:

I deleted a racist post about people from Ireland from you earlier. PC isn't about being oppressed, it's about being polite and having good manners towards others. British standards.

You mean you want to suppress anyone for having opinions different to yours! :NAA:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Major wrote:AS you know I have supervised an old barn clearance for a friend.

2 lads have done the humping and took outside, unbeknown to me an old engine which I came across mooching.
It is a Vanwall engine and spare parts, anyone remember them???

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:21 pm

Stooo wrote:

Swap the word detected for imagined.
You make things up because it is me Stooo.
You were aware of my stance on scrounging forunuz on Dogs before you gained it.

Stooo wants to control free speech.

I have had more Irish friends, associates tha you have had xxxx xx xxxx xxxx.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug