Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:23 pm

User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 20823
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:41 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Gabby wrote:Let’s face facts… since Maddogs ban the news section’s fucked! :thumbsup:

Maddog isn't banned…


Yes he is…

It says it was banned for flouncing, and it didn't give a length.

Not that it matters while we have Holly Maddog's views will be heard and if she goes we'll have to watch Fox News


Wot? :ooer:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13698
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:38 pm

So in the last 24 hours we have had a MAGA moron commit suicide by cop after failing to invade an FBI building with intent to spree kill dying in a cornfield for Donald Trump and the AG seeking legal permission to publish the contents of the warrant that he produced for the raid, something that 45 could have done at any time. I'm seeing a lot of talk about US nuclear secrets (not something that even presidents are allowed are allowed to reveal because of an act made in the 1940's) being a part of some of the documents retrieved soon after a Saudi delegation visited him along with the Putin and NK ties.

On a side note and continuing my own tiny CT: The casket or coffin containing the cremated remains of Ivanka was carried by ten pall bearers, I'll leave it at that for now :wink:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 114685
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Waiting for the great leap forward

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Holly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:50 pm

Stooo wrote:So in the last 24 hours we have had a MAGA moron commit suicide by cop after failing to invade an FBI building with intent to spree kill dying in a cornfield for Donald Trump and the AG seeking legal permission to publish the contents of the warrant that he produced for the raid, something that 45 could have done at any time. I'm seeing a lot of talk about US nuclear secrets (not something that even presidents are allowed are allowed to reveal because of an act made in the 1940's) being a part of some of the documents retrieved soon after a Saudi delegation visited him along with the Putin and NK ties.

On a side note and continuing my own tiny CT: The casket or coffin containing the cremated remains of Ivanka was carried by ten pall bearers, I'll leave it at that for now
:wink:


What's the big deal about where Ivanka was buried? Maybe Trump wanted to give her a special place, since she is the Mother of his children, who knows? And what's so weird about 10 ball bearers? It's 5 on each side of the coffin :dunno: Normally it's 6 I think, so they had 4 more. Might have been all close family wanting to be pall bearers.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13698
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:06 pm

Holly wrote:
What's the big deal about where Ivanka was buried? Maybe Trump wanted to give her a special place, since she is the Mother of his children, who knows? And what's so weird about 10 ball bearers? It's 5 on each side of the coffin :dunno: Normally it's 6 I think, so they had 4 more. Might have been all close family wanting to be pall bearers.


Speaking from professional experience you have enough bearers to carry or shoulder the coffin and later to lower it into the earth, I explained earlier why cremated remains are interred at around a foot under the surface because they are inert and are generally conducted by the Sexton and the funeral director meanwhile Ivanka's cremated remains required a deep burial as well as ten bearers as well as making the entire golf course a cemetery and thereby avoiding taxes.

Do you really think that this arsehole thinks about other people?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 114685
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Waiting for the great leap forward

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:41 pm



About a week ago we got to see Alex Jones walk straight into a trap that had been laid for him by Mark Bankston.

Jones had tried the Hollyesque tactics of trying to divert away from inconvenient facts and drive discussions into deadends and then there, right in front of him, was a copy of a text message from his phone that he claimed he had been unable to find.

As we all know it didn't end there, after getting him to corroborate the message and the validity of the source Jones was hit with how his team had inadvertently released hundreds of GB of data he did not want falling into any hands outside of the alt-right. This was the Gotti Tapes and things were going to get worse

During the same week plain clothes FBI agents working only during normal office hours dressed in street clothes so as not to attract attention carried out a respectful but detailed search of Trump's property in Mar-a-Lago.

Nobody in the DOJ even said there had been a search, nobody made any spectacular claims or released evidence to the public that might prejudice a case against Donald Trump.

Merrick Garland just sat back and the Republicans do that to themselves, and being incredibly stupid that's exactly what they did.

We've seen all the Putin positive sources fly to Donald's defence demanding that evidence, evidence that will incriminate Donald Trump and his supporters in the court of law and in the court of public opinion, must be released straight away.

It's been a bad week to be an alt-Right conspiracy nut.

Meanwhile Joe Biden cut inflation and produced fantastic new job numbers.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 20823
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:03 pm

Holly wrote:What I would like to know is, what was so wrong with people having different political views and still were able to be friends.


Latent fascism is a bit of a red flag for a lot of people :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 114685
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Waiting for the great leap forward

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Holly » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:47 am

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:What I would like to know is, what was so wrong with people having different political views and still were able to be friends.


