Trump Bankruptcy No 7 imminent

Re: Trump Bankruptcy No 7 imminent

Postby Holly » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:38 pm

What exactly do you guys think Trump would do that's so terrible?
Why do you think his polling numbers are so high?
I think the working class and middle class has realised that they were a lot better off under Trump.
Plus there were no major wars.
Am I wrong?
If so, why?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:18 am

Holly wrote:What exactly do you guys think Trump would do that's so terrible?
I think the working class and middle class has realised that they were a lot better off under Trump.
Am I wrong?
If so, why?

Holly to go bankrupt that many times makes him a crook.
All done legitimately but it's a crook who knows how to avoid paying the people he owes money to again and again and again and...
If you thinkk it wrong to caall him a crook for some strange reason then we'll call him an abject failure if he's gone broke this many times. Actually he never goes broke his companies do and the people who aren't getting paid. Once again workers don't get paid and their jobs are gone. Again and again and that's seven agains!
Yet for some reason you support this man and think he would make a respected leader of the free world!
What do you think other world leaders think of him?
Would they trust him? Would they :dunno: :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:13 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Am I wrong?
If so, why?

Holly to go bankrupt that many times makes him a crook.
All done legitimately but it's a crook who knows how to avoid paying the people he owes money to again and again and again and...
If you thinkk it wrong to caall him a crook for some strange reason then we'll call him an abject failure if he's gone broke this many times. Actually he never goes broke his companies do and the people who aren't getting paid. Once again workers don't get paid and their jobs are gone. Again and again and that's seven agains!
Yet for some reason you support this man and think he would make a respected leader of the free world!
What do you think other world leaders think of him?
Would they trust him? Would they :dunno: :pmsl:

Yes, I trust him more than I trust the Biden.
He's not the only politicians who's crook btw, I bet 80% if not more are.
How do you think Biden and his family made all his multi millions?
Let's not even start with Hunter and his shady dealings.

If I remember right, Trump also got on well enough with some of the world leaders.
And there were no major wars either.
He's also defending the American amendments, especially the first, which a British Prince (Harry) called bonkers :off head:

And look what happens in the US with the open boarders, it's a disaster.
All kind nationalities are flooding the county, including drug dealers, child traffickers, criminals and terrorists.
None get vetted.
None even got tested for Covid or were asked to take the vaccine, while American citizens were losing their jobs or businesses for refusing.
That didn't happen under Trump.

Look at California and New York alone, those states are becoming ghettos, dumps.
I could go on.
IMO, he's trying to preserve democracy.
Not sure why he's being accused of trying to destroy it.
So many people seem to walk blindly into authoritarianism.
So yes, I do believe the world was better off under Trump.
It felt safer.
Is he perfect?
No he isn't, but he's better than the alternative.
Either he or RFK juniour.
Who else is there?
Any suggestions?

I bet, if Trump would have stepped back from politics, no one would bother him, he would never have been charged with anything, he would just be another member of the elite.

Why is everyone so afraid of Trump anyway?
What do people think he would do?
Can you explain it to me in simple terms?
Maybe I really don't get it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Text » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
Text wrote:The only thing he's good at is grifting and heading an organised crime empire.
Always threatening everyone! Did you see him referencing Capone & Scarface - and then laughing at Pelosi's elderly injured husband? :shake head:
Shirked military duty repeatedly, yet calls captured pilots "losers".
Anyone who admires Cheeto must be heavily overdosing on koolaid.

Let alone the Rudi stuff. *America's Mayor* filled with his 9.11 kudos simply kicked out the Italian Costa-Nostra from NYC allowing the Russian, Trump sponsoring Mafia to take their place. Family values indeed. :NAA:

Rudi was at the epicentre of Trump's rolling circus. The tragedy is that he actually HAS a brain unlike the other fawning clowns in that shit show. :eyebrow:
Text

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:45 pm

Am I wrong?
If so, why?

Charles Ponzi went to his death with clients who were absolutely convinced that their investments in his scheme would pay off and all of the many convictions and sanctions he had been subjected to were just examples of how the rich elite were determined to keep them, the uneducated poor, from making easy money. Some of them continued to send him money even after he had been shown to be a con man.

Some con men are really good at their job
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to US News