Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:45 am

it was such a brutal attack. I never contemplated I would do such a thing to anyone, especially to the one who has always been there. very strong foundationary reasons, I just can't excuse it, or forget it.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:00 am

God is Good :wubbers:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:31 am

where is the eyes down emogi when I need it? such a silly thing to argue about *shaking head* :oops: :laughing:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 am

Jon55 wrote:I just had a horrible one - I dreamt I was stuck on a train with an ex-boyfriend.

You are going in the same direction. isn't that what You wanted? although feeling stuck isn't one of the most pleasant of emotions.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:03 am

was in bed and asked for what I have always wanted thinking I was awake. so tired of replaying the thoughts, but am happy they will no longer be along the lines of dependency when I am troubled. but still I asked, rolled over and then something strange happened. I tried to push the thoughts or more so the repetitive nature of wanting. it rebounded back into Me. but I feel more competent as a result.

any way of reducing the negative effects of serotonin?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:05 am

Heart to Heart? I am also wondering if that kiss was a dream come true?
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:45 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:was in bed and asked for what I have always wanted thinking I was awake. so tired of replaying the thoughts, but am happy they will no longer be along the lines of dependency when I am troubled. but still I asked, rolled over and then something strange happened. I tried to push the thoughts or more so the repetitive nature of wanting. it rebounded back into Me. but I feel more competent as a result.

Exercise, meditation, walks in the sunshine, vit D supplement, a good sleep.

:smilin:
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:29 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:was in bed and asked for what I have always wanted thinking I was awake. so tired of replaying the thoughts, but am happy they will no longer be along the lines of dependency when I am troubled. but still I asked, rolled over and then something strange happened. I tried to push the thoughts or more so the repetitive nature of wanting. it rebounded back into Me. but I feel more competent as a result.

Exercise, meditation, walks in the sunshine, vit D supplement, a good sleep.

:smilin:

vit D is Sun shine. I close My eyes and greet the Sun in that manner most days. My mind slips easily into the meditative state periodically throughout the day. sleep pattern has never really been stable. I sleep when I am tired more often than not. only problem is, if I disturb My self from out of a relaxed state it take hours for Me to return to that state of sleepiness.

never realised how much stress and anxiety I have had for near as long as I can remember. I became complacent with it, as though it is the way things are meant to be. We should be able to remember the best parts of Our Days forgetting the nuances. but instead focus on the minutia of pain over the major of calm and delight.

answer is laughter, disrupts serotonin. though without the adrenaline rush it isn't going to do much in the long term. it needs to be often and consistent. one of the reasons I like to get absolutely bluterd every year or few, but that is another short term solution.

I have been considering doing Sadhguru course on meditation. I would like a consistent and reliable adventure upon the Light of the Creator, and maybe visit a few Friends.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Meditation doesn’t always work well. Western minds find it hard to switch into that space of nothingness. But every little bit helps.
Healthy eating too art, makes a massive difference to your cells, repair ability etc.
I’m starting to juice again, the boost from a fruit/veg shot is better than any alcoholic high.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Meditation doesn’t always work well. Western minds find it hard to switch into that space of nothingness. But every little bit helps.
Healthy eating too art, makes a massive difference to your cells, repair ability etc.
I’m starting to juice again, the boost from a fruit/veg shot is better than any alcoholic high.

the nothingness I have been doing it for as long as I can remember and have been at the brunt of Peoples frustration and anger when they thought I was ignoring them.

everything else You suggested is not unknown to Me I just no longer have the competence. staying up longer today so I can try get to sleep at a reasonable time. I only eat when I am hungry, had and egg mayo toastie about 6 last night. started to feel light headed about five minutes ago.

cheers Mia Domina.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:07 pm

had dry skin all my life. Parents were told it was medical condition. when i visited My godParents in australia. within a month My skin, complexion and hair was, well I was attracted to Me. My eyebrows (:D come on, it is one Word) are very fair most of the year round. after returning, back to backward habits and poor nutrition. a decade ago I did force My Self to drink two letters of water day. within two weeks skin was perfect. went for a drink, only a few pints I wasn't bouncing off walls or off balance. the following day I could actually see the dehydration. but that I was unable to sustain.

I always try to start things, even a minuet or two is enough to change thoughts from I want to do it, to will I continue. I go for the muscle memory, my muscle just learned a few to many of the wrong things. that is why I can be overly cautious. I want to do it right the first time. not perfect or exact, just correct.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:23 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Meditation doesn’t always work well. Western minds find it hard to switch into that space of nothingness. But every little bit helps.

the nothingness I have been doing it for as long as I can remember and have been at the brunt of Peoples frustration and anger when they thought I was ignoring them.

everything else You suggested is not unknown to Me I just no longer have the competence. staying up longer today so I can try get to sleep at a reasonable time. I only eat when I am hungry, had and egg mayo toastie about 6 last night. started to feel light headed about five minutes ago.

cheers Mia Domina.

Good, how can your body repair without proper sleep? :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:07 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

cheers Mia Domina.

Good, how can your body repair without proper sleep? :thumbsup:

been the most contentious issue all My Life. for the past few years I resolved to sleep when I am tired irrespective of location. even gone as far as thinking of chaining MySelf to the bed using a timer lock.

I do need a few hours to prepare for sleep, any disruption while I have no routine has been very disruptive in the past. place is now coming together slowly but surely, I am confident I can resolve it this time. room is less cluttered, making it easier for Me to move around and feel relaxed. I am usually asleep within a minute of My head touches the pillow more often than not. long time issues I am somehow managing to deal with now, so I am quite chuffed with MySelf.

only routine issue now is the wee yins bedtime.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:24 pm

Unless the wee yin is a baby or an adult they will have to fit in with your routine.
For their own good! :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:46 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Unless the wee yin is a baby or an adult they will have to fit in with your routine.
For their own good! :mrgreen:

nine is Her bed time here. the only time She has stayed the night was after She fell off the stool and cracked Her head on a magazine rack. about five foot of a distance. why don't emergency services say, "if it is concussion, they will slip into unconsciousness often belaying exaggerated concerns". She was okay, but got a serous bump. I was in another room when I heard Her fall, I knew it wasn't a common fall. She got scared that night with thoughts She might not wake up, so She stayed with Me for a couple of days. then back to Her Mums because bedtime is nine :laughing:
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug