When did House GOP leader first know whistleblower was lying

Re: When did House GOP leader first know whistleblower was lying

Postby Text » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:43 am

Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
Holly wrote::thud:
Don't you think you're just a little bit obsessed with Trump and the MAGA "morons"...?
If you think Trump is finished, then go and enjoy your victory, you should be elated, exhilarated, delighted, overjoyed at his downfall, rather than posting one hate filled post after the other.
Could it be that perhaps you ain't sure, and have to continuously try to convince yourself?

'To be fair - and i'm sure you strive to be a fair-minded person, Holly -you are arguably just as "obsessed" -(if you want to use that word). You post as many essays as anyone else. And there has always been endless talk on here of Hunter Biden's crimes, his laptop, etc, etc, mostly from you.

Now that we know that the star witness - the key informant on whom the whole Biden snr + jr impeachments hinged, was a paid stooge telling a pack of lies, that news surely should be given the same amount of coverage as the endless coverage you gave to Hunter Biden's laptop and his various alleged crimes, while not allowing anyone to say a single bad word about the Trump children.
Seems the informant was just a bribed-up stooge and a double agent. Why should posters not mention it?

Few months earlier a Chinese(?) guy, another of their 'informants' was also indicted for fabricating serious allegations.

And the guy who made the movie 1,000 Mules has now admitted that the whole thing was a pack of disgusting lies.

Bent as cockscrews, the whole sorry lot of them!!

Are you for real?
I don't post daily essays about Biden or his laptop.
The last time I actually mentioned that word was about 6 month ago, and it's usually just in reply to CJs "essays"
To be fair - and I'm sure you strive to be a fair-minded person yourself T, you'll find that most of the time I post anything about Biden/Hunter/Trump, is in reply to someone.

No way can you compare that with CJs daily barrage of posts about all things bad about Trump.
So in the interest of fairness, I just point out that Biden isn't exactly an innocent lamb either, even though MSM is trying very hard to convince us that he is.
Would CJ not be so obsessed with Trump, I wouldn't bother too much about Biden tbh.

And yes, it's mostly me pointing that out, since most members here are left leaning and wouldn't say a bad word about the Bidens.
You can hardly call that obsessed, as a successful forum owner yourself, you should know, that to keep a forum going, Admin should get involved with their members and the subjects they post about, right?

Fair enough Holly. :smilin: Goodnight. x
Text

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:47 am

Text wrote:
Holly wrote:
Text wrote:
Holly wrote::thud:
Don't you think you're just a little bit obsessed with Trump and the MAGA "morons"...?
If you think Trump is finished, then go and enjoy your victory, you should be elated, exhilarated, delighted, overjoyed at his downfall, rather than posting one hate filled post after the other.
Could it be that perhaps you ain't sure, and have to continuously try to convince yourself?

'To be fair - and i'm sure you strive to be a fair-minded person, Holly -you are arguably just as "obsessed" -(if you want to use that word). You post as many essays as anyone else. And there has always been endless talk on here of Hunter Biden's crimes, his laptop, etc, etc, mostly from you.

Now that we know that the star witness - the key informant on whom the whole Biden snr + jr impeachments hinged, was a paid stooge telling a pack of lies, that news surely should be given the same amount of coverage as the endless coverage you gave to Hunter Biden's laptop and his various alleged crimes, while not allowing anyone to say a single bad word about the Trump children.
Seems the informant was just a bribed-up stooge and a double agent. Why should posters not mention it?

Few months earlier a Chinese(?) guy, another of their 'informants' was also indicted for fabricating serious allegations.

And the guy who made the movie 1,000 Mules has now admitted that the whole thing was a pack of disgusting lies.

Bent as cockscrews, the whole sorry lot of them!!

Are you for real?
I don't post daily essays about Biden or his laptop.
The last time I actually mentioned that word was about 6 month ago, and it's usually just in reply to CJs "essays"
To be fair - and I'm sure you strive to be a fair-minded person yourself T, you'll find that most of the time I post anything about Biden/Hunter/Trump, is in reply to someone.

No way can you compare that with CJs daily barrage of posts about all things bad about Trump.
So in the interest of fairness, I just point out that Biden isn't exactly an innocent lamb either, even though MSM is trying very hard to convince us that he is.
Would CJ not be so obsessed with Trump, I wouldn't bother too much about Biden tbh.

