Donald Trump Indicted

Re: Donald Trump Indicted

Postby .SF. » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:11 am

Stooo wrote:Russell Brand? I remember when he was drugged up to the eyeballs and actually funny, he's a vacant-eyed waste of space like the rest of them now.

It's bizarre how he's ended up as a conspiracy theorist poster boy for the alt-right.
.SF.

Postby Holly » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:20 am

:roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:33 pm

Holly wrote:Why exactly is he crazy?
Because he doesn't comply with your ideology?

If you'd listen to RB more often, you'd realise that he isn't RW at all, just the opposite, but he doesn't go along with some of the LW BS either.
He says it often enough that he isn't a Trump fan at all.

Because of many reasons the main one being that I'm sick of formerly rational people falling for this lunacy.

No-one is coming after you.

No-one wants to disrupt your way of life.

Liberal minded people just basically want to stop the bullying of other people because they are a different skin colour/religion/or sexuality.

Brand is LW and he's simply gone mad.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:39 pm

.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:Russell Brand? I remember when he was drugged up to the eyeballs and actually funny, he's a vacant-eyed waste of space like the rest of them now.

It's bizarre how he's ended up as a conspiracy theorist poster boy for the alt-right.

Lawrence Fox drank the same Kool-Aid as well as a few others. Roger Waters being an actual nazi was a bit of a shock :kinell:

Again the more centerist side has the MSP's, George Harrison and Gary bloody Lineker :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:

Lawrence Fox drank the same Kool-Aid as well as a few others. Roger Waters being an actual nazi was a bit of a shock :kinell:

Again the more centerist side has the MSP's, George Harrison and Gary bloody Lineker :NAA:

Roger Waters is a fucking shitbag. Lawrence Fox never deserved Billie.

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:13 pm

Back to the subject of Trump.

When Sam Bankman-Fried published a letter his girlfriend sent to him during their relationship his bail was revoked and he was taken into custody because the judge decided it crossed the line and was an attempt to influence or interfere with a witness against him - the former girlfriend is a witness.

Trump has posted many times on his social media platform, and made open reference in the press to prosecutors, witnesses and others involved with his case that has resulted in open attempts to intimidate those witnesses including death threats but he remains a free man.

Why are those who protested the lenient double standard applied to Hunter Biden compared to people who were guilty of similar offences not making the same protests about Trump not being in custody like SBF
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Back to the subject of Trump.

When Sam Bankman-Fried published a letter his girlfriend sent to him during their relationship his bail was revoked and he was taken into custody because the judge decided it crossed the line and was an attempt to influence or interfere with a witness against him - the former girlfriend is a witness.

Trump has posted many times on his social media platform, and made open reference in the press to prosecutors, witnesses and others involved with his case that has resulted in open attempts to intimidate those witnesses including death threats but he remains a free man.

Why are those who protested the lenient double standard applied to Hunter Biden compared to people who were guilty of similar offences not making the same protests about Trump not being in custody like SBF

When a surgeon extracts a growth they have to be sure that it's all out and when it comes to this level the law has to be absolutely sure of a prosecution that cannot be overturned by a Supreme Court with a Republican majority thanks to Trump, it has to be perfect in law.

Any attempt to sanction TFG will be met by delays from his lawyers in an attempt to move the trial date so he's free to talk bollocks in the meantime even if it incriminates him further. I can't see the problem myself. :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:05 pm

Someone has to look at his bumhole tonight :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:26 am

There you go guys, I saved you the "joyful" trouble

No doubt there will be T-shirts, coffee mugs, and other paraphernalia floating around very soon.

Imagine if they can do things like that to a former president, what they can actually do to their unimportant little citizens if they don't behave.
This is not a win for Democracy, just the opposite.
I'm pretty sure that if he had withdrawn from the race, this wouldn't happen, but look what's happening...he's leading in the polls.

To lock up your political opponent is something Putin or Xi Jinping would do.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:39 am

Isn't that the way it should be?

Nobody should be above the law

I feel that too many people have used their positions to evade the law, and I would be ok if each and every one of them found themselves in a court of law

they have opportunity to defend themselves there, and a verdict based in law not popularity will be reached
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:06 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Isn't that the way it should be?

Nobody should be above the law

I feel that too many people have used their positions to evade the law, and I would be ok if each and every one of them found themselves in a court of law

they have opportunity to defend themselves there, and a verdict based in law not popularity will be reached

Yes, that's exactly how it should be.
Nobody should be above the law.
Unfortunately protected people are.
Don't even get me started on Hillary right now.

