"The !Come Back Kid "

Re: "The !Come Back Kid "

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:12 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote: Back to reality

"Black Americans are waking up to the reality that the Democratic Party has taken advantage of them, and the media and the party are terrified. Our community supports the policies of President Donald J. Trump and knows full well that life was better four years ago under his administration. No amount of media deception or liberal race baiting will sway the minds of Black voters will cast their ballots this November for safer streets, a better financial well-being, a secure border, and a complete rejection of Joe Biden's disastrous tenure," Diante Johnson, President of the Black Conservative Federation said in a statement.

If ever he needs a new press secretary you should send in your CV!

If ever I need ed a job, I'd just do that :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:46 pm

If the constitution makes no difference and enemies of America let's cut out the middleman and put Valdimir Putin on the ballot.

Maybe it's time to use our Second Amendment Rights on the SCOTUS traitors.

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:40 pm

:ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Justanotherguest » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:28 pm

Stooo wrote:

:ooer:

MTG is an absolute sweetheart and should not be seen as a foul mouthed trumpette, I bet she goes down a storm(y) in private meeting with donny :shell:
Justanotherguest

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:29 pm

Trump's lawyers, despite being 'the best' lawyers, are having trouble working out how a supersedeas bond works

https://newrepublic.com/post/179308/tru ... an-carroll.

They argue that as the appeal will definitely reduce the amount to around $25 million that's the amount Trump should be required to post as a bond.

That's not how it works.

An appeal bond, or supersedeas bond, is a payment that a court requires from an appellant who is awaiting the appeal of a judgment.

The amount of money required for the bond is often the actual judgment plus interest and is held while the appeal is being debated.

The appeal bond is required as a sign of good faith that the judgment will be paid if the appellant loses, and to protect the winning party should the losing party go bankrupt during the appeals process.

The appeal bond is also used to limit frivolous attempts at an appeal, as the appellant still has to pay the judgment upfront in the form of a bond, and may end up paying more ultimately due to interest, fees, lawyers, etc.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/ap ... %20debated.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:12 pm

Oh...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:27 pm

Stooo wrote:Oh...

Oh FFS, not another "Russian collusion" BS :roll:

But anyway, that article is behind a paywall.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:49 pm

Holly wrote:Oh FFS, not another "Russian collusion" BS :roll:

It's a normal thing now? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:53 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:Oh...

Oh FFS, not another "Russian collusion" BS :roll:

But anyway, that article is behind a paywall.

Yeah he just gets his mobile out and phones his mate... Vlad I'm in deep shit here send me a hundred million dollars quick... no problem Don!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:Oh FFS, not another "Russian collusion" BS :roll:

It's a normal thing now? :ooer:

Seems to be for the left CTs.
What ever Trump did or does must have something to do with Russia.
Russia, Russia, Russia
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:59 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Yeah he just gets his mobile out and phones his mate... Vlad I'm in deep shit here send me a hundred million dollars quick... no problem Don!

It's an insurance company called Chubb that has a sign on a lawn as an office and has invested 25% of it's Russian financed equity in Trump's bond.

Do you need me to draw you a picture?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:07 am

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Yeah he just gets his mobile out and phones his mate... Vlad I'm in deep shit here send me a hundred million dollars quick... no problem Don!

It's an insurance company called Chubb that has a sign on a lawn as an office and has invested 25% of it's Russian financed equity in Trump's bond.

Yes.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:50 pm

Stooo wrote:

If you were to draw them a picture, have it all clearly labelled and measured with every dimension verified they would still decide it was 'inconclusive'

On the other had if Hilary Clinton's aide's cousin one went to the same school as a random stranger on Twitter who once liked a post by another random stranger who said something that could be interpretted as a physical threat against Trump that is absolutely clear and definitived proof there's a 'Deep State' assasination plot involving The Jews George Soros backed Global Elite
Cactus Jack

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:34 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:

If you were to draw them a picture, have it all clearly labelled and measured with every dimension verified they would still decide it was 'inconclusive'

On the other had if Hilary Clinton's aide's cousin one went to the same school as a random stranger on Twitter who once liked a post by another random stranger who said something that could be interpretted as a physical threat against Trump that is absolutely clear and definitived proof there's a 'Deep State' assasination plot involving The Jews George Soros backed Global Elite

Here you go again dragging the Jews into everything!
As for Soros it's only you who ever mentions him... :bored:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Here you go again dragging the Jews into everything!
As for Soros it's only you who ever mentions him... :bored:

Well no, I get it in the ear at work and when globalism is brought up I ask 'what did the Jews do now?' :dunno:

The person involved probably watches the same shit that you do...
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to US News