And yes, it's mostly me pointing that out, since most members here are left leaning and wouldn't say a bad word about the Bidens.
You can hardly call that obsessed, as a successful forum owner yourself, you should know, that to keep a forum going, Admin should get involved with their members and the subjects they post about, right?

Fair enough Holly. :smilin: Goodnight. x

Thank you, good night x
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:56 am

Now all the cult of personality crap is out of the way let's return to the question at hand

There is compelling evidence that when making defamatory claims about Hunter Biden accepting bribes a number of prominent members of the MAGA movement including but not limited to Marjorie Taylor Greene (who also seemed obsessed with Hunter Biden's penis), James Comer, Jim Jordan and in the Senate Tommy Tuberville, were entirely aware that such claims had no foundation in fact and had come as a result of meeting between Alexander Smirnov and members of Donald Trump's campaign team.

They also know that following their actions to publicise those claims a known ally of Vladimir Putin made an investment of $5 million into a Trump owned business enterprise that was haemorrhaging money.

Should there be an investigation into these members of congress to establish what they knew and when they knew it?
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:37 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Now all the cult of personality crap is out of the way let's return to the question at hand

There is compelling evidence that when making defamatory claims about Hunter Biden accepting bribes a number of prominent members of the MAGA movement including but not limited to Marjorie Taylor Greene (who also seemed obsessed with Hunter Biden's penis), James Comer, Jim Jordan and in the Senate Tommy Tuberville, were entirely aware that such claims had no foundation in fact and had come as a result of meeting between Alexander Smirnov and members of Donald Trump's campaign team.

They also know that following their actions to publicise those claims a known ally of Vladimir Putin made an investment of $5 million into a Trump owned business enterprise that was haemorrhaging money.

Should there be an investigation into these members of congress to establish what they knew and when they knew it?

I really can't be arsed replying to you right now, it's too exhausting, I need a rest from you for a bit.
Go talk to someone else, maybe Text's available.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:51 am

Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Now all the cult of personality crap is out of the way let's return to the question at hand

I really can't be arsed replying to you right now, it's too exhausting, I need a rest from you for a bit.

It's not that you can't be arsed it's that you're being asked to more than repeat MAGA group chants.

You're being asked to employ some critical thinking and your Death Cult leader tells you never to do that.

But this is a public forum, anyone else who wants to answer can.

The question is out there.

Should there be an investigation into when members of the MAGA movement in congress knew that their sole source of information for the defamatory statements they made about a private citizen in the USA under the cloak of 'political free speech' was a Russian asset working with the Trump campaign?
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:13 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:

It's not that you can't be arsed it's that you're being asked to more than repeat MAGA group chants.

You're being asked to employ some critical thinking and your Death Cult leader tells you never to do that.

But this is a public forum, anyone else who wants to answer can.

Should there be an investigation into when members of the MAGA movement in congress knew that their sole source of information for the defamatory statements they made about a private citizen in the USA under the cloak of 'political free speech' was a Russian asset working with the Trump campaign?

What is it I said you don't understand?
I told you I need a rest from you, just go and drive someone else crazy for a while with your obsession.
I'm sure someone will come along eventually, give you a virtual slap on the back, and agree with everything you say.
Won't that be nice?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:41 am

Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I told you I need a rest from you, just go and drive someone else crazy for a while with your obsession.
I'm sure someone will come along eventually, give you a virtual slap on the back, and agree with everything you say.
Won't that be nice
?

For those pretending to have missed it so they can try to deflect for their Death Cult leader.

The floor is open and anyone wanting to actually answer the question can do so.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:51 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Won't that be nice
?

For those pretending to have missed it so they can try to deflect for their Death Cult leader.

The floor is open and anyone wanting to actually answer the question can do so.

Do you want me to delete your posts?
Because I will if you continue this insane BS.
I have asked you now numerous times to get off my back, you choose to ignore that.
I have no problem you getting rid of what ever it is you have to get rid of, if it makes you feel better, by all means, let it all out, but leave me the fuck out of your shit posts.
Don't try to engage with me, don't mention me at all.
You can't say I didn't warn you, OK?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:20 pm

Anyone feel like answering the question?
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to US News