Clare

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Clare

Postby nuts » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 pm

You ask a question then lock he thread before i can reply????? :laughing:
I am Stefan from the combat one eight forum if you need to know.
nuts

Re: Clare

Postby nut » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Claire wrote:
nuts wrote:You ask a question then lock he thread before i can reply????? :laughing:

I didn't lock it. I replied after it had been locked. What is your problem Stefan? You're acting like an arse.

The thread is now locked, please unlock it so Stoo can reply to my question asking what the threat was.
nut

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:42 pm

nut wrote:
Claire wrote:
nuts wrote:You ask a question then lock he thread before i can reply????? :laughing:

I didn't lock it. I replied after it had been locked. What is your problem Stefan? You're acting like an arse.

The thread is now locked, please unlock it so Stoo can reply to my question asking what the threat was.

The threat was deleted. This is my forum and you can demand nothing from me. Any more and guest posting will be put on pre-mod.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Claire wrote:Do you have a link to combat one eight? It's so popular, that it can't be googled :gigglesnshit:

It's Combat 18, a Nazi forum and yet this poster claims to criticise and imitate the Major. It's Wholewit, no question about it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dfefh » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
nut wrote:
Claire wrote:

The threat was deleted. This is my forum and you can demand nothing from me. Any more and guest posting will be put on pre-mod.

How convenient. What was the 'threat' oh paranoid one?
dfefh

Postby ff » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Claire wrote:
Claire wrote:
nut wrote:
Claire wrote:

No. I won't overturn another team members decision. How did you find this forum nut?

Anyway, how did you find us :mrgreen:

Unacceptable excuse, dialogue is at an end. Administrative..discipline will resume for a period of 14 days.
ff

epic fail

Postby paranoid » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
nut wrote:
Claire wrote:

So what was the threat post/content? No answer yet I see.
Epic fail!
paranoid

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug