and here it is

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/2 ... ony-071708

'The answer is yes': Sondland affirms 'quid pro quo' in Ukraine dealings

apologies if someone has posted this already
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Re: Trump Impeachment

Postby Fletch » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:19 pm

An indictment drawn up by Ukraine's Office of the Prosecutor General against Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky claims that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their 'services' - according to Ukrainian MP Alexander Dubinsky of the ruling Servant of the People Party.

phpBB [video]
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:27 pm

Devin Nunes Exposes The Democrats' 10 Most "Outlandish" Trump Conspiracy Theories

phpBB [video]

1 Trump is a long-time Russian agent, as described in the Steele dossier.

2 The Russians gave Trump advance access to emails stolen from the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

3 The Trump campaign based some of its activities on these stolen documents.

4 Trump received nefarious materials from the Russians through a Trump Campaign aide.

5 Trump laundered Russian money through real estate deals.

6 Trump was blackmailed by Russia through his financial exposure with Deutsche Bank.

7 Trump had a diabolical plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

8 Trump changed the Republican National Committee platform to hurt Ukraine and benefit Russia.

9 The Russians laundered money through the NRA for the Trump campaign.

10 Trump’s son in law lied about his Russian contacts while obtaining his security clearance

“It’s a long list of false charges, all false, and I can go on and on and on,” Nunes concluded.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:58 pm

As far as I can tell, none of the above has anything to do with Trump's actual impeachment. (possible exception - 8)
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:As far as I can tell, none of the above has anything to do with Trump's actual impeachment. (possible exception - 8)

And I'm guessing none of it answers 18 U.S. Code § 1512 (d).
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Cannydc wrote:As far as I can tell, none of the above has anything to do with Trump's actual impeachment. (possible exception - 8)

And I'm guessing none of it answers 18 U.S. Code § 1512 (d).

I'd be guessing you could be right - but it would be a blindfolded down an unlit pit at midnight guess...
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Well, Nunes did sue a fake cow. :NAA:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1017535997

The cow is clearly more intelligent than Nunes. :pointlaugh:

Postby Fletch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:10 am

WATCH: Sondland recalls Trump saying there was ‘no quid pro quo’ | Trump impeachment hearings

phpBB [video]

:NAA:
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:18 am

what does that show?

Sondland believes there was a quid pro quo as shown in the earlier link

when he asked Trump, Trump said there wasn't - because obviously he was going to say 'yeah sure, I want it on record that I'm a corrupt bastard'

:roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 am

Stop following me around, stalker!
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:32 am

no proper answer then I see

no problem :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LEGENDARY » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:44 am

HobbitFeet wrote:no proper answer then I see

Haven't seen the video don't care, my mind is made up.

Total fucking farce and cretinous behaviour by the Democrats. Only a deceitful cunt or a total moron fails to see that Biden's son (a crackhead) was involved in an act of skuldugerry and yet nothing is going to be done on that yet Trump's 'inappropriate' behaviour is deserving of impeachment!

The fact that Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton have fortunes of 100millions of dollars when they have worked in public service most of their lives stinks to high fucking hell and the problem is sane people can see it, but only equivalent con-merchants and psycopaths like Trump are willing to play the game with them....

So who is doing the covering up?

The psycopath who has been under the public eye trying to get dirt that is clearly there on one of his future competitors? Or the ones who have made fortunes whilst claiming to wor for the public good and yet have been splitting their arse for the past 4 years cos an unmasked version of them has come to power?
LEGENDARY

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:50 am

LEGENDARY wrote:

Total fucking farce and cretinous behaviour by the Democrats. Only a deceitful c**t or a total moron fails to see that Biden's son (a crackhead) was involved in an act of skuldugerry and yet nothing is going to be done on that yet Trump's 'inappropriate' behaviour is deserving of impeachment!

The fact that Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton have fortunes of 100millions of dollars when they have worked in public service most of their lives stinks to high fucking hell and the problem is sane people can see it, but only equivalent con-merchants and psycopaths like Trump are willing to play the game with them....

The psycopath who has been under the public eye trying to get dirt that is clearly there on one of his future competitors? Or the ones who have made fortunes whilst claiming to wor for the public good and yet have been splitting their arse for the past 4 years cos an unmasked version of them has come to power?

that's all well and good but I'm not offering an opinion on legality, morality, or financial status

I'm pointing out that Sondland said he believed there was a quid pro quo and he has also said that Trump when asked said there wasn't

I'd hate there to be confusion about what he has said

FACT :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LEGENDARY » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:54 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

Total fucking farce and cretinous behaviour by the Democrats. Only a deceitful c**t or a total moron fails to see that Biden's son (a crackhead) was involved in an act of skuldugerry and yet nothing is going to be done on that yet Trump's 'inappropriate' behaviour is deserving of impeachment!

that's all well and good but I'm not offering an opinion on legality, morality, or financial status

I'm pointing out that Sondland said he believed there was a quid pro quo and he has also said that Trump when asked said there wasn't

Of course you don't care cos you are partaking in Wenger politics like many of the other muppets on this forum, whereby you only choose to see what suits your point of view.

In between, stalking Fletch!

FACT 2 :mrgreen:
LEGENDARY

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:57 am

LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

Of course you don't care cos you are partaking in Wenger politics like many of the other muppets on this forum, whereby you only choose to see what suits your point of view.

In between, stalking Fletch!

FACT 2 :mrgreen:

I don't really care about American politics, except that I do most of my freelancing for the same US company and of course it gets discussed

FACT it's not my passion :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to US News