Latent fascism is a bit of a red flag for a lot of people :dunno:


Oh FFS :shake head:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13698
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby .SF. » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:55 am

Holly wrote:
Disgraced former Gov. Andrew Cuomo joined Republicans Tuesday in questioning why the feds raided the Florida home of his longtime nemesis Donald Trump.


Dems could have just let Trump fade into obscurity, but oh no, they have to go on this ridiculous witch hunt...


As you might know, the warrant has been made public, it gives the reasons for the search.
User avatar
.SF.
 
Posts: 3952
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:57 pm

If 100% innocent, why would anyone plead the Fifth? Least of all Trump who has the wealth and access to the best corrupt lawyers money can buy, not to mention in the past he's disparagingly referred to anyone taking the Fifth is from the Mob. In other words a criminal. Most people knew Trump has a criminal history so thats nothing new but the hypocrisy is laughable.

It's the same as applies in law here. Anyone questioned by the police is entitled to state "no comment". However if genuinely innocent you aren't helping yourself and only making matters a lot worse!

This is an interesting report; https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -for-trump
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:28 pm

Your mate Nige is ready to join you in the slammer. :laughing:

User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 5298
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:26 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:What I would like to know is, what was so wrong with people having different political views and still were able to be friends.


Latent fascism is a bit of a red flag for a lot of people :dunno:


Oh FFS :shake head:


Eh? The allegedly fictitious Tony at work tends to lean towards the right of Mussolini but he's still a mate.

Image

:dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 114685
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Waiting for the great leap forward

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:38 am

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:What I would like to know is, what was so wrong with people having different political views and still were able to be friends.


Latent fascism is a bit of a red flag for a lot of people :dunno:


Oh FFS :shake head:


Eh? The allegedly fictitious Tony at work tends to lean towards the right of Mussolini but he's still a mate.

Image

:dunno:



Sorry, but I have no idea what this means.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13698
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:50 am

Grafenwalder wrote:If 100% innocent, why would anyone plead the Fifth? Least of all Trump who has the wealth and access to the best corrupt lawyers money can buy, not to mention in the past he's disparagingly referred to anyone taking the Fifth is from the Mob. In other words a criminal. Most people knew Trump has a criminal history so thats nothing new but the hypocrisy is laughable.

It's the same as applies in law here. Anyone questioned by the police is entitled to state "no comment". However if genuinely innocent you aren't helping yourself and only making matters a lot worse!

This is an interesting report; https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -for-trump


I never said Trump is innocent of everything he's accused of, but are you actually suggesting that the Bidens/Clintons are ethical, honest, trustworthy politicians? If you say yes, than sorry, but it's your hypocrisy that's laughable. It is my firm believe that ALL politicians are corrupt to some extent.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13698
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Trump nemesis Cuomo trashes DOJ

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:14 am

Holly wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:If 100% innocent, why would anyone plead the Fifth? Least of all Trump who has the wealth and access to the best corrupt lawyers money can buy, not to mention in the past he's disparagingly referred to anyone taking the Fifth is from the Mob. In other words a criminal. Most people knew Trump has a criminal history so thats nothing new but the hypocrisy is laughable.

It's the same as applies in law here. Anyone questioned by the police is entitled to state "no comment". However if genuinely innocent you aren't helping yourself and only making matters a lot worse!

This is an interesting report; https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -for-trump


I never said Trump is innocent of everything he's accused of, but are you actually suggesting that the Bidens/Clintons are ethical, honest, trustworthy politicians? If you say yes, than sorry, but it's your hypocrisy that's laughable. It is my firm believe that ALL politicians are corrupt to some extent.

Only you have mentioned the Clintons.

And if you want to make that comparison in investigating 'missing emails' from Benghazi alone the Republicans started investigations that involved 12 Federal agencies and 9 outside agencies issued 17 subpoenas that we fully complied with listened to testimony from 800 witnesses including Hilary Clinton herself who answered questions for 11 hours without pleading the 5th once. That was in just one year and there were others with many other investigations. The only two things they found were that Bill Clinton likes to get a blow job and Hilary Clinton, however capable she might be, is an exceptionally boring politician.

So let's have Trump on the stand for 11 hours and if he is able to answer every question and not have to take the 5th once. If that happens and he doesn't incriminate himself I will be far more gracious than you and concede that Trump is not as dishonest as he has been painted.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 20823
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

PreviousNext

Return to US News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests