Trump Bankruptcy No 7 imminent

Trump Bankruptcy No 7 imminent

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:22 pm

Truth Social, the brain child of former President Donald Trump, is hemorrhaging cash.

The alternative social media platform has lost $73 million in the less than two years since it launched, according to a new filing from Digital World Acquisition Corporation
, or DWAC, the special purpose acquisition company aiming to take Trump Media and Technology Group, or TMTG, public.

In its first fiscal year ending Dec. 2022, TMTG, Truth Social’s parent company, lost over $50 million on $1.4 million in sales. In the first half of 2023, it has lost an additional $23 million on $2.3 million in sales, according to the filing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/14/trumps- ... tdown.html

Best thing I found out in this article was that in a piece of top trolling Joe Biden opened a Truth Social account last month that easily got more followers than Donald Trump's own.
Cactus Jack

Re: Trump Bankruptcy No 7 imminent

Postby Text » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:36 pm

The only thing he's good at is grifting and heading an organised crime empire.
Always threatening everyone! Did you see him referencing Capone & Scarface - and then laughing at Pelosi's elderly injured husband? :shake head:
Shirked military duty repeatedly, yet calls captured pilots "losers".
Anyone who admires Cheeto must be heavily overdosing on koolaid.
Text

Postby Text » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:43 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Truth Social, the brain child of former President Donald Trump, is hemorrhaging cash.

The alternative social media platform has lost $73 million in the less than two years since it launched, according to a new filing from Digital World Acquisition Corporation
, or DWAC, the special purpose acquisition company aiming to take Trump Media and Technology Group, or TMTG, public.

In its first fiscal year ending Dec. 2022, TMTG, Truth Social’s parent company, lost over $50 million on $1.4 million in sales. In the first half of 2023, it has lost an additional $23 million on $2.3 million in sales, according to the filing.

Best thing I found out in this article was that in a piece of top trolling Joe Biden opened a Truth Social account last month that easily got more followers than Donald Trump's own.

It's known as the antimidas touch.
Text

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:24 am

Text wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

It's known as the antimidas touch.

There are suspicions, and investigations, that say it's more a pump and dump scheme.

Pump-and-dump schemes were traditionally conducted through cold calling. The advent of the Internet has shifted most of this activity online; fraudsters can now blast hundreds of thousands of email messages to unsuspecting targets or post messages online enticing investors to buy a stock quickly.

These messages typically claim to have inside information about an imminent development that will lead to a dramatic upswing in the share's price. Once buyers jump in and the stock has moved up significantly, the perpetrators of the pump-and-dump scheme sell their shares. In these instances, the volume of the sales of these shares is usually substantial, causing the stock price to drop dramatically. In the end, many investors experience huge losses.

Pump-and-dump schemes generally target micro- and small-cap stocks on over-the-counter exchanges that are less regulated than traditional exchanges. Micro-cap stocks—and occasionally, small-cap stocks—are favored for this type of abusive activity because they are easier to manipulate.

Micro-cap stocks generally have a small float, low trading volumes, and limited corporate information. As a result, it does not take a lot of new buyers to push a stock much higher.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:27 pm

Text wrote:The only thing he's good at is grifting and heading an organised crime empire.
Always threatening everyone! Did you see him referencing Capone & Scarface - and then laughing at Pelosi's elderly injured husband? :shake head:
Shirked military duty repeatedly, yet calls captured pilots "losers".
Anyone who admires Cheeto must be heavily overdosing on koolaid.

Let alone the Rudi stuff. *America's Mayor* filled with his 9.11 kudos simply kicked out the Italian Costa-Nostra from NYC allowing the Russian, Trump sponsoring Mafia to take their place. Family values indeed. :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:15 pm

Will you guys all combust should Trump win the election next year? :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:21 pm

Holly wrote:Will you guys all combust should Trump win the election next year? :gigglesnshit:

Will you be crying your heart out when he doesn't?

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Will you guys all combust should Trump win the election next year? :gigglesnshit:

Not really, just as long as long as it isn't Biden :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:46 pm

How anyone can see Trump as anything above the dodgiest second hand car dealer is beyond me and has been for years.
How anyone can see anything positive about Biden beyond him still breathing is also beyond me.
The so called leaders of the free world making a very public and international statement that says these aren't the guys who are actually in power/control ok? It's a show for those daft enough to believe!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:39 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

As Biden says don't compare him to The Almighty compare him to the alternative.

I may be the only person who doesn't think it will be inevitably Trump who wins the GOP nomination.

The man to keep an eye on is Chris Christie - I know he's well behind but that the same point in 2015 Jeb Bush was streets ahead of his nearest rival and Trump was languishing on 2%.

If it is Christie I think he will win, but he'll have to work with a Democratic Senate and Congress.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:08 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

I may be the only person who doesn't think it will be inevitably Trump who wins the GOP nomination.

The man to keep an eye on is Chris Christie - I know he's well behind but that the same point in 2015 Jeb Bush was streets ahead of his nearest rival and Trump was languishing on 2%.

If it is Christie I think he will win, but he'll have to work with a Democratic Senate and Congress.

The way I understand it, of what I read and heard, Christie is extremely unpopular amongst republican voters.
Can't see him win.
Having seen him speak a few times, I can understand why, there's nothing appealing about him.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:08 pm

Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

The way I understand it, of what I read and heard, Christie is extremely unpopular amongst republican voters.
Can't see him win.
Having seen him speak a few times, I can understand why, there's nothing appealing about him.

I hope you're right because Biden will be the Democratic nominee and he will beat Trump even more convincingly than he did last time if Trump manages to even stay on the ballot.

But that's a big if. The 14th Amendment will disqualify Trump leaving the GOP side of the ticket empty, or at best in the hands of whatever compromised non-entity Trump picks as a running mate (probably MTG).

I suspect it is at that point the RNC would effectively appoint Chris Christie, as the only one who ran a creditably consistently anti-Trump campaign, as their man.

All of which can be discussed elsewhere as this thread is about yet another business failure for Trump.

But was it really a failure? If he gets away with it he's creamed about $30 million off the rubes who support him through this vehicle.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:42 pm

Biden will be the Democratic nominee and he will beat Trump even more convincingly than he did last time

:haha:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:38 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:I hope you're right because Biden will be the Democratic nominee and he will beat Trump even more convincingly than he did last time if Trump manages to even stay on the ballot.

Genocide Joe has lost the Muslim vote and the Gen Z vote over his refusal to call for a ceasefire in Gaza. Here's wishing both cunts drop dead as some Christmas miracle :wubbers:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:03 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I hope you're right because Biden will be the Democratic nominee and he will beat Trump even more convincingly than he did last time if Trump manages to even stay on the ballot.

Genocide Joe has lost the Muslim vote and the Gen Z vote over his refusal to call for a ceasefire in Gaza. Here's wishing both cunts drop dead as some Christmas miracle :wubbers:

The alternative is Trump and what would he do?

Fucking delusional.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to US News