What the hell is going on in America?

Re: What the hell is going on in America?

Postby Text » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:16 pm

Holly wrote:I will never understand why the Democrats allow Biden to run.
The only explanation (to me anyway) is that he's the ideal puppet who does and read what he's been told, by who ever it is that made themselves unelected POTUS behind the scene.

Growing up I clearly remember this EXACT SAME discussion about whether a president was too cognitively impaired to run for a second term. :laughing: Words like ''decrepit" & "dementia" were constantly mentioned in newspapers, radio & tv broadcasting stations.

Only this time ............. it was a Republican. Reagan! He did get a second term and he did ok. :smilin:
Text

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:36 pm

Text wrote:
The only explanation (to me anyway) is that he's the ideal puppet who does and read what he's been told, by who ever it is that made themselves unelected POTUS behind the scene.

Growing up I clearly remember this EXACT SAME discussion about whether a president was too cognitively impaired to run for a second term. :laughing: Words like ''decrepit" & "dementia" were constantly mentioned in newspapers, radio & tv broadcasting stations.

Only this time ............. it was a Republican. Reagan! He did get a second term and he did ok. :smilin:

For the last two years of Reagan's second term it was a toss up between George H W Bush and Nancy Reagan's astrologer for who would make the decisions.

All of the focus on Trump is on who is going to be VP because he will never serve another day as President. Just look at the way he is glitching every single day, and that's with enough speed in his system to keep Keith Richards going for a week.

Whomever Trump picks as VP, and it won't be Nikki Haley or one of the more moderate Republicans because his speeches show he wants them out of the party, will be the one sworn in as President.

They might do it through SCOTUS, who made it clear they were creating a 'Trump exception' to allow him onto the ballot and were not saying he would be allowed to serve as President.

They might do it through Article 25; having the VP step in 'temporarily' - that will have the advantage of giving that VP a potential 3 terms.

They might do it by just having Trump assasinated in a "Reichstag Fire" moment.

But I am certain his right wing backers will make sure Trump does not serve one more day as President.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:12 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Text wrote:

They might do it through SCOTUS, who made it clear they were creating a 'Trump exception' to allow him onto the ballot and were not saying he would be allowed to serve as President.

They might do it through Article 25; having the VP step in 'temporarily' - that will have the advantage of giving that VP a potential 3 terms.

They might do it by just having Trump assasinated in a "Reichstag Fire" moment.

But I am certain his right wing backers will make sure Trump does not serve one more day as President.

Yep, you do live on another planet :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 am

And yet all your favourite commentators - Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro - are all talking up a plot to assasinate Donald Trump with nary a comment.

The progression of Trump's Alzheimers is very clearly now at the stage where he is already bearly able to string a coherent sentence together and that passes without comment too.

Trump's VP will be the de facto President from day one and the de jure President as soon as it's convenient to get the easily manipulated front man out of the way.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:00 am

Cactus Jack wrote:And yet all your favourite commentators - Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro - are all talking up a plot to assasinate Donald Trump with nary a comment.

The progression of Trump's Alzheimers is very clearly now at the stage where he is already bearly able to string a coherent sentence together and that passes without comment too.

Trump's VP will be the de facto President from day one and the de jure President as soon as it's convenient to get the easily manipulated front man out of the way.

I don't know who Ben Shapiro is, and although I know of Alex Jones, I don't listen to him.
If Tucker made comments about assassination, post a link please.

As for Trump having alzheimers, FFS, give it a rest.
That man can talk sometimes for 2 hours non stop and often without a teleprompter.
So what if he misspeaks on the rare occasion?
Happens to all of us.
The way the slightest misspoken words by Trump gets scrutinized, while Biden gets away with all his mumbling, fumbling, falling up the stairs, falling down the stage, falling off the bike, talking to dead people, forgetting world leaders names, his stupid whispering, the sniffing of kids hair and all the other gaffs he makes... is pathetic and so damn hypocritical to .
Yeah, 4 more year :roll:

I always said both Biden and Trump are too old, America needs fresh, young, competent leaders, but compared to Biden, Trump's a spring chicken in an old body...IMO anyway.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:06 am

BTW, I watched SOTU, I don't know what they gave him for him to get thru it, he was quite hyper and managed without too many mishaps.
Must have been a strong potion.
But yet again, he couldn't even get the name right of that girl that was slaughtered by that illegal immigrant.
He called her Linken instead of Laken, even though the name was in front of him, and he actually had to be asked to name her.
What an insult to her parents.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:25 am

Trump still claims the last election was rigged, and plenty of his supporters still buy into it. If he loses in November will we see the same again I wonder.

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:58 am

Guest wrote:Trump still claims the last election was rigged, and plenty of his supporters still buy into it. If he loses in November will we see the same again I wonder.

Yes.

Biden never did any rallies in 2020, he just sat in his basement and weirdly enough, knew that he will win.
Except this time I think there will be a lot more observing going on, less ballot harvesting, less mail in, and less door to door bribing.
Having said that, who knows, maybe all those millions of illegal immigrants Biden keeps letting in, might give him an advantage.
What else would be the reason of letting all kinds of unvetted people, including criminals, child traffickers, drug dealers, and even terrorist flood the country?
Future blue voters perhaps?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:09 am

As you can see Trump's lies, no matter how often or how completely disproven, are still repeated by his Death Cult.

Fox lost nearly a billion in lawsuit that required proof of actual malice, that is they were proven to have knowingly and deliberately lied about the election. Their defence wasn't that it was true but that they were simply reporting Trump's lies, albeit without providing any kind of fact checking.

In the same way there are reports from neurologists that state, and have not been challenged in court, that Donald Trump is entering the later stages of Alzheimer's. That's not Trump's fault, it's a disease that runs in his family, and if you've ever known people in that stage of Alzheimer's they can ramble on in a stream on consciousness for hours on end - completely unaware of time and often displaying a symptom called phonemic paraphasia - the scientific name for the glitching Trump is doing each and every day.

Compare the way Trump spoke in the 80s and 90s to how he speaks now, it's as plain on the nose on your face that there has been a steep cognitive decline.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:12 am

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:14 am

Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:And yet all your favourite commentators - Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro - are all talking up a plot to assasinate Donald Trump with nary a comment.

I don't know who Ben Shapiro is, and although I know of Alex Jones, I don't listen to him.

That man can talk sometimes for 2 hours non stop and often without a teleprompter.
Happens to all of us.
The way the slightest misspoken words by Trump gets scrutinized, while Biden gets away with all his mumbling, fumbling, falling up the stairs, falling down the stage, falling off the bike, talking to dead people, forgetting world leaders names, his stupid whispering, the sniffing of kids hair and all the other gaffs he makes... is pathetic and so damn hypocritical to .

I always said both Biden and Trump are too old, America needs fresh, young, competent leaders, but compared to Biden, Trump's a spring chicken in an old body...IMO anyway.

You've posted links to Ben Shapiro so you certainly know who he is.

As for your pretence not to have seen Tucker Carlson's claims.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/tucker-car ... rcna102976

The so-called plot against Trump is there to provide an excuse for the 'Second Amendment People' to try to kill Joe Biden
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:33 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:

Happens to all of us.

You've posted links to Ben Shapiro so you certainly know who he is.

As for your pretence not to have seen Tucker Carlson's claims.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/tucker-car ... rcna102976

The so-called plot against Trump is there to provide an excuse for the 'Second Amendment People' to try to kill Joe Biden

Oh FFS here you go again.
I might have posted something Shapiro said at some stage, I don't recall the name, but I might have liked what he said at the time, so I posted it, what ever it was.
He's definitely not someone I follow.

And even if Tucker suggested a possible assassination, I didn't watch that either, but if that would ever happen, it would be catastrophic, of that you can be sure.
If you think the votes would go automatically go to Biden, you're dreaming, unless you thing all Americans are stupid.

Anyway, I would suggest you stop this bullshit about Trump and a possible assassination.
We are not going there, do you understand?
Or is that what you're hoping for you vicious creep?

BTW, what about the rest of my above post?
Funny how you ignored it, you know, bout Biden's incompetence?
Shall I re-posted it for you?

One more thing, why was it Trump that met with that murdered girls family and not the President, when it was actually his fault that this illegal bastard was in the country in the first place?
Did he care? Of course not, he couldn't even be bothered to get her name right...twice.
What an arsehole
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:39 am

Trump said at a recent New Hampshire rally: "We have become a drug-infested, crime-ridden nation, which is incapable of solving even the 'sollest' smallest problem. The simplest of problems we can no longer solve. We can't do anything. We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on."

He was probably tired.

Have to say though I'm not surprised they both make gaffes, they have a lot to remember and it gets harder with age, I think even forty or fifty year olds on here would drop a few clangers if they had to do it.

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:51 am

Oh I forgot to mention, Biden actually apologised for calling that murderer of that young nursing student an illegal, he said he should have called him an "undocumented"
Can anyone actually believe this shit?
That arsehole actually apologised for using the wrong terminology for an illegal murdering bastard who should never have been in the country in the first palce, but he was, thanks to Biden's open border policy.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:07 pm

OK, so while I'm on a roll, I have a question.
What president in the history of presidents ever said he can't answer any more questions or he gets in trouble?
A president of the USA getting in trouble???
How about a president who's only a leader in name only, a puppet whose strings are being pulled from behind the scene?
So who is pulling Biden's strings?
Who is putting cue cards in front of him, or puts up all the teleprompter speeches which he can hardly read?
Who gets annoyed when he gets off script and his handlers have to quickly get rid of the press by yelling over them and by asking them to leave?
Who is that shadow person in the background?
Could it be Obama doing his 3rd term?
I'm almost convinced it is.
I remember watching some occasion last years, can't quite remember what it was, but Biden ran after Obama like a little puppy, trying to get his attention, while Obama completely ignored him.
Obama always thought Biden's an idiot.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to US News