I will encourage Russia to attack NATO countries says Trump

I will encourage Russia to attack NATO countries says Trump

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:19 am

Donald Trump has said he would "encourage" Russia to attack any Nato member that fails to pay its bills as part of the Western military alliance.

At a rally on Saturday, he said he had once told a leader he would not protect a nation behind on its payments, and would "encourage" the aggressors to "do whatever the hell they want".

Members of Nato commit to defend any nation in the bloc that gets attacked.

The White House called the comments "appalling and unhinged".

Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg said any suggestion that "allies will not defend each other undermines all of our security", putting soldiers from Nato countries at risk.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68266447
Cactus Jack

Re: I will encourage Russia to attack NATO countries says Trump

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:24 pm

But her emails :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:37 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Donald Trump has said he would "encourage" Russia to attack any Nato member that fails to pay its bills ... ......

B-b-b-but he's such a peace-loving guy. He's no war monger. There must be a mistake?
Text

Postby Rockstar » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:50 pm

Text wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Donald Trump has said he would "encourage" Russia to attack any Nato member that fails to pay its bills ... ......

B-b-b-but he's such a peace-loving guy. He's no war monger. There must be a mistake?

Your posts reeks of hypocrisy.

On one hand you refuse to condemn Biden for his complicity in the genocide in Gaza and on the other hand you seem to give a fuck about comments?

Oh wait....are you one of those supremacist assholes who only has fucks to give when white Europeans are at the brunt of events???
Rockstar

Postby Text » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:17 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Text wrote:

On one hand you refuse to condemn Biden for his complicity in the genocide in Gaza and on the other hand you seem to give a fuck about comments?

Oh wait....are you one of those supremacist assholes who only has fucks to give when white Europeans are at the brunt of events???

You are on here every single day, posting your opinions endlessly, day in, day out.
Me, I pop in just once a week (or fortnight) to post.
So let me make my infrequent posts in peace - without being accused of ''refusing'' to do this or that.
Why force yourself so overbearingly on posters who have no wish to engage with you? :scratch:
Dismissed.
Text

Postby Rockstar » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:24 pm

Text wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Text wrote:

You are on here every single day, posting your opinions endlessly, day in, day out.
So let me make my infrequent posts in peace - without being accused of ''refusing'' to do this or that.
Why force yourself so overbearingly on posters who have no wish to engage with you? :scratch:
Dismissed.

Don't like to see your hypocrisy challenged???

Might i suggest....start a blog!!!!!

btw I don't guest post unlike you .... :whistle:
Rockstar

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 pm

Text wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Text wrote:

Dismissed.

Putin's Pro-Israel Puppet can be blocked very easily.
Cactus Jack

Return to US News