Trump Impeachment

Re: Trump Impeachment

Postby LEGENDARY » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:04 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Haven't seen the video don't care, my mind is made up.

Total fucking farce and cretinous behaviour by the Democrats. Only a deceitful c**t or a total moron fails to see that Biden's son (a crackhead) was involved in an act of skuldugerry and yet nothing is going to be done on that yet Trump's 'inappropriate' behaviour is deserving of impeachment!

The fact that Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton have fortunes of 100millions of dollars when they have worked in public service most of their lives stinks to high fucking hell and the problem is sane people can see it, but only equivalent con-merchants and psycopaths like Trump are willing to play the game with them....

So who is doing the covering up?

The psycopath who has been under the public eye trying to get dirt that is clearly there on one of his future competitors? Or the ones who have made fortunes whilst claiming to wor for the public good and yet have been splitting their arse for the past 4 years cos an unmasked version of them has come to power?

that's all well and good but I'm not offering an opinion on legality, morality, or financial status

I'm pointing out that Sondland said he believed there was a quid pro quo and he has also said that Trump when asked said there wasn't

I'd hate there to be confusion about what he has said

FACT :mrgreen:

Of course you don't care cos you are partaking in Wenger politics like many of the other muppets on this forum, whereby you only choose to see what suits your point of view.

FACT :mrgreen:

In between, stalking Fletch!

FACT 2 :mrgreen:

I don't really care about American politics, except that I do most of my freelancing for the same US company and of course it gets discussed

FACT it's not my passion :mrgreen:

So you join in to troll Fletch basically!

Or to add frivolity to my threads and take them off topic...

And yet you launch into Red October and wish him all sorts of dead....

Don't you think as a Mod you should lead by example and retain such behaviour for the Arms?

Dean never did this kinda thing when he was Mod - FACT. :mrgreen:
LEGENDARY

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:06 am

OI

I posted my Sondland vid first

and stop with your fake news :mrgreen:

and stop derailing the thread :shake head:

all FACTS
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:06 am

HobbitFeet wrote:what does that show?

Sondland believes there was a quid pro quo as shown in the earlier link

when he asked Trump, Trump said there wasn't - because obviously he was going to say 'yeah sure, I want it on record that I'm a corrupt bastard'

:roll:

And yet,Trump supposedly did go on record by saying it in a room full of people?
But not one of the accusers has real proof just hearsay.
This is the swamp trying to destroy the person out to clean it up.
It's funny how people on here trash msm. But happily believe it when it suits their agenda or political beliefs :pmsl:

Postby LEGENDARY » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:08 am

HobbitFeet wrote:OI

I posted my Sondland vid first

and stop with your fake news :mrgreen:

and stop derailing the thread :shake head:

all FACTS

If you wasn't harassing Fletch I wouldn't have posted on this thread - FACT! :mrgreen:
LEGENDARY

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:26 am

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:36 am

Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Responding to Lt. Col. Vindman about my Ukraine columns … with the facts

So I want to exercise my right to debate Lt. Col. Vindman about the testimony he gave about me. You see, under oath to Congress, he asserted all the factual elements in my columns at The Hill about Ukraine were false, except maybe my grammar

Here are his exact words:

“I think all the key elements were false,” Vindman testified.

And so Lt. Col. Vindman, here are the 28 primary factual elements in my Ukraine columns, complete with attribution and links to sourcing. Please tell me which, if any, was factually wrong.

Lt. Col. Vindman, if you have information that contradicts any of these 28 factual elements in my columns I ask that you make it publicly available. Your testimony did not.

If you don’t have evidence these 28 facts are wrong, I ask that you correct your testimony because any effort to call factually accurate reporting false only misleads America and chills the free debate our Constitutional framers so cherished to protect.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/respondi ... the-facts/

Oh dear, corrupt deep stater Vindman exposed for lying in the Dems impeachment circus. :shame:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:05 pm

Did Joe Biden Just Threaten Lindsey Graham For Investigating Him?

Something to hide Joe? :whistle:
Fletch

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:50 pm

Out of almost no interest whatsoever because the answer is almost certainly no has The Dullard made any reply to 18 U.S. Code § 1512 (d) or is he still skipping past Trump's witness intimidation
Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:47 am

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:03 am

Cactus Jack

Postby Rocthedog » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:57 am

Guest wrote:

What I find strange is The Labour Party started the privatisation of THE NHS. Now they are saying keep off to TRUMP, polling tactic crap. Do not drug,s already arrive from the US into the NHS. We all know Labour are just using the NHS as a diverting tactic. And people know this. Only Labour supporters are buying this crap just look at the polling stats.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:07 am

Different Labour, different times and vastly different motives.

The bits (and they were miniscule in the grand NHS scheme) that Labour privatised were actually almost all ancillary tasks that could be carried out much cheaper and efficiently by private companies - such as cleaning and catering. Of course, as often happens, the companies tendering put in over-competitive bids and then found that they had to cut staff and services to make the obligatory profits. Much was learned from those early tenders and their acceptance, such that a much wider check was done on companies and it wasn't always the lower bid accepted.

Labour also 'sub-contracted' operations to private care as well as abroad in order to lower waiting lists drastically. I don't remember patients complaining about that, though.

It is easily forgotten what an awful state the NHS was when Labour took over. Now, 22 years later it has been allowed to degrade so much that we are back where we started.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to US News