Mike Lindell must pay $5 million to "Prove Me Wrong" winner

Mike Lindell must pay $5 million to "Prove Me Wrong" winner

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:05 am

The plaintiff in the case, Robert Zeidman, “is awarded $5 million plus post-judgment interest beginning April 19, 2023, to be paid within 30 days of issuance of this Order, per the Arbitration Award,” U.S. District Judge John R. Tunheim wrote in his ruling.

Lindell told NBC News he’d likely appeal the decision in the “corrupt” case, but Zeidman’s attorney Brian Glasser said that wouldn’t stop him from having to pay up in the meantime.

“If you want to stop the collection effort you have to post a bond,” Glasser said. If Lindell does not do so, “we have the right to use collection mechanisms to try to find the money,” including by seizing bank accounts and using subpoena power to track Lindell’s assets, Glasser said.

Mike Lindell has found out that going to the MAGA circuit and all the right wing press outlets to claim the judge was biased and the case corrupt doesn't stop you from having to pay out when you lose in court.

The funny part of this - if you do a bit of digging - is that Robert Zeidman was once MAGA to core and set out not to prove Mike Lindell's claims wrong but to actually validate them. Zeidman, a professional cyber data analyst, said once he started to apply his critical thinking and analysis skills to the issue it very quickly became clear that Lindell's system wasn't even just random server traffic that showed nothing one way or the other, as many had assumed, but actually contained data that proved the election fraud claims made by Lindell conclusively wrong.
Cactus Jack

Re: Mike Lindell must pay $5 million to "Prove Me Wrong" winner

Postby Text » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:47 pm

Maybe the orange deity will lend him a few bob? :leer:
Wishing you sweet dreams on your pillow, Mike. :pmsl:
Text

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:19 pm

Text wrote:Maybe the orange deity will lend him a few bob? :leer:

Not sice he's raided the GOP's coffers for legal fees leaving no money for local campaigning.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:24 pm

Stooo wrote:

Not sice he's raided the GOP's coffers for legal fees leaving no money for local campaigning.

Now aided & abeted by nepo-baby Laura. Baah :bawlin: :bawlin:
Text

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:36 pm

In some ways I almost feel sorry for Lindell.

His whole attitude suggested that of all the MAGA inner circle he was the one who actually believed there was election fraud.

All the others, including Trump, clearly knew they were feeding the Death Cult pure bullshit but Lindell was the one paying out money not fleecing other people for it.
Cactus Jack

Postby Text » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:05 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:In some ways I almost feel sorry for Lindell.

His whole attitude suggested that of all the MAGA inner circle he was the one who actually believed there was election fraud.

All the others, including Trump, clearly knew they were feeding the Death Cult pure bullshit but Lindell was the one paying out money not fleecing other people for it.

Pillowguy is a literal cretin!

It has been said that only two things are truly infinite. One is the universe, and the
other is the sheer depth of human STUPIDITY :thud:

Proof - just take a look at the calibre of people who get to decide who might be the next leader of the free world. The first 2 minutes of the clip are all you need to listen to. >>

Magalady insists that "Joe Biden has been dead since 2019 and it's a body double called james woods who poses as him now., blah blah" The sad thing  is that her  CT's are little better than the crackpot ones you hear from many other folks who should know better. A lot better!
But there ya go. :dunno:
Text

Postby Text » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:15 pm

Text wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Now aided & abeted by nepo-baby Laura. Baah :bawlin: :bawlin:

Corrections ^^  **abetted, and **Lara, not Laura.(Mrs Lara Trump).  

Cheeto gave her the job of deciding where GOP donations go in future. Straight into Cheeto's personal coffers without even touching the sides - she promptly made this clear. And that's an end to it.

Btw just read that musk & stone broke cheeto have had cosy meetups recently. :whistle:  Hmmm. :pmsl:
Text

Return to US News