There's so much proof for corruption against the whole Biden family, but since the MSM, the DOJ and the FBi are all taking their sides to keep the Dems in power, what do you think will ever happen to them?
NOTHING!!!... they will do anything in their power to destroy the opposition, no matter what it takes.

Anyway, just my opinion, but I don't think this is going in the right direction.
As long as people continue to vote for this present disaster of a government, they deserve everything they get
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:46 pm

Holly wrote:There you go guys, I saved you the "joyful" trouble

No doubt there will be T-shirts, coffee mugs, and other paraphernalia floating around very soon.

Imagine if they can do things like that to a former president, what they can actually do to their unimportant little citizens if they don't behave.
This is not a win for Democracy, just the opposite.
I'm pretty sure that if he had withdrawn from the race, this wouldn't happen, but look what's happening...he's leading in the polls.

To lock up your political opponent is something Putin or Xi Jinping would do.

I think that you'll find that it's the other way round buttercup, he's launched another grift for his legal expenses on the strength of it.

Donald Trump mugshot merchandise on sale 'to fund legal fees'

The libs are just taking the piss out of it all.

@IamHappyToast on X for the artwork.

This has nothing to do with democracy, this has everything to do with a spoilt brat who always got his own way finally getting his fingers burned.

The eternal victim.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:

Lawrence Fox's appeal failed on 5 out of 6 counts today. :drool:

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:28 am

Holly wrote:
There's so much proof for corruption against the whole Biden family,

Except there isn't.

The DOJ have investigated, they did so without the constant drumbeat from a propaganda mediasphere making unsubstansiated claims every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year. The did so without anyone filing motions in court that were ruled to be a deliberate waste of time. They did so without anyone starting up a social media network of their own because they were banned from others for lying. But they did it, and they didn't find any proof.

They found Hunter Biden had committed some crimes and arguably gave him a pretty sweet deal but done of the Biden family interfered with the investigation - Joe Biden even left the Trump appointed prosecutor and investigators in place (which is very unusual for an incoming President) just to distance himself from any possible influence.

Are you saying the Trump appointed prosecutors are corrupt?

And even supposing that were true - just because Hunter Biden committed a crime it doesn't mean Trump is innocent.

Read the indictments.

There are witnesses, there is documentation, there is more than enough to bring a case.

Indictments aren't convictions. Donald Trump can have his day in court. Donald Trump can appear on the witness stand and give his version of what happened UNDER OATH. Not to a friend on a right wing network that will coax him in what to say and never fact check or challenge. Not to a gullible group of followers who follow him around the country to hang on his every syllable. Not in a venue where the answer to difficult questions is "Hunter Biden".

And he doesn't even have to be telling the truth, all he needs to do is satisfy two out of twelve people that there is sufficient doubt for a person to reasonably believe he did not commit those crimes.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:40 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
There's so much proof for corruption against the whole Biden family,

Except there isn't.

The DOJ have investigated, they did so without the constant drumbeat from a propaganda mediasphere making unsubstansiated claims every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year. The did so without anyone filing motions in court that were ruled to be a deliberate waste of time. They did so without anyone starting up a social media network of their own because they were banned from others for lying. But they did it, and they didn't find any proof.

They found Hunter Biden had committed some crimes and arguably gave him a pretty sweet deal but done of the Biden family interfered with the investigation - Joe Biden even left the Trump appointed prosecutor and investigators in place (which is very unusual for an incoming President) just to distance himself from any possible influence.

Are you saying the Trump appointed prosecutors are corrupt?

And even supposing that were true - just because Hunter Biden committed a crime it doesn't mean Trump is innocent.

Read the indictments.

There are witnesses, there is documentation, there is more than enough to bring a case.

Indictments aren't convictions. Donald Trump can have his day in court. Donald Trump can appear on the witness stand and give his version of what happened UNDER OATH. Not to a friend on a right wing network that will coax him in what to say and never fact check or challenge. Not to a gullible group of followers who follow him around the country to hang on his every syllable. Not in a venue where the answer to difficult questions is "Hunter Biden".

And he doesn't even have to be telling the truth, all he needs to do is satisfy two out of twelve people that there is sufficient doubt for a person to reasonably believe he did not commit those crimes.

I found this rant from former MAGA Steve Deace on Reddit (direct link) and watching the scales fall from his eyes was almost humbling.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to US News