The destruction of Maui

Re: The destruction of Maui

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:37 pm

Because it's all totally dry. The physics and chemistry have all been explained earlier in the thread.

Are you going to do the celebs who didn't get burned out thing as well?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:42 pm

Security video appears to show what triggered deadly Maui fire l GMA

Rolluplostinspace

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:28 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Security video appears to show what triggered deadly Maui fire l GMA

it isn't a secret :dunno:

https://apnews.com/article/maui-hawaii- ... 9a6c2f670d

Maui County sues utility, alleging negligence over fires that ravaged Lahaina
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:13 am

Well, what can you say?
At least all of the celebrities homes survived the fire.
How lucky were they?

I saw a video from a flyby helicopter.
It's amazing how green and lush their properties are, while only a few meters away, everything was burned to a crisp.
Magic :smilin:

Oh and isn't it just nice where Biden and his entourage were staying while on Maui?
Only the best is good enough.
Talk about sensitivity, right? :roll:
Those bastards stayed in a luxury resort, the best of Maui.

Why did Biden even bother going there?
What did he do apart from telling a stupid story about his little kitchen fire, and his corvette he nearly lost?

Are you guys all thinking this is just wonderful?
What a lovely guy,
How beautifully he can relate to those people?
Really?

This is where FEMA, the federal emergency management agency, and including the Biden's of course , stayed while on Maui

Beautiful, right?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:01 pm

Holly wrote:Well, what can you say?
How lucky were they?

It's amazing how green and lush their properties are, while only a few meters away, everything was burned to a crisp.

Oh and isn't it just nice where Biden and his entourage were staying while on Maui?

What did he do apart from telling a stupid story about his little kitchen fire, and his corvette he nearly lost?

What a lovely guy,
Really?

This is where FEMA, the federal emergency management agency, and including the Biden's of course , stayed while on Maui

Beautiful, right?

Should he be throwing paper towels from a helicopter
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:18 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:Well, what can you say?
How lucky were they?

What a lovely guy,
Really?

Beautiful, right?

Should he be throwing paper towels from a helicopter

TBF, that was probably a lot more useful, than Biden's BS story about his little kitchen fire that could have, but didn't destroy his corvette. :roll:

Anyway, do you like their little luxurious accommodations?
Nice eh, while the islanders sleep on the beach or their cars, if they got one left, those slime-balls enjoy a nice little luxuries holiday on the tax payer.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:15 pm

Holly wrote:
TBF, that was probably a lot more useful, than Biden's BS story about his little kitchen fire that could have, but didn't destroy his corvette. :roll:

Anyway, do you like their little luxurious accommodations?
Nice eh, while the islanders sleep on the beach or their cars, if they got one left, those slime-balls enjoy a nice little luxuries holiday on the tax payer.

What are you doing for the Islanders?

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:56 pm

This whole celeb thing is bothering me. Oprah lost around 1000 acres of her land and Obama has a place 100 miles away on a different island.

Perhaps someone who has more time than me can make a short list of the accused 'slebs and the distance that their properties were from the fires. I'm sure I saw something earlier that suggested that several had no properties in Hawaii including the Gates chap who made their bile machine work :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:11 pm

Stooo wrote:This whole celeb thing is bothering me. Oprah lost around 1000 acres of her land and Obama has a place 100 miles away on a different island.

Perhaps someone who has more time than me can make a short list of the accused 'slebs and the distance that their properties were from the fires. I'm sure I saw something earlier that suggested that several had no properties in Hawaii including the Gates chap who made their bile machine work :dunno:

The Jason Momoa and Eva Longoria fundraiser to help the islanders has been totally overlooked. It doesn't fit the evil sleb conspiracy vibe.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:37 pm

Forgetting the celeb nonsense I've noticed that when you point out that the trees as usual haven't been burnt standing right next to fires with temperatures that melt steel and destroy property the answer is well trees can often withstand great heat and even the leaves because of their water content but on the other hand the climate alarmists want us to believe that trees just burst into flame because the weather is hot.
As in Australia as in California as in gREECE as in Maui IT'S ALWAYS ARSON OR MAN MADE ACCIDENTS THAT ARE THE CAUSE OF THESE DESTRUCTIVE FIRES YET THE uNITED nATIONS HEAD hONCHO KEEPS HIS JOB after making such a ridiculous statement that the world has gone beyond global warming and is now in global melting!
Fucking doesn't get more ridiculous.

Greece... Minister calls out ‘arsonist scum’ as 79 arrested over Greece wildfires
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greece-wildfires-arson-athens-corfu-b2399312.html

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:56 pm

We've already discussed the science. Read back :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:46 am

"Ben Collins, who covers the “dystopia beat” for NBC News, wrote on X ... that the Hawaiian fires showed how “conspiracy culture cannot and should not be reasoned with”. (Independent).
.SF.

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:37 pm

I'm trying to work out Putin inspired angle on this one.

As far as I can tell it's "How dare this person's house that's 500 miles away from the fire be unaffected by the fire."

Looking at some of the distances in question it's like asking how a luxurious house in London can be unaffected by a fire in Birmingham.
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to US News