Donald Trumps.

Donald Trumps.

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:44 pm

Donald Trump has gotten so cozy in the courtroom, he's not only snoozing — he's now reportedly raising a stink. As in having a gas. As in farting, according to MeidasTouch's Ben Meiselas via "credible sources." And it isn't pretty.

"What I'm hearing from … credible sources who know what's going on in the courtroom … is that Donald Trump is actually farting in the courtroom," said Meiselas.

"And that it's very stinky around him. It's a putrid odor in the courtroom," he unfortunately continued, as I am apologetically doing now. "And that Trump's lawyers are repulsed by the scent and the smell."

https://boingboing.net/2024/04/19/toot- ... video.html

The Tangarine Turd is stinking up the court in New York.

Is it just gas or is Donald Trump actually shitting himself.
Cactus Jack

Re: Donald Trumps.

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:50 pm

Hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gender, right?

Camilla Parker Bowles reacts to Joe Biden's 'long fart'

As world leaders gathered to discuss the grave threat posed by climate change, much was made about the need to control emissions.

Now it has been revealed that at least one high-profile participant was reportedly unable to practice as he preached.

US President Joe Biden audibly broke wind during the COP26 event - and while he was speaking with Camilla Parker Bowles, the Duchess of Cornwall.

A source told the Mail on Sunday that Camilla has not been able to stop talking about the ageing President's "long fart" since he unleashed it in her company last week.

"It was long and loud and impossible to ignore," the source told the outlet. "Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it."
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:40 pm

Fair enough Holly.

Actually there have been stories about Trump being a bit smelly going around for years, since long before he was POTUS.

I'd credited those stories to him being a bit heavy handed with aftershave combined with the odour coming from the bucket loads of product required to keep his hair in place.

Turns out it was incontinence.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:01 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Fair enough Holly.

Actually there have been stories about Trump being a bit smelly going around for years, since long before he was POTUS.

I'd credited those stories to him being a bit heavy handed with aftershave combined with the odour coming from the bucket loads of product required to keep his hair in place.

Turns out it was incontinence.

It reminds me a lot of Maxwell and his regular use of plant pots in his offices as urinals in plain sight, Trump just shits himself because he's fat, old and lacks self-control.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:21 am

That's just so childish guys.
It's like that rumour that Joe Biden pooped himself in front of the pope.
Same thing, right? :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:54 am

The Pope put Joe Biden on trial!!!!! :kinell:

When did that happen?
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:34 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:...The Tangarine Turd is stinking up the court in New York.

Most people reading your comment would be disgusted with the language used and immediately pigeon hole you as an uncouth disgusting individual. Of course those experienced in the lower dregs of social media would be a little more immured to the language but still might feel a level of disgust with your language.

What has happened is that the topic you want to discuss immediately either develops into arguments between your language usage and your responses to these commentators raising that issue, or you get confirmation bias with those that use the same type of language as you and have similar sentiment.

Meanwhile I am trying to eat a sandwich and you have filled my mind with thoughts of turds and shit. Maybe it would be better for most people to ignore your comments.

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:

Most people reading your comment would be disgusted with the language used and immediately pigeon hole you as an uncouth disgusting individual. Of course those experienced in the lower dregs of social media would be a little more immured to the language but still might feel a level of disgust with your language.

What has happened is that the topic you want to discuss immediately either develops into arguments between your language usage and your responses to these commentators raising that issue, or you get confirmation bias with those that use the same type of language as you and have similar sentiment.

Meanwhile I am trying to eat a sandwich and you have filled my mind with thoughts of turds and shit. Maybe it would be better for most people to ignore your comments.

Did you miss the topic title before becoming outraged?

Old people fart when they go to sleep, in fact most people fart when they go to sleep but that isn't the issue. The issue is that the 45th President of the USA is going to sleep when he's in a courthouse and on trial for criminal felonies, is that too hard to grasp?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did you miss the topic title before becoming outraged?

Old people fart when they go to sleep, in fact most people fart when they go to sleep but that isn't the issue. The issue is that the 45th President of the USA is going to sleep when he's in a courthouse and on trial for criminal felonies, is that too hard to grasp?

You'd fall asleep too if you'd have to put up with what Trump has to put up with.
What they put him thru has to be draining his energy, but of course that's the idea.
On top of it he does his rallies, and has businesses to run.
Whether you think he deserves it is not the issue here, it just explains why he's tired.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:44 pm

Stooo wrote:Did you miss the topic title before becoming outraged?

No I come here to interact with comments. You and Cactus hate Donald Trump and are emotionally invested in it - what else is there to discuss apart from what Cactus has seen and read and his disgusting uncivil language? There is absolutely zero consideration given to others that might be reading these comments. Yes people defecate, fuck, and fart but is this the type of language one brings up when discussing things with others including minors or people that might be eating?

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:00 am

Such fragility from Trump's self proclaimed 'Alphas'.

Anyone familiar with Northern slang will know that trump is one of many coloquialism for passing wind and the pun in the title was an obvious one.

As for why the farty man is falling asleep, maybe if he didn't stay up until 3AM posting attacks on the judge, the jury and the witnesses he would be able to stay awake in court.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:07 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Such fragility from Trump's self proclaimed 'Alphas'.

Anyone familiar with Northern slang will know that trump is one of many coloquialism for passing wind and the pun in the title was an obvious one.

As for why the farty man is falling asleep, maybe if he didn't stay up until 3AM posting attacks on the judge, the jury and the witnesses he would be able to stay awake in court.

Most of us have an opinion about American politics.
We make fun of Trump or Biden, we dislike one or the other, and we post our opinions, good or bad, but your obsession with Trump is beyond weird.
It's like you spend every waking moment hating Trump like your life depends on it, yet you don't even live in the US.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:19 pm

Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Such fragility from Trump's self proclaimed 'Alphas'.

Most of us have an opinion about American politics.
We make fun of Trump or Biden, we dislike one or the other, and we post our opinions, good or bad, but your obsession with Trump is beyond weird.
It's like you spend every waking moment hating Trump like your life depends on it, yet you don't even live in the US.

Should I just treat it like all the other times a former President has gone on trial in a criminal court?
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:44 pm

Holly wrote:
You'd fall asleep too if you'd have to put up with what Trump has to put up with.
What they put him thru has to be draining his energy, but of course that's the idea.
On top of it he does his rallies, and has businesses to run.
Whether you think he deserves it is not the issue here, it just explains why he's tired.

Me? :ooer:

I've sat in Magistrates, County and Crown courts and I can tell you that it's not a relaxing experience at all, you don't fall asleep :yikes:

He's just a lazy fat fuck who can't snort Adderall in court to keep him awake :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Did you miss the topic title before becoming outraged?

No I come here to interact with comments. You and Cactus hate Donald Trump and are emotionally invested in it - what else is there to discuss apart from what Cactus has seen and read and his disgusting uncivil language? There is absolutely zero consideration given to others that might be reading these comments. Yes people defecate, fuck, and fart but is this the type of language one brings up when discussing things with others including minors or people that might be eating?

I just point and laugh at the mess :pointlaugh:
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